1990s rapper, MC Supreme, was killed in a car crash this past weekend in Malibu. Supreme, real name Dewayne Coleman, was 47-years old.
Unfortunately, a fair amount of talented hip-hop artists have passed away over the years. There's no easy way around it, but fame and fortune sometimes take the ultimate toll on an individual.
Back on January 18th, the hip-hop community lost one of its greats when A$AP mob founder, A$AP Yams, was tragically found dead in his NYC apartment. The cause of his death was unknown at the time, but we now have some new details.
Fool's Gold lost one of their co-founders today, as A-Trak confirmed with an Instagram post. Joshua Prince aka Dust La Rock, was a co-founder of the independent label alongside A-Trak and Nick Catchdubs. He also acted as their art director.
Retchy P Says He Wishes Wale Died Instead Of A$AP Yams, Wale & Fat Trel Respond Jan 27, 2015 at 10:03am
The death of A$AP Yams has shook up much of the hip-hop community, and of course those who had working and personal relationships with the Mob co-founder were even more in shock.
Over the weekend, much of the hip-hop community was shocked to hear that one of the founding members of the New York collective A$AP Mob had passed away. The reason for A$AM Yams', real name Steven Rodriguez, death was unknown, although rumors said it was dru
Sad news from Los Angeles today. Rapper Earl Hayes, a close friend of Floyd Mayweather's, and his wife were found dead yesterday morning in their Hollywood apartment.
If you're a fan of 50 Cent, you know what an important role his grandmother played in his life. 50 has previously spoken on how his grandmother, Beulah Jackson, was the person that cared for him the most.
In February 2013, rapper Tim Dog's death was reported by The Source magazine. It was reported that Tim Dog, real name Timothy Blair, died of seizures at the age of 46, yet there was no proof of his death, namely, a death certificate.
Wu-Tang Affiliate Shyheim Arrested For Killing Man In Hit-And-Run [Update: Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter] Jul 19, 2014 at 10:28pm
A Wu-Tang Clan affiliate Shyheim is in some hot water, after allegedly leaving the scene of a car crash on New Years day around 5 AM, which resulted in the death of another person.
Diddy Reveals Cause Of His Father's Death During Howard University Commencement Speech May 12, 2014 at 03:15pm
Diddy handled Howard University's commencement speech this past weekend, during which he shed some light on his youth as well as his time at the university.
We reported on the horrific news yesterday that a drunk driver at SXSW ran into a barricade outside of where Tyler, The Creator was supposed to perform, and proceeded to run over innocent pedestrians.
Drunk Driver At SXSW Kills Two, Leaves Many More Injured & In Critical Condition Mar 13, 2014 at 11:35am
We have some really unfortunate news to report on today, concerning the on-going music conference/festival out in Austin, Texas, South By Southwest.
Rich Homie Quan's concerts seem to be developing a pattern of violence, resulting in the death of attendees. In December, a man was fatally shot during a Rich Homie show in Ohio, although the rapper denied having any involvement with the shooting.
Waka Flocka is not necessarily known for his vulnerability, but our heart has gone out to him since his brother's all-too-recent passing, last December. When he sat down with WKYS, he spoke about how his life is different now, saying:
Shortly after the passing of Hustle Gang's Doe B, we have more unfortunate news concerning rap affiliates. Waka Flocka's younger brother, Kayo Redd, who was also an aspiring rapper, has passed away.
Gangsta Boo's tweet concerning the death of her affiliate and friend, Lord Infamous, turned out to be accurate, as HHDX confirmed earlier. Now the cause of the late Memphis rapper's death has been revealed.
As you may be aware by now, Nelson Mandela, one of the greatest leaders of our time, passed away this morning at the age of 95. South African President Jacob Zuma made the announcement via a television address today. "Our nation has lost its greatest son.
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption0 Views0 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together839 Views12 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist673 Views6 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label1,526 Views11 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season996 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans2,190 Views18 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald6,100 Views40 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"17,843 Views72 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4015,912 Views70 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot8,985 Views34 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"13,277 Views70 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection3,985 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"9,904 Views40 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 4,023 Views28 Comments