Vic Mensa debuted a pair of new tracks during his performance at Echoplex in L.A. Thursday night. The first was "No Chill," which incorporates Allen Iverson's "practice" speech into its hook.
Vince Staples was definitely one of the highlights at the HNHH-sponsored Action Bronson "South by South Wonderful" showcase (apart from the headliners, Curren$y and Action, of course).
Jay Electronica has been popping up more frequently this year than in recent memory, giving selective rappers a new verse and performing alongside Common for his "Nobody's Smiling" tour. We even saw him in the studio with No I.D.
Before his new album You're Dead! dropped, Flying Lotus revealed that he had a ton of collaborations in the bank with Kendrick Lamar. He said at the time, "He took, like, 12, 13 of my tracks, man. I think he recorded all of them, too.
Awhile back, Chance The Rapper was on Tony Touch and decided to preview a new "Untitled" record. The record cut short, but many of our astute commenters observed that there was a hint of what sounded like J. Cole towards the end.
Artists don't often take to Jon Stewart's The Daily Show to debut new music, but that's what happened last night when veteran group Wu-Tang Clan took The Daily Show's stage.
Tip attended BMI's Beat Battle in Atlanta, and he took the opportunity while on stage to debut some new music for the audience. The track has no title that we know of yet with production from DJ Toom. It is possible it's off his forthcoming effort Paperwork.
As if Jhene Aiko's Coachella performance from this past weekend wasn't exciting enough with surprise guests Drake and Childish Gambino, the singer also decided to use the time on stage to debut a new track called "Spotless Mind", although her vocals are a bit
Revolt TV heard from Action Bronson about his upcoming debut album, and Bronsolino assures us it'll be coming this year, and say it'll be like all his projects, rolled into one "and better." He also says his past collaborators like Alchemist and Party Supplies
While out in Texas Childish Gambino decided to debut some new music off his forthcoming album "Because The Internet" titled "The Crawl." The album is due out December 9th, and will include Jhene Aiko, Chance The Rapper and Azealia Banks.
Isaiah Rashad has a brief chat with Revolt TV where he announces his debut mixtape title, "Cilvia," and the concept behind it.Peep Isaiah Rashad Announces Debut Mixtape, the latest visual from Isaiah Rashad. It dropped on Thursday, November 7th, 2013.
While performing out in Toronto, The Weeknd decided to debut a new unheard track that is rumored to be titled "You Belong To The World". Are y'all feeling this one? Check out the latest video from The Weeknd, The Weeknd "Kiss Land" Video.
Kid Cudi debuts an unreleased record titled "Mad Solar" in acapella fashion for fans at the Jimmy Kimmel Show. How does this compare to Kid Cudi's previous work?Peep the new visual for Kid Cudi's Kid Cudi "Jimmy Kimmel BTS (VHS Footage)" Video.
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal7,517 Views43 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"3,909 Views15 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"15,008 Views70 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,290 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date35,969 Views183 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)1,323 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test3,647 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"4,073 Views16 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness8,818 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed8,493 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party8,759 Views43 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season2,597 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"5,228 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs8,342 Views27 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"3,266 Views14 Comments