Vic Mensa debuted a pair of new tracks during his performance at Echoplex in L.A. Thursday night. The first was "No Chill," which incorporates Allen Iverson's "practice" speech into its hook.
Vince Staples was definitely one of the highlights at the HNHH-sponsored Action Bronson "South by South Wonderful" showcase (apart from the headliners, Curren$y and Action, of course).
Jay Electronica has been popping up more frequently this year than in recent memory, giving selective rappers a new verse and performing alongside Common for his "Nobody's Smiling" tour. We even saw him in the studio with No I.D.
Before his new album You're Dead! dropped, Flying Lotus revealed that he had a ton of collaborations in the bank with Kendrick Lamar. He said at the time, "He took, like, 12, 13 of my tracks, man. I think he recorded all of them, too.
Awhile back, Chance The Rapper was on Tony Touch and decided to preview a new "Untitled" record. The record cut short, but many of our astute commenters observed that there was a hint of what sounded like J. Cole towards the end.
Artists don't often take to Jon Stewart's The Daily Show to debut new music, but that's what happened last night when veteran group Wu-Tang Clan took The Daily Show's stage.
Tip attended BMI's Beat Battle in Atlanta, and he took the opportunity while on stage to debut some new music for the audience. The track has no title that we know of yet with production from DJ Toom. It is possible it's off his forthcoming effort Paperwork.
As if Jhene Aiko's Coachella performance from this past weekend wasn't exciting enough with surprise guests Drake and Childish Gambino, the singer also decided to use the time on stage to debut a new track called "Spotless Mind", although her vocals are a bit
Revolt TV heard from Action Bronson about his upcoming debut album, and Bronsolino assures us it'll be coming this year, and say it'll be like all his projects, rolled into one "and better." He also says his past collaborators like Alchemist and Party Supplies
While out in Texas Childish Gambino decided to debut some new music off his forthcoming album "Because The Internet" titled "The Crawl." The album is due out December 9th, and will include Jhene Aiko, Chance The Rapper and Azealia Banks.
Isaiah Rashad has a brief chat with Revolt TV where he announces his debut mixtape title, "Cilvia," and the concept behind it.Peep Isaiah Rashad Announces Debut Mixtape, the latest visual from Isaiah Rashad. It dropped on Thursday, November 7th, 2013.
While performing out in Toronto, The Weeknd decided to debut a new unheard track that is rumored to be titled "You Belong To The World". Are y'all feeling this one? Check out the latest video from The Weeknd, The Weeknd "Kiss Land" Video.
Kid Cudi debuts an unreleased record titled "Mad Solar" in acapella fashion for fans at the Jimmy Kimmel Show. How does this compare to Kid Cudi's previous work?Peep the new visual for Kid Cudi's Kid Cudi "Jimmy Kimmel BTS (VHS Footage)" Video.
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"4,533 Views17 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram62,345 Views293 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B9,447 Views41 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG60,716 Views120 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked59,546 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done24,434 Views90 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,860 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks18,396 Views47 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"4,714 Views15 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"5,442 Views55 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era7,399 Views24 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 8,894 Views41 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack10,390 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company5,430 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once7,104 Views16 Comments