As planned, Rico Love released his long awaited debut album today called Turn The Lights On.
After a successful bid in Das Racist, rapper Heems is stepping into a solo artist career. The Queens native is preparing to release his debut solo effort, riffing off the book "Eat, Pray, Love" with his title Eat Pray Thug.
Casey Veggies is prepping the release of his debut album for later this year, and on Wednesday he paid a visit to The Breakfast Club while out in NYC and accidentally spilled the news of the project’s official title.
Rae Sremmurd Projected To Land Billboard Top 10 Debut With "SremmLife" [Update: First Week Sales Are In] Jan 13, 2015 at 10:11pm
Rae Sremmurd have already received enough co-signs to make any new artist happy (among them, Kendrick Lamar and Chance The Rapper), however, there's even more good news coming their way as Billboard projects that they will land within the top 10 next week.
It's been a crazy week for Action Bronson. Bringing the focus back to his music, Bronson took to Twitter this morning to speak on leaked tracklists for his upcoming album, Mr. Wonderful ANY TRACKLIST FOR MR. WONDERFUL THAT IS OUT THERE IS FAKE.
Kat Dahlia's lead single off My Garden, "Gangsta," dropped two years ago. Since then, the throaty singer has been slow at rolling out new content, but she has delivered a short mixtape, Seeds.
In Migos' cover story for The FADER last year, a hot topic of discussion was their forthcoming commercial debut.
Joey Bada$$'s debut album B4.DA.$$ has been a long time coming. We've known about the album title for ages, but it took a good minute before Joey was ready to start debuting singles off the LP.
Now that Your Old Droog has basically rid himself of the rumors that he is Nas, he's ready to unleash his debut album, which follows up an EP from earlier this year.
King Los Announces New Deal With RCA, Debut Album Executive Produced By Diddy Oct 23, 2014 at 02:07pm
Earlier today we premiered a new record from former Bad Boy rapper King Los, "Only One Of Me." Along with the new single, Los had some big news to share; he inked a deal with RCA for himself and the After Platinum imprint.
Well today’s the big day. Logic’s highly anticipated debut album, Under Pressure, was finally released via Def Jam, and thanks to his camp, Visionary Music Group, fans can now stream the entire thing for free (below).
Teyana Taylor Announces Debut Album "VII" [Update: Artwork & Tracklist Revealed] Oct 20, 2014 at 11:54pm
G.O.O.D. Music singer Teyana Taylor is almost ready for her debut, taking to Twitter to announce the title of her upcoming debut album today.
Bishop Nehru may have just dropped his new album with MF DOOM, NehruvianDOOM (which we reviewed here), but he's already got his next project lined up, with assistance from one of rap's living legends.
It's funny how music comes full circle. Tinashe was just eight years old when Aaliyah Haughton tragically died in a plane crash, causing the music world to mourn and R&B to be reconstructed in her wake.
Tinashe's debut album Aquarius doesn't actually hit stores/online retailers until October 7th, but today the singer has been kind enough to upload the entire project to her Soundcloud page.
Stalley Announces Title Of Debut Album [Update: Release Date & Album Cover Revealed] Sep 15, 2014 at 10:15pm
MMG has put out plenty of successful albums, but it's generally the big three (Rick Ross, Meek Mill, and Wale) that have been given the proper shine. Meanwhile artists like Gunplay and Rockie Fresh have been put on the back burner.
After a few strong mixtapes and a buzzing single "2 On" (remixed by Drake and OB OBrien), rising singer Tinashe is finally prepared to announce a release date for her debut album Aquarius.
Earlier this week Rich Homie Quan revealed that he's lined up a Drake feature for his upcoming debut album, which he promises will drop before 2014 is over.
Rich Homie Quan's buzz has definitely died down a bit since the hype surrounding "Type Of Way", but nonetheless he's now cemented himself as one of the new Atlanta rappers to watch out for, alongside the likes of Young Thug and Migos.
There are certain albums that every hip-hop head should have in their collection, and without a doubt these fifteen LPs are among them. These artists have created masterpieces that have contributed to the legacy of hip hop.
RiFF RAFF's debut album has suffered its share of delays, but it appears that the album will finally see release this June. The official tracklist for the effort has now been revealed, which means we likely won't be seeing any more pushbacks.
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"1,099 Views22 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals2,411 Views0 Comments
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour3,595 Views9 Comments
- Stream Jamie xx's Debut Album, "In Colour"3,673 Views6 Comments
- Happy Birthday Miles: 10 Miles Davis Samples In Hip-Hop6,578 Views4 Comments
- Pusha T Responds To Leaked Track, Calls "King Push" A "Masterpiece"20,986 Views73 Comments
- 5 Producers The Weeknd Should Work With10,566 Views24 Comments
- Juelz Santana & Jadakiss Suggest Benefit Concert For Chinx's Family6,594 Views22 Comments
- Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj Aren't Actually Engaged23,346 Views38 Comments
- Stream The Alchemist's Instrumental Album "Israeli Salad"4,240 Views5 Comments
- Lil B Will Be In Attendance For Game 5 To Personally Curse James Harden4,164 Views0 Comments
- Birdman Pays The IRS $2 Million In Back Taxes11,494 Views31 Comments
- Air Jordan 7 'Championship Pack' Officially Unveiled 1,986 Views0 Comments
- Stream ASAP Rocky's Sophomore Album "At.Long.Last.A$AP"123,883 Views251 Comments
- Stream Boosie Badazz' New Album "Touchdown 2 Cause Hell"29,292 Views58 Comments