At the end of May we finally got word of a new release date for Jeremih's long-awaited Def Jam album, Late Nights: The Album.
Vince Staples Reveals "Summertime '06" Will Be A Double LP, Shares New Tracklist Jun 6, 2015 at 04:17pm
Last week (June 2), Vince Staples shared the tracklist to his upcoming debut album, Summertime '06, on Twitter, including all 10 track names in one tweet.
At the end of the month, Vince Staples will drop his highly-anticipated debut album on Def Jam (remember, last year's Hell Can Wait was an EP), and last night, he tweeted out the tracklist, minus the features.
After hearing "Señorita," Vince's biggest banger to date, and going off the quality of last year's Hell Can Wait EP, we've got huge expectations for Vince Staples' debut album.
Henry Laufer, better known as Shlohmo, is a founding member of L.A.'s WeDidIt collective, one of the most forward-thinking labels in electronic music, and, within in that world, the crew with the most crossover hip-hop appeal.
It's been just a little over eleven months since Lil Durk announced his debut album and shared the title with us, and now we have official artwork and a release date. Remember My Name will be out on June 2nd on Def Jam.
2015 marks five years since Jeremih's last album, three since his his last full-length mixtape and two since the supposed first single of his next album dropped.
Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin Mar 31, 2015 at 01:33pm
Justin Bieber recently got roasted last night by Ludacris, Snoop Dogg, Kevin Hart, and even Martha Stewart. Judging from a recent interview with USA Today, though, the 21-year-old from London, Ontario, might be having the last laugh.
Fake tracklists are getting better and better, and as a result, they're becoming easier to believe. Kanye West has always been a victim of pre-release hijinx of this kind, and now that his new album has officially been announced, the trolling has begun.
Rap’s early origins, if we are being historically correct, were partially nurtured by punk and new wave, coming out of rebellious Manhattan kids (and those influenced by the music coming out of the area).
Dion “No I.D.” Wilson has been behind some of the hottest projects of the year via Def Jam, like Logic’s Under Pressure and Common’s Nobody Smiling, and now he’s getting rewarded for his outstanding work.
Trinidad James has been surprising us all over these past few months. Since being dropped from Def Jam, he sounds rejuvenated, making bold decisions musically that may not have been possible on a major label.
Def Jam celebrated its 30th anniversary this year, and in celebration, founder Rick Rubin decided to go back to where it all started.
Jhené Aiko Refuses To Perform At Def Jam's 30th Anniversary Concert After A Member Of Her Team Was "Assaulted" Oct 18, 2014 at 10:04am
Earlier this year, Def Jam unveiled a STACKED lineup for their 30th anniversary concert, with performances by Rick Ross, 2 Chainz, Fabolous, DMX, Foxy Brown, Jhené Aiko, Onyx, Method Man, Redman, Ashanti, Ja Rule, Warren G, EPMD, and Jeremih scheduled for th
The third-party news keeps coming in on Kanye West's new album. Has everyone heard it except for the masses? While 'Ye himself refuses to speak out on the album, his team has been talking every chance they get (kinda).
Vince Staples Details "Hell Can Wait" EP, With Guest Spots From A$ton Matthews & Teyana Taylor Sep 9, 2014 at 01:46pm
Ever since we were introduced to him on Earl Sweatshirt's 2010 debut, Vince Staples has been making increasingly more noise in the rap game with each passing year. This year, the 21-year-old put out his mixtape Shyne Coldchain Vol.
About three weeks ago, we got the news that Trinidad James had parted ways with his major label, Def Jam. Signed on the strength of his song "All GOld Everything," the Atlanta rapper's career had hit an impasse after he dropped his 10 Pc.
Rick Ross, 2 Chainz, Fabolous, DMX And More To Play Def Jam 30th Anniversary Concert Aug 14, 2014 at 04:16pm
Earlier this summer, The Source announced a huge hip-hop concert, set to hit Brooklyn's Barclay's Center on September 20th, and now Def Jam has one occurring less than a month later at the same venue.
Trinidad James broke news over this weekend that he got dropped from his label Def Jam, after experiencing a sudden rise to fame thanks to his single "All Gold Everything." The rapper said he'd be dropping his debut album for free, and told all the producers/a
Well that ride didn’t last too long. After signing with Def Jam back in 2012 following the success of “All Gold Everything”, Trinidad James is no longer member of the family.
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.1920 Views5 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"7,438 Views26 Comments
- Mac Miller's Journey To Finish His 3rd Studio Album3,077 Views11 Comments
- All Black Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Scheduled To Release In August1,173 Views0 Comments
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 2,505 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record41,565 Views220 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9735,904 Views73 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"31,072 Views81 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 2613,484 Views20 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 11,128 Views51 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown8,170 Views17 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio26,213 Views26 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy35,498 Views116 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series8,388 Views17 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter4,256 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Malcolm Mays "Ruthless" Video408 Views