Last week, Young Thug made us all very excited when he announced a release date for Slime Season, his project with frequent collaborator, London On Da Track.
2015 marks five years since Jeremih's last album, three since his his last full-length mixtape and two since the supposed first single of his next album dropped.
The last few months have been a weird time to be a Jeremih fan.
Well here's some unfortunate news. Jeremih’s Late Nights album is experiencing another setback again.
Lil Wayne Announces New "Carter V" Release Date, Says The Album Will Have Two Parts Oct 29, 2014 at 03:46am
Weezy may not release material quite as often as he did back in the late 2000s, but don't get to thinking he isn't in the studio every day.
It's now been almost a month since L.O.R.D., A$AP Mob's debut album, was expected to drop. HipHopDX recently sat down with A$AP Ferg and A$AP Nast to talk about A$AP Mob's popularity, their '90s influences, and most importantly, the group's delayed album.
Riff Raff Announces Release Date For "Neon Icon" [Update: Album Pushed Back] Jan 28, 2014 at 09:53am
Riff Raff has been promoting his upcoming album Neon Icon for awhile now, he's talked a lot on the features and production and even revealed the cover art, but hadn't revealed a release date, until today.
Rick Ross' Mastermind album has received a push-back, which may not come as a surprise as the MMG rapper is often in the habit of delaying his projects. That being said, he did deliver a nice little compilation, MMG Priorities Vol.
Lil Wayne's "Dedication 5" To Drop At 12AM PST [Update: Mixtape Finally Dropped at 6am EST] Sep 1, 2013 at 01:50am
Lil Wayne's highly anticipated Dedication 5 mixtape was set to drop at 5 PM EST, but an announcement from Wayne's camp has confirmed that the project will be pushed back.
50 Cent has been teasing fans with his fifth studio album, Street King Immortal, for quite some time now. At one point 50 started releasing singles, including the stand-out track with Kendrick Lamar, "We Up," but since then he's fallen back once more.
Although fans of Fabolous have been waiting on Loso's Way 2 for quite some time (approximately five years), it seems they'll have to wait just a tad longer. Loso recently revealed that his follow-up to Loso's Way has been pushed back around a month.
Delays are nothing new in the music industry, especially the rap game, so when J. Cole announced his album wouldn't be dropping as early as he had previously said, no one batted an eyelash.
Delays and pushbacks are becoming more and more commonplace, and fans recently learned that Tyga would be releasing his upcoming studio album Hotel California, a few weeks later than earlier reported. Now, T-Raww reveals that it was pushed back
Tyga had announced that his second official single off Hotel California would drop last week, on Valentine's Day, however February 14th came and went without "For The Road" featuring Chris Brown.
French Montana has been under fire for the many pushbacks he's given his debut album, Excuse My French.
French Montana has suffered another set back today. His long awaited debut album "Excuse My French" will now be released May 21st.The New York rapper's debut album was originally set to release in March, but was pushed back to April 16th.
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter2,694 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 292,617 Views37 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account16,574 Views48 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville39,950 Views53 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA12,897 Views27 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)4,482 Views23 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"25,296 Views116 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"4,926 Views11 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest35,955 Views36 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days15,569 Views56 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest20,495 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal20,525 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"9,360 Views29 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"31,594 Views88 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour2,282 Views5 Comments