1990s rapper, MC Supreme, was killed in a car crash this past weekend in Malibu. Supreme, real name Dewayne Coleman, was 47-years old.
Unfortunately, a fair amount of talented hip-hop artists have passed away over the years. There's no easy way around it, but fame and fortune sometimes take the ultimate toll on an individual.
Back on January 18th, the hip-hop community lost one of its greats when A$AP mob founder, A$AP Yams, was tragically found dead in his NYC apartment. The cause of his death was unknown at the time, but we now have some new details.
Fool's Gold lost one of their co-founders today, as A-Trak confirmed with an Instagram post. Joshua Prince aka Dust La Rock, was a co-founder of the independent label alongside A-Trak and Nick Catchdubs. He also acted as their art director.
Retchy P Says He Wishes Wale Died Instead Of A$AP Yams, Wale & Fat Trel Respond Jan 27, 2015 at 10:03am
The death of A$AP Yams has shook up much of the hip-hop community, and of course those who had working and personal relationships with the Mob co-founder were even more in shock.
Over the weekend, much of the hip-hop community was shocked to hear that one of the founding members of the New York collective A$AP Mob had passed away. The reason for A$AM Yams', real name Steven Rodriguez, death was unknown, although rumors said it was dru
Sad news from Los Angeles today. Rapper Earl Hayes, a close friend of Floyd Mayweather's, and his wife were found dead yesterday morning in their Hollywood apartment.
If you're a fan of 50 Cent, you know what an important role his grandmother played in his life. 50 has previously spoken on how his grandmother, Beulah Jackson, was the person that cared for him the most.
In February 2013, rapper Tim Dog's death was reported by The Source magazine. It was reported that Tim Dog, real name Timothy Blair, died of seizures at the age of 46, yet there was no proof of his death, namely, a death certificate.
Wu-Tang Affiliate Shyheim Arrested For Killing Man In Hit-And-Run [Update: Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter] Jul 19, 2014 at 10:28pm
A Wu-Tang Clan affiliate Shyheim is in some hot water, after allegedly leaving the scene of a car crash on New Years day around 5 AM, which resulted in the death of another person.
Diddy Reveals Cause Of His Father's Death During Howard University Commencement Speech May 12, 2014 at 03:15pm
Diddy handled Howard University's commencement speech this past weekend, during which he shed some light on his youth as well as his time at the university.
We reported on the horrific news yesterday that a drunk driver at SXSW ran into a barricade outside of where Tyler, The Creator was supposed to perform, and proceeded to run over innocent pedestrians.
Drunk Driver At SXSW Kills Two, Leaves Many More Injured & In Critical Condition Mar 13, 2014 at 11:35am
We have some really unfortunate news to report on today, concerning the on-going music conference/festival out in Austin, Texas, South By Southwest.
Rich Homie Quan's concerts seem to be developing a pattern of violence, resulting in the death of attendees. In December, a man was fatally shot during a Rich Homie show in Ohio, although the rapper denied having any involvement with the shooting.
Waka Flocka is not necessarily known for his vulnerability, but our heart has gone out to him since his brother's all-too-recent passing, last December. When he sat down with WKYS, he spoke about how his life is different now, saying:
Shortly after the passing of Hustle Gang's Doe B, we have more unfortunate news concerning rap affiliates. Waka Flocka's younger brother, Kayo Redd, who was also an aspiring rapper, has passed away.
Gangsta Boo's tweet concerning the death of her affiliate and friend, Lord Infamous, turned out to be accurate, as HHDX confirmed earlier. Now the cause of the late Memphis rapper's death has been revealed.
As you may be aware by now, Nelson Mandela, one of the greatest leaders of our time, passed away this morning at the age of 95. South African President Jacob Zuma made the announcement via a television address today. "Our nation has lost its greatest son.
- Tyga Sued For $100K By Las Vegas Promoter1 View0 Comments
- Photos: Kendrick Lamar At Osheaga 2015291 Views1 Comment
- Sneaker Consignment Shop Selling Kanye West's Grammy-Worn Yeezys For $75,000376 Views0 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says Meek Mill Lost His Feud With Drake10,008 Views60 Comments
- DJ Rhettmatic Confirms Dr. Dre X DJ Premier Collab4,376 Views20 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Applies For Full Custody Of Their 1-Year Old11,503 Views50 Comments
- Young Thug Pushes Back "Hy!£UN35" Release To September10,399 Views73 Comments
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose26,353 Views80 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20155,625 Views7 Comments
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 19,888 Views39 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks3,793 Views8 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt15,566 Views49 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week60,399 Views346 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 14,249 Views4 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison6,799 Views12 Comments