T.I. Announces Yo Gotti Signed With Hustle Gang [Update: Yo Gotti Denies Signing] Jul 1, 2013 at 01:50pm
Around a month ago T.I. revealed a list of artists that he was looking at to join the expanding Grand Hustle roster. Among them were Kirko Bangz, Problem, Jeremih and Yo Gotti.
Yesterday we heard from Jadakiss on his upcoming projects, namely, his own solo album Top 5 Dead Or Alive, but as well he announced a joint project with Yo Gotti, and confirmed the LOX album is still happening.
The Roc Nation brand supremacy continues to grow as Jay-Z is said to be close to closing a deal with Samsung that would net him nearly $20 million.
And the YMCMB signees just keep getting stranger and stranger. Today, the ever-expanding record label, with plans to dominate all genres of music, announced the signing of heiress Paris Hilton.
While we await Rockie Fresh's new mixtape, The Birthday Tape, which is dropping today, the MMG rapper decides to deliver some good news to fans.
The Beastie Boys have never exactly kept things conventional, starting from their break-out in hip-hop scene as three young Jewish (formerly in to hardcore punk) rappers, until they had a strong hold on rap and pop culture world-wide, with over 25 years of suc
Although V-Nasty has seen no lack of hatred towards her rap career, the Oakland native continues to pursue it, and recently inked a reported $750,000 deal with an independent label based out of Las Vegas.
Vibe Magazine has been a source for hip-hop lovers since its inception 21 years ago. However, Vibe may no longer be in magazine-form much longer. It was announced today that Vibe has been sold to SpinMedia, and may become solely an online source.
Rick Ross Reportedly Set To Lose Up To $5 Million After Getting Dropped From Reebok Apr 17, 2013 at 11:42am
Although Rick Ross let go a statement and a real apology recognizing his date rape lyrics in "U.O.E.N.O." were inappropriate, and thanking Reebok for their hard work and dedication, it seems the rapper is still bitter towards Reebok for not standing by him.
Logic Inks Deal With Def Jam, Debut Album To Be Executive Produced By No I.D. Apr 15, 2013 at 10:42am
Logic, a Balitmore, MD rapper who was recently named an XXL Freshmen of 2013 just let go some more good news-- he signed a deal with a major label, Def Jam.The rapper, who has been on the rise for some time, announced the news today.
Drake has followed his go-to producers, Noah '40' Shebib and Boi-1da, to the performance-rights organization they call home, ASCAP. Drizzy signed with ASCAP (American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers), which is an organization that protects
Although Soulja Boy had one hell of a week, with three of his major social media outlets having been hacked (and not only that, the hacker deleted all Soulja's YouTube videos), not all is lost for the SODMG rapper.As Complex reports, there have been rumors c
French Montana's "Pop That" single found huge success, not only because of its enormous super-star line-up, but because of it's infectious beat.
Wiz Khalifa has been a supporter of the Converse brand ever since he arrived on the scene. Although his fashion sense has definitely evolved since then, we've seen the Taylor Gang head in his chucks more times than not.
Jay-Z continues to expand his global reach as his Roc Nation company signed a worldwide publishing deal with Warner/Chappell Music. The current deal will see Jigga’s work from
The cross-genre appeal of hip hop has been steadily growing, and with the success of EDM collaborations, and the massive success of Psy's "Gangnam Style" this past year, labels have been expanding their rosters.
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company6,346 Views32 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"3,922 Views14 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac4,307 Views53 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work13,400 Views69 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles2,026 Views18 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single2,768 Views12 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?5,289 Views32 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season2,700 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,139 Views24 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views16,633 Views127 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop12,294 Views72 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,573 Views9 Comments
- Rihanna's New Album Title & Cover Art Revealed25,238 Views96 Comments
- Rihanna Is Revealing Details Of Her New Album At An L.A. Gallery Right Now10,668 Views24 Comments
You may also like...
- Paul Wall Plays "This Or That"1,323 Views