As most of you are probably aware by now, 50 Cent filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy earlier in the week. This came to a shock as most, seeing as how many businesses Fif has his hands in.
DMX's hard times aren't over just yet. Despite the good news that Swizz Beats is executive producing his new album, and the fact that he settled his child support debt, he's still in financial turmoil, some of which may be his estranged wife's fault.
Hip Hop mogul and Roc-A-Fella founder, Damon Dash, is broke. The man who once ruled Roc-A-Wear and Roc-A-Fella (est. 50 million dollar empire) is fighting to keep a roof over his head.
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 1,566 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night8,059 Views36 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"11,910 Views55 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix746 Views1 Comment
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"1,354 Views13 Comments
- A New 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 Rumored To Release This Year2,678 Views0 Comments
- Stream OJ Da Juiceman & Zaytoven's Joint Project "Juice vs Zay"3,161 Views25 Comments
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP4,001 Views9 Comments
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"10,926 Views46 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame3,780 Views24 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland20,137 Views23 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties15,815 Views40 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne40,604 Views177 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat2,953 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour7,369 Views11 Comments
You may also like...