Vince Staples was definitely one of the highlights at the HNHH-sponsored Action Bronson "South by South Wonderful" showcase (apart from the headliners, Curren$y and Action, of course).
Jay Electronica has been popping up more frequently this year than in recent memory, giving selective rappers a new verse and performing alongside Common for his "Nobody's Smiling" tour. We even saw him in the studio with No I.D.
Before his new album You're Dead! dropped, Flying Lotus revealed that he had a ton of collaborations in the bank with Kendrick Lamar. He said at the time, "He took, like, 12, 13 of my tracks, man. I think he recorded all of them, too.
Awhile back, Chance The Rapper was on Tony Touch and decided to preview a new "Untitled" record. The record cut short, but many of our astute commenters observed that there was a hint of what sounded like J. Cole towards the end.
Artists don't often take to Jon Stewart's The Daily Show to debut new music, but that's what happened last night when veteran group Wu-Tang Clan took The Daily Show's stage.
Tip attended BMI's Beat Battle in Atlanta, and he took the opportunity while on stage to debut some new music for the audience. The track has no title that we know of yet with production from DJ Toom. It is possible it's off his forthcoming effort Paperwork.
As if Jhene Aiko's Coachella performance from this past weekend wasn't exciting enough with surprise guests Drake and Childish Gambino, the singer also decided to use the time on stage to debut a new track called "Spotless Mind", although her vocals are a bit
Revolt TV heard from Action Bronson about his upcoming debut album, and Bronsolino assures us it'll be coming this year, and say it'll be like all his projects, rolled into one "and better." He also says his past collaborators like Alchemist and Party Supplies
While out in Texas Childish Gambino decided to debut some new music off his forthcoming album "Because The Internet" titled "The Crawl." The album is due out December 9th, and will include Jhene Aiko, Chance The Rapper and Azealia Banks.
Isaiah Rashad has a brief chat with Revolt TV where he announces his debut mixtape title, "Cilvia," and the concept behind it.Peep Isaiah Rashad Announces Debut Mixtape, the latest visual from Isaiah Rashad. It dropped on Thursday, November 7th, 2013.
While performing out in Toronto, The Weeknd decided to debut a new unheard track that is rumored to be titled "You Belong To The World". Are y'all feeling this one? Check out the latest video from The Weeknd, The Weeknd "Kiss Land" Video.
Kid Cudi debuts an unreleased record titled "Mad Solar" in acapella fashion for fans at the Jimmy Kimmel Show. How does this compare to Kid Cudi's previous work?Peep the new visual for Kid Cudi's Kid Cudi "Jimmy Kimmel BTS (VHS Footage)" Video.
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks1,370 Views5 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade462 Views5 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date1,494 Views10 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs2,154 Views14 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram13,893 Views53 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour2,487 Views9 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game4,714 Views21 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 301,376 Views2 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex4,765 Views14 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup2,611 Views0 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y Announce Joint "#2009" Mixtape6,454 Views36 Comments
- 30 Essential Future Mixtape Tracks7,088 Views16 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna & Nicki Minaj Support Launch Of Jay Z's TIDAL Streaming Service8,578 Views30 Comments
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks8,142 Views38 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks5,562 Views4 Comments
You may also like...