Does Drake Season ever end? The rapper continues to keep a chokehold on the rap game, from his participation in Apple Music's Beats 1 radio, to his co-sign remixes, to his features, the rapper can seemingly do no wrong.
Vince Staples' debut album, Summertime '06, was definitely a strong piece of work from the Long Beach native, and received mostly rave reviews, including from us. However did that translate into sales for the young Def Jam signee?
The III Points Festival at Mana Wynwood in Miami isn't until October, but attendees have a lot to look forward too, as announced in a press release today. Ghostface and MF DOOM will team up as DOOMStarks, and perform unheard material.
Vic Mensa debuted a pair of new tracks during his performance at Echoplex in L.A. Thursday night. The first was "No Chill," which incorporates Allen Iverson's "practice" speech into its hook.
Travi$ Scott Enlists Kanye West, Metro Boomin & More For Production On "Rodeo" Jun 3, 2015 at 12:30pm
Travi$ Scott is still working on his debut studio album, Rodeo, after announcing the project this past January. The rapper initially teased a March release, but hasn't revealed too many details since then.
Despite earning a strong co-sign from T.I., Troy Ave has been adamant about keeping things independent, dedicating the title of his new album to the mindset.
Vince Staples was definitely one of the highlights at the HNHH-sponsored Action Bronson "South by South Wonderful" showcase (apart from the headliners, Curren$y and Action, of course).
It was estimated last week that Drake's surprise release, If You're Reading This It's Too Late, would move around half a million units in its first week out.
Game dropped his debut album, The Documentary on January 18th, 2005, and if you were old enough to buy the album then, you'll probably feel pretty old when you realize it's celebrating its 10th anniversary in 2 weeks.
Jay Electronica has been popping up more frequently this year than in recent memory, giving selective rappers a new verse and performing alongside Common for his "Nobody's Smiling" tour. We even saw him in the studio with No I.D.
Before his new album You're Dead! dropped, Flying Lotus revealed that he had a ton of collaborations in the bank with Kendrick Lamar. He said at the time, "He took, like, 12, 13 of my tracks, man. I think he recorded all of them, too.
Another album stream for your listening pleasure today. We've already received streams for Tinashe's Aquarius album, and two Prince albums, Art Official Age and PlectrumElectrum. Elijah Blake now lets go his Drift EP to stream on Spotify.
Dreamville Rapper Cozz Reveals Artwork & Tracklist For Debut Mixtape "Cozz & Effect" Sep 29, 2014 at 02:55pm
Last week, Cozz ended the week with the release of a new record "Wait's Over," declaring that his debut mixtape on the Dreamville imprint would be arriving shortly.
The numbers have arrived for Chris Brown's long-awaited album X. The projections determined that Breezy's new album would sell around 120,000 units opening week. However, the final numbers surpass this.
Lecrae's "Anomaly" Debuts At #1 On Billboard 200, Jhene Aiko's "Souled Out" At #3 Sep 17, 2014 at 11:11am
The race between Lecrae and Jhene Aiko for the Billboard 200 #1 spot was a close one, but Lecrae has come out on top. The rapper's new album Anomaly snagged a #1 debut, after moving a reported 88,299 units, according to Hits Daily Double.
Awhile back, Chance The Rapper was on Tony Touch and decided to preview a new "Untitled" record. The record cut short, but many of our astute commenters observed that there was a hint of what sounded like J. Cole towards the end.
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"21,485 Views113 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss20,506 Views41 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 22,649 Views2 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal70,064 Views181 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release6,371 Views70 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 8,803 Views61 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students1,865 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 20158,047 Views23 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter6,460 Views23 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike2,777 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"7,044 Views16 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets11,848 Views51 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight14,065 Views40 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release10,547 Views28 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q13,287 Views37 Comments
You may also like...
- JMSN "Need U" Video1 View
- Ice Cube Shares His Thoughts On Ghostwriting2,799 Views
- Miguel "Crazy Enough" Documentary764 Views