Although V-Nasty has seen no lack of hatred towards her rap career, the Oakland native continues to pursue it, and recently inked a reported $750,000 deal with an independent label based out of Las Vegas.
Vibe Magazine has been a source for hip-hop lovers since its inception 21 years ago. However, Vibe may no longer be in magazine-form much longer. It was announced today that Vibe has been sold to SpinMedia, and may become solely an online source.
Rick Ross Reportedly Set To Lose Up To $5 Million After Getting Dropped From Reebok Apr 17, 2013 at 11:42am
Although Rick Ross let go a statement and a real apology recognizing his date rape lyrics in "U.O.E.N.O." were inappropriate, and thanking Reebok for their hard work and dedication, it seems the rapper is still bitter towards Reebok for not standing by him.
Logic Inks Deal With Def Jam, Debut Album To Be Executive Produced By No I.D. Apr 15, 2013 at 10:42am
Logic, a Balitmore, MD rapper who was recently named an XXL Freshmen of 2013 just let go some more good news-- he signed a deal with a major label, Def Jam.The rapper, who has been on the rise for some time, announced the news today.
Drake has followed his go-to producers, Noah '40' Shebib and Boi-1da, to the performance-rights organization they call home, ASCAP. Drizzy signed with ASCAP (American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers), which is an organization that protects
Although Soulja Boy had one hell of a week, with three of his major social media outlets having been hacked (and not only that, the hacker deleted all Soulja's YouTube videos), not all is lost for the SODMG rapper.As Complex reports, there have been rumors c
French Montana's "Pop That" single found huge success, not only because of its enormous super-star line-up, but because of it's infectious beat.
Wiz Khalifa has been a supporter of the Converse brand ever since he arrived on the scene. Although his fashion sense has definitely evolved since then, we've seen the Taylor Gang head in his chucks more times than not.
Jay-Z continues to expand his global reach as his Roc Nation company signed a worldwide publishing deal with Warner/Chappell Music. The current deal will see Jigga’s work from
The cross-genre appeal of hip hop has been steadily growing, and with the success of EDM collaborations, and the massive success of Psy's "Gangnam Style" this past year, labels have been expanding their rosters.
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft1,992 Views8 Comments
- How To Tell If Your Yeezy Boosts Are Fake817 Views0 Comments
- Stream Wale's New Album "The Album About Nothing"8,613 Views61 Comments
- Stream Ludacris' New Album "Ludaversal"3,259 Views23 Comments
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music17,295 Views33 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles16,993 Views58 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL37,180 Views67 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?20,565 Views82 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More3,175 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks6,589 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade2,147 Views23 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date4,357 Views23 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs5,681 Views16 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram35,265 Views70 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views