Does Drake Season ever end? The rapper continues to keep a chokehold on the rap game, from his participation in Apple Music's Beats 1 radio, to his co-sign remixes, to his features, the rapper can seemingly do no wrong.
Vince Staples' debut album, Summertime '06, was definitely a strong piece of work from the Long Beach native, and received mostly rave reviews, including from us. However did that translate into sales for the young Def Jam signee?
The III Points Festival at Mana Wynwood in Miami isn't until October, but attendees have a lot to look forward too, as announced in a press release today. Ghostface and MF DOOM will team up as DOOMStarks, and perform unheard material.
Travi$ Scott Enlists Kanye West, Metro Boomin & More For Production On "Rodeo" Jun 3, 2015 at 12:30pm
Travi$ Scott is still working on his debut studio album, Rodeo, after announcing the project this past January. The rapper initially teased a March release, but hasn't revealed too many details since then.
Despite earning a strong co-sign from T.I., Troy Ave has been adamant about keeping things independent, dedicating the title of his new album to the mindset.
It was estimated last week that Drake's surprise release, If You're Reading This It's Too Late, would move around half a million units in its first week out.
Game dropped his debut album, The Documentary on January 18th, 2005, and if you were old enough to buy the album then, you'll probably feel pretty old when you realize it's celebrating its 10th anniversary in 2 weeks.
Another album stream for your listening pleasure today. We've already received streams for Tinashe's Aquarius album, and two Prince albums, Art Official Age and PlectrumElectrum. Elijah Blake now lets go his Drift EP to stream on Spotify.
Dreamville Rapper Cozz Reveals Artwork & Tracklist For Debut Mixtape "Cozz & Effect" Sep 29, 2014 at 02:55pm
Last week, Cozz ended the week with the release of a new record "Wait's Over," declaring that his debut mixtape on the Dreamville imprint would be arriving shortly.
The numbers have arrived for Chris Brown's long-awaited album X. The projections determined that Breezy's new album would sell around 120,000 units opening week. However, the final numbers surpass this.
Lecrae's "Anomaly" Debuts At #1 On Billboard 200, Jhene Aiko's "Souled Out" At #3 Sep 17, 2014 at 11:11am
The race between Lecrae and Jhene Aiko for the Billboard 200 #1 spot was a close one, but Lecrae has come out on top. The rapper's new album Anomaly snagged a #1 debut, after moving a reported 88,299 units, according to Hits Daily Double.
Earlier today Jhene Aiko unveiled the dark visuals for her single "The Pressure," sporting a new look (blonde dreads) for it. This afternoon, we get even more from the singer as an official stream of her upcoming album Souled Out has arrived.
The Underachievers are giving you no lack of music this summer.
Here goes the first week sales for Common's tenth studio album, Nobody's Smiling, which also marked his departure from G.O.O.D. Music as he joined No I.D.'s Def Jam imprint. The album was also entirely produced by No I.D.
HBK Gang releases really sneak up on you. Sage The Gemini's debut album seemed to come out of nowhere, and now Iamsu! has dropped his brand new 19-track effort on us without warning.
YG had a pretty strong debut album, which dropped a week ago today, My Krazy Life. The album brought that new West Coast sound to the masses, with plenty of DJ Mustard production and a cohesive theme tying it all together.
We've seen the rise of August Alsina over the course of the past year, with a strong mixtape release The Product 2 as well as an EP, Downtown Life Under The Gun, both of which have given his name some buzz.
Isaiah Rashad Announces Debut Mixtape "Cilvia" [Update: Cover Art & Tracklist Revealed] Jan 17, 2014 at 09:08pm
Now that Isaiah Rashad is officially part of the TDE family, he's starting to make moves, one of which is a debut mixtape.
What will be one of Diddy’s biggest entrepreneurial endeavors to date is only three weeks away from launching. Revolt TV, the 24-hour multi-platform multi-genre music network, will be debuting on October 21st in select cities.
- Stream OJ Da Juiceman & Zaytoven's Joint Project "Juice vs Zay"931 Views15 Comments
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP2,293 Views6 Comments
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"7,719 Views46 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame2,801 Views21 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland16,325 Views19 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties12,239 Views37 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne31,849 Views168 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat2,454 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour6,023 Views10 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"7,719 Views17 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World19,572 Views26 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case12,096 Views29 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex4,477 Views51 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.128,758 Views53 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"38,135 Views62 Comments
You may also like...