As most of you are probably aware by now, 50 Cent filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy earlier in the week. This came to a shock as most, seeing as how many businesses Fif has his hands in.
DMX's hard times aren't over just yet. Despite the good news that Swizz Beats is executive producing his new album, and the fact that he settled his child support debt, he's still in financial turmoil, some of which may be his estranged wife's fault.
Hip Hop mogul and Roc-A-Fella founder, Damon Dash, is broke. The man who once ruled Roc-A-Wear and Roc-A-Fella (est. 50 million dollar empire) is fighting to keep a roof over his head.
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"4 Views0 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs2,178 Views13 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"1,377 Views8 Comments
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"16,077 Views76 Comments
- A Man On Facebook Is Looking To Trade His Yeezy Boosts For A Functioning Kidney12,373 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 4,891 Views38 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"3,780 Views20 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings32,531 Views85 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 63,810 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album10,461 Views36 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"6,969 Views20 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour3,647 Views5 Comments
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"4,244 Views6 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up29,474 Views91 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors16,107 Views42 Comments