Although V-Nasty has seen no lack of hatred towards her rap career, the Oakland native continues to pursue it, and recently inked a reported $750,000 deal with an independent label based out of Las Vegas.
Vibe Magazine has been a source for hip-hop lovers since its inception 21 years ago. However, Vibe may no longer be in magazine-form much longer. It was announced today that Vibe has been sold to SpinMedia, and may become solely an online source.
Rick Ross Reportedly Set To Lose Up To $5 Million After Getting Dropped From Reebok Apr 17, 2013 at 11:42am
Although Rick Ross let go a statement and a real apology recognizing his date rape lyrics in "U.O.E.N.O." were inappropriate, and thanking Reebok for their hard work and dedication, it seems the rapper is still bitter towards Reebok for not standing by him.
Logic Inks Deal With Def Jam, Debut Album To Be Executive Produced By No I.D. Apr 15, 2013 at 10:42am
Logic, a Balitmore, MD rapper who was recently named an XXL Freshmen of 2013 just let go some more good news-- he signed a deal with a major label, Def Jam.The rapper, who has been on the rise for some time, announced the news today.
Drake has followed his go-to producers, Noah '40' Shebib and Boi-1da, to the performance-rights organization they call home, ASCAP. Drizzy signed with ASCAP (American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers), which is an organization that protects
Although Soulja Boy had one hell of a week, with three of his major social media outlets having been hacked (and not only that, the hacker deleted all Soulja's YouTube videos), not all is lost for the SODMG rapper.As Complex reports, there have been rumors c
French Montana's "Pop That" single found huge success, not only because of its enormous super-star line-up, but because of it's infectious beat.
Wiz Khalifa has been a supporter of the Converse brand ever since he arrived on the scene. Although his fashion sense has definitely evolved since then, we've seen the Taylor Gang head in his chucks more times than not.
Jay-Z continues to expand his global reach as his Roc Nation company signed a worldwide publishing deal with Warner/Chappell Music. The current deal will see Jigga’s work from
The cross-genre appeal of hip hop has been steadily growing, and with the success of EDM collaborations, and the massive success of Psy's "Gangnam Style" this past year, labels have been expanding their rosters.
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"3,091 Views28 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather11,515 Views24 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date32,814 Views108 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now10,669 Views23 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"2,711 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"3,933 Views22 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party2,748 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,196 Views7 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness6,674 Views48 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best6,757 Views35 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million5,822 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande29,008 Views114 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray5,365 Views21 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast44,195 Views122 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike11,040 Views0 Comments