Vince Staples was definitely one of the highlights at the HNHH-sponsored Action Bronson "South by South Wonderful" showcase (apart from the headliners, Curren$y and Action, of course).
Jay Electronica has been popping up more frequently this year than in recent memory, giving selective rappers a new verse and performing alongside Common for his "Nobody's Smiling" tour. We even saw him in the studio with No I.D.
Before his new album You're Dead! dropped, Flying Lotus revealed that he had a ton of collaborations in the bank with Kendrick Lamar. He said at the time, "He took, like, 12, 13 of my tracks, man. I think he recorded all of them, too.
Awhile back, Chance The Rapper was on Tony Touch and decided to preview a new "Untitled" record. The record cut short, but many of our astute commenters observed that there was a hint of what sounded like J. Cole towards the end.
Artists don't often take to Jon Stewart's The Daily Show to debut new music, but that's what happened last night when veteran group Wu-Tang Clan took The Daily Show's stage.
Tip attended BMI's Beat Battle in Atlanta, and he took the opportunity while on stage to debut some new music for the audience. The track has no title that we know of yet with production from DJ Toom. It is possible it's off his forthcoming effort Paperwork.
As if Jhene Aiko's Coachella performance from this past weekend wasn't exciting enough with surprise guests Drake and Childish Gambino, the singer also decided to use the time on stage to debut a new track called "Spotless Mind", although her vocals are a bit
Revolt TV heard from Action Bronson about his upcoming debut album, and Bronsolino assures us it'll be coming this year, and say it'll be like all his projects, rolled into one "and better." He also says his past collaborators like Alchemist and Party Supplies
While out in Texas Childish Gambino decided to debut some new music off his forthcoming album "Because The Internet" titled "The Crawl." The album is due out December 9th, and will include Jhene Aiko, Chance The Rapper and Azealia Banks.
Isaiah Rashad has a brief chat with Revolt TV where he announces his debut mixtape title, "Cilvia," and the concept behind it.Peep Isaiah Rashad Announces Debut Mixtape, the latest visual from Isaiah Rashad. It dropped on Thursday, November 7th, 2013.
While performing out in Toronto, The Weeknd decided to debut a new unheard track that is rumored to be titled "You Belong To The World". Are y'all feeling this one? Check out the latest video from The Weeknd, The Weeknd "Kiss Land" Video.
Kid Cudi debuts an unreleased record titled "Mad Solar" in acapella fashion for fans at the Jimmy Kimmel Show. How does this compare to Kid Cudi's previous work?Peep the new visual for Kid Cudi's Kid Cudi "Jimmy Kimmel BTS (VHS Footage)" Video.
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks3,587 Views14 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years37,573 Views121 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project4,052 Views43 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 264,242 Views1 Comment
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract7,245 Views26 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?26,035 Views92 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West15,259 Views78 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp5,988 Views10 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace15,281 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz5,569 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins4,621 Views26 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL8,064 Views35 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged25,123 Views102 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer6,903 Views61 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"2,681 Views11 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal408 Views