As most of you are probably aware by now, 50 Cent filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy earlier in the week. This came to a shock as most, seeing as how many businesses Fif has his hands in.
DMX's hard times aren't over just yet. Despite the good news that Swizz Beats is executive producing his new album, and the fact that he settled his child support debt, he's still in financial turmoil, some of which may be his estranged wife's fault.
Hip Hop mogul and Roc-A-Fella founder, Damon Dash, is broke. The man who once ruled Roc-A-Wear and Roc-A-Fella (est. 50 million dollar empire) is fighting to keep a roof over his head.
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"359 Views3 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World1,223 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case1,698 Views12 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex1,811 Views32 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.113,219 Views32 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"21,504 Views43 Comments
- Mac Miller's Journey To Finish His 3rd Studio Album7,111 Views27 Comments
- All Black Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Scheduled To Release In August1,907 Views0 Comments
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 3,195 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record50,198 Views238 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9739,406 Views78 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"34,350 Views85 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 2614,342 Views20 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 11,633 Views50 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown8,542 Views17 Comments
You may also like...
- The Weeknd "Can't Feel My Face" Video6,354 Views