Vic Mensa debuted a pair of new tracks during his performance at Echoplex in L.A. Thursday night. The first was "No Chill," which incorporates Allen Iverson's "practice" speech into its hook.
Vince Staples was definitely one of the highlights at the HNHH-sponsored Action Bronson "South by South Wonderful" showcase (apart from the headliners, Curren$y and Action, of course).
Jay Electronica has been popping up more frequently this year than in recent memory, giving selective rappers a new verse and performing alongside Common for his "Nobody's Smiling" tour. We even saw him in the studio with No I.D.
Before his new album You're Dead! dropped, Flying Lotus revealed that he had a ton of collaborations in the bank with Kendrick Lamar. He said at the time, "He took, like, 12, 13 of my tracks, man. I think he recorded all of them, too.
Awhile back, Chance The Rapper was on Tony Touch and decided to preview a new "Untitled" record. The record cut short, but many of our astute commenters observed that there was a hint of what sounded like J. Cole towards the end.
Artists don't often take to Jon Stewart's The Daily Show to debut new music, but that's what happened last night when veteran group Wu-Tang Clan took The Daily Show's stage.
Tip attended BMI's Beat Battle in Atlanta, and he took the opportunity while on stage to debut some new music for the audience. The track has no title that we know of yet with production from DJ Toom. It is possible it's off his forthcoming effort Paperwork.
As if Jhene Aiko's Coachella performance from this past weekend wasn't exciting enough with surprise guests Drake and Childish Gambino, the singer also decided to use the time on stage to debut a new track called "Spotless Mind", although her vocals are a bit
Revolt TV heard from Action Bronson about his upcoming debut album, and Bronsolino assures us it'll be coming this year, and say it'll be like all his projects, rolled into one "and better." He also says his past collaborators like Alchemist and Party Supplies
While out in Texas Childish Gambino decided to debut some new music off his forthcoming album "Because The Internet" titled "The Crawl." The album is due out December 9th, and will include Jhene Aiko, Chance The Rapper and Azealia Banks.
Isaiah Rashad has a brief chat with Revolt TV where he announces his debut mixtape title, "Cilvia," and the concept behind it.Peep Isaiah Rashad Announces Debut Mixtape, the latest visual from Isaiah Rashad. It dropped on Thursday, November 7th, 2013.
While performing out in Toronto, The Weeknd decided to debut a new unheard track that is rumored to be titled "You Belong To The World". Are y'all feeling this one? Check out the latest video from The Weeknd, The Weeknd "Kiss Land" Video.
Kid Cudi debuts an unreleased record titled "Mad Solar" in acapella fashion for fans at the Jimmy Kimmel Show. How does this compare to Kid Cudi's previous work?Peep the new visual for Kid Cudi's Kid Cudi "Jimmy Kimmel BTS (VHS Footage)" Video.
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj3,528 Views29 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal53,107 Views372 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"54,789 Views134 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"39,397 Views68 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,521 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,263 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"32,245 Views144 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,624 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"9,481 Views61 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram27,496 Views66 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"2,883 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)6,206 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney8,004 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music10,401 Views28 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"18,437 Views47 Comments
You may also like...