While we await Rockie Fresh's new mixtape, The Birthday Tape, which is dropping today, the MMG rapper decides to deliver some good news to fans.
The Beastie Boys have never exactly kept things conventional, starting from their break-out in hip-hop scene as three young Jewish (formerly in to hardcore punk) rappers, until they had a strong hold on rap and pop culture world-wide, with over 25 years of suc
Although V-Nasty has seen no lack of hatred towards her rap career, the Oakland native continues to pursue it, and recently inked a reported $750,000 deal with an independent label based out of Las Vegas.
Vibe Magazine has been a source for hip-hop lovers since its inception 21 years ago. However, Vibe may no longer be in magazine-form much longer. It was announced today that Vibe has been sold to SpinMedia, and may become solely an online source.
Rick Ross Reportedly Set To Lose Up To $5 Million After Getting Dropped From Reebok Apr 17, 2013 at 11:42am
Although Rick Ross let go a statement and a real apology recognizing his date rape lyrics in "U.O.E.N.O." were inappropriate, and thanking Reebok for their hard work and dedication, it seems the rapper is still bitter towards Reebok for not standing by him.
Logic Inks Deal With Def Jam, Debut Album To Be Executive Produced By No I.D. Apr 15, 2013 at 10:42am
Logic, a Balitmore, MD rapper who was recently named an XXL Freshmen of 2013 just let go some more good news-- he signed a deal with a major label, Def Jam.The rapper, who has been on the rise for some time, announced the news today.
Drake has followed his go-to producers, Noah '40' Shebib and Boi-1da, to the performance-rights organization they call home, ASCAP. Drizzy signed with ASCAP (American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers), which is an organization that protects
Although Soulja Boy had one hell of a week, with three of his major social media outlets having been hacked (and not only that, the hacker deleted all Soulja's YouTube videos), not all is lost for the SODMG rapper.As Complex reports, there have been rumors c
French Montana's "Pop That" single found huge success, not only because of its enormous super-star line-up, but because of it's infectious beat.
Wiz Khalifa has been a supporter of the Converse brand ever since he arrived on the scene. Although his fashion sense has definitely evolved since then, we've seen the Taylor Gang head in his chucks more times than not.
Jay-Z continues to expand his global reach as his Roc Nation company signed a worldwide publishing deal with Warner/Chappell Music. The current deal will see Jigga’s work from
The cross-genre appeal of hip hop has been steadily growing, and with the success of EDM collaborations, and the massive success of Psy's "Gangnam Style" this past year, labels have been expanding their rosters.
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"724 Views13 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals2,112 Views0 Comments
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour3,374 Views9 Comments
- Stream Jamie xx's Debut Album, "In Colour"3,497 Views6 Comments
- Happy Birthday Miles: 10 Miles Davis Samples In Hip-Hop6,159 Views4 Comments
- Pusha T Responds To Leaked Track, Calls "King Push" A "Masterpiece"20,368 Views73 Comments
- 5 Producers The Weeknd Should Work With10,224 Views24 Comments
- Juelz Santana & Jadakiss Suggest Benefit Concert For Chinx's Family6,390 Views22 Comments
- Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj Aren't Actually Engaged22,506 Views38 Comments
- Stream The Alchemist's Instrumental Album "Israeli Salad"4,050 Views5 Comments
- Lil B Will Be In Attendance For Game 5 To Personally Curse James Harden4,069 Views0 Comments
- Birdman Pays The IRS $2 Million In Back Taxes11,190 Views31 Comments
- Air Jordan 7 'Championship Pack' Officially Unveiled 1,935 Views0 Comments
- Stream ASAP Rocky's Sophomore Album "At.Long.Last.A$AP"122,330 Views249 Comments
- Stream Boosie Badazz' New Album "Touchdown 2 Cause Hell"28,795 Views58 Comments