Lil Wayne's "Dedication 5" To Drop At 12AM PST [Update: Mixtape Finally Dropped at 6am EST] Sep 1, 2013 at 01:50 AM
Lil Wayne's highly anticipated Dedication 5 mixtape was set to drop at 5 PM EST, but an announcement from Wayne's camp has confirmed that the project will be pushed back.
Lil Wayne Announces New "Carter V" Release Date, Says The Album Will Have Two Parts Oct 29, 2014 at 03:46 AM
Weezy may not release material quite as often as he did back in the late 2000s, but don't get to thinking he isn't in the studio every day.
Although fans of Fabolous have been waiting on Loso's Way 2 for quite some time (approximately five years), it seems they'll have to wait just a tad longer. Loso recently revealed that his follow-up to Loso's Way has been pushed back around a month.
Riff Raff Announces Release Date For "Neon Icon" [Update: Album Pushed Back] Jan 28, 2014 at 09:53 AM
Riff Raff has been promoting his upcoming album Neon Icon for awhile now, he's talked a lot on the features and production and even revealed the cover art, but hadn't revealed a release date, until today.
50 Cent has been teasing fans with his fifth studio album, Street King Immortal, for quite some time now. At one point 50 started releasing singles, including the stand-out track with Kendrick Lamar, "We Up," but since then he's fallen back once more.
Rick Ross' Mastermind album has received a push-back, which may not come as a surprise as the MMG rapper is often in the habit of delaying his projects. That being said, he did deliver a nice little compilation, MMG Priorities Vol.
Well here's some unfortunate news. Jeremih’s Late Nights album is experiencing another setback again.
French Montana has suffered another set back today. His long awaited debut album "Excuse My French" will now be released May 21st.The New York rapper's debut album was originally set to release in March, but was pushed back to April 16th.
Delays are nothing new in the music industry, especially the rap game, so when J. Cole announced his album wouldn't be dropping as early as he had previously said, no one batted an eyelash.
French Montana has been under fire for the many pushbacks he's given his debut album, Excuse My French.
Delays and pushbacks are becoming more and more commonplace, and fans recently learned that Tyga would be releasing his upcoming studio album Hotel California, a few weeks later than earlier reported. Now, T-Raww reveals that it was pushed back
Tyga had announced that his second official single off Hotel California would drop last week, on Valentine's Day, however February 14th came and went without "For The Road" featuring Chris Brown.
The last few months have been a weird time to be a Jeremih fan.
It's now been almost a month since L.O.R.D., A$AP Mob's debut album, was expected to drop. HipHopDX recently sat down with A$AP Ferg and A$AP Nast to talk about A$AP Mob's popularity, their '90s influences, and most importantly, the group's delayed album.
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 1,147 Views9 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way2,226 Views25 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 282,712 Views9 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month2,708 Views11 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 1004,783 Views56 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 2,959 Views23 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video3,313 Views15 Comments
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates2,047 Views7 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"3,532 Views16 Comments
- Stream Archibald Slim's "The Other Special Guest"724 Views1 Comment
- Forgot About Dre: Tracking Dr. Dre's Last Five Years14,366 Views37 Comments
- Kanye West Is Headlining KIIS FM’s Wango Tango Event2,717 Views12 Comments
- Drake's OVO x Mitchell & Ness 'Raptors' Collab Officially Unveiled3,519 Views0 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See The LOX Live In Brooklyn491 Views0 Comments
- T-Pain Says He's Not Making A "Comeback," Explains Aaliyah Collaboration13,282 Views12 Comments