After a successful bid in Das Racist, rapper Heems is stepping into a solo artist career. The Queens native is preparing to release his debut solo effort, riffing off the book "Eat, Pray, Love" with his title Eat Pray Thug.
Casey Veggies is prepping the release of his debut album for later this year, and on Wednesday he paid a visit to The Breakfast Club while out in NYC and accidentally spilled the news of the project’s official title.
Rae Sremmurd Projected To Land Billboard Top 10 Debut With "SremmLife" [Update: First Week Sales Are In] Jan 13, 2015 at 10:11pm
Rae Sremmurd have already received enough co-signs to make any new artist happy (among them, Kendrick Lamar and Chance The Rapper), however, there's even more good news coming their way as Billboard projects that they will land within the top 10 next week.
It's been a crazy week for Action Bronson. Bringing the focus back to his music, Bronson took to Twitter this morning to speak on leaked tracklists for his upcoming album, Mr. Wonderful ANY TRACKLIST FOR MR. WONDERFUL THAT IS OUT THERE IS FAKE.
Kat Dahlia's lead single off My Garden, "Gangsta," dropped two years ago. Since then, the throaty singer has been slow at rolling out new content, but she has delivered a short mixtape, Seeds.
In Migos' cover story for The FADER last year, a hot topic of discussion was their forthcoming commercial debut.
Joey Bada$$'s debut album B4.DA.$$ has been a long time coming. We've known about the album title for ages, but it took a good minute before Joey was ready to start debuting singles off the LP.
Now that Your Old Droog has basically rid himself of the rumors that he is Nas, he's ready to unleash his debut album, which follows up an EP from earlier this year.
King Los Announces New Deal With RCA, Debut Album Executive Produced By Diddy Oct 23, 2014 at 02:07pm
Earlier today we premiered a new record from former Bad Boy rapper King Los, "Only One Of Me." Along with the new single, Los had some big news to share; he inked a deal with RCA for himself and the After Platinum imprint.
Well today’s the big day. Logic’s highly anticipated debut album, Under Pressure, was finally released via Def Jam, and thanks to his camp, Visionary Music Group, fans can now stream the entire thing for free (below).
Teyana Taylor Announces Debut Album "VII" [Update: Artwork & Tracklist Revealed] Oct 20, 2014 at 11:54pm
G.O.O.D. Music singer Teyana Taylor is almost ready for her debut, taking to Twitter to announce the title of her upcoming debut album today.
Bishop Nehru may have just dropped his new album with MF DOOM, NehruvianDOOM (which we reviewed here), but he's already got his next project lined up, with assistance from one of rap's living legends.
It's funny how music comes full circle. Tinashe was just eight years old when Aaliyah Haughton tragically died in a plane crash, causing the music world to mourn and R&B to be reconstructed in her wake.
Tinashe's debut album Aquarius doesn't actually hit stores/online retailers until October 7th, but today the singer has been kind enough to upload the entire project to her Soundcloud page.
Stalley Announces Title Of Debut Album [Update: Release Date & Album Cover Revealed] Sep 15, 2014 at 10:15pm
MMG has put out plenty of successful albums, but it's generally the big three (Rick Ross, Meek Mill, and Wale) that have been given the proper shine. Meanwhile artists like Gunplay and Rockie Fresh have been put on the back burner.
After a few strong mixtapes and a buzzing single "2 On" (remixed by Drake and OB OBrien), rising singer Tinashe is finally prepared to announce a release date for her debut album Aquarius.
Earlier this week Rich Homie Quan revealed that he's lined up a Drake feature for his upcoming debut album, which he promises will drop before 2014 is over.
Rich Homie Quan's buzz has definitely died down a bit since the hype surrounding "Type Of Way", but nonetheless he's now cemented himself as one of the new Atlanta rappers to watch out for, alongside the likes of Young Thug and Migos.
There are certain albums that every hip-hop head should have in their collection, and without a doubt these fifteen LPs are among them. These artists have created masterpieces that have contributed to the legacy of hip hop.
RiFF RAFF's debut album has suffered its share of delays, but it appears that the album will finally see release this June. The official tracklist for the effort has now been revealed, which means we likely won't be seeing any more pushbacks.
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth5,824 Views23 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 256,138 Views18 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault8,724 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 7,264 Views38 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram5,787 Views16 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"2,029 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight20,784 Views24 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"17,759 Views80 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather32,486 Views30 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date60,308 Views81 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now20,501 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,488 Views25 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,473 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,996 Views18 Comments
You may also like...
- Vursatyl "Bring It To A Halt" Video116 Views
- Sav Sire "SOHO" Video (Heatseekers)532 Views
- Dizzy Wright On Ebro In The Morning1,650 Views