T.I. Announces Yo Gotti Signed With Hustle Gang [Update: Yo Gotti Denies Signing] Jul 1, 2013 at 01:50pm
Around a month ago T.I. revealed a list of artists that he was looking at to join the expanding Grand Hustle roster. Among them were Kirko Bangz, Problem, Jeremih and Yo Gotti.
Yesterday we heard from Jadakiss on his upcoming projects, namely, his own solo album Top 5 Dead Or Alive, but as well he announced a joint project with Yo Gotti, and confirmed the LOX album is still happening.
The Roc Nation brand supremacy continues to grow as Jay-Z is said to be close to closing a deal with Samsung that would net him nearly $20 million.
And the YMCMB signees just keep getting stranger and stranger. Today, the ever-expanding record label, with plans to dominate all genres of music, announced the signing of heiress Paris Hilton.
While we await Rockie Fresh's new mixtape, The Birthday Tape, which is dropping today, the MMG rapper decides to deliver some good news to fans.
The Beastie Boys have never exactly kept things conventional, starting from their break-out in hip-hop scene as three young Jewish (formerly in to hardcore punk) rappers, until they had a strong hold on rap and pop culture world-wide, with over 25 years of suc
Although V-Nasty has seen no lack of hatred towards her rap career, the Oakland native continues to pursue it, and recently inked a reported $750,000 deal with an independent label based out of Las Vegas.
Vibe Magazine has been a source for hip-hop lovers since its inception 21 years ago. However, Vibe may no longer be in magazine-form much longer. It was announced today that Vibe has been sold to SpinMedia, and may become solely an online source.
Rick Ross Reportedly Set To Lose Up To $5 Million After Getting Dropped From Reebok Apr 17, 2013 at 11:42am
Although Rick Ross let go a statement and a real apology recognizing his date rape lyrics in "U.O.E.N.O." were inappropriate, and thanking Reebok for their hard work and dedication, it seems the rapper is still bitter towards Reebok for not standing by him.
Logic Inks Deal With Def Jam, Debut Album To Be Executive Produced By No I.D. Apr 15, 2013 at 10:42am
Logic, a Balitmore, MD rapper who was recently named an XXL Freshmen of 2013 just let go some more good news-- he signed a deal with a major label, Def Jam.The rapper, who has been on the rise for some time, announced the news today.
Drake has followed his go-to producers, Noah '40' Shebib and Boi-1da, to the performance-rights organization they call home, ASCAP. Drizzy signed with ASCAP (American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers), which is an organization that protects
Although Soulja Boy had one hell of a week, with three of his major social media outlets having been hacked (and not only that, the hacker deleted all Soulja's YouTube videos), not all is lost for the SODMG rapper.As Complex reports, there have been rumors c
French Montana's "Pop That" single found huge success, not only because of its enormous super-star line-up, but because of it's infectious beat.
Wiz Khalifa has been a supporter of the Converse brand ever since he arrived on the scene. Although his fashion sense has definitely evolved since then, we've seen the Taylor Gang head in his chucks more times than not.
Jay-Z continues to expand his global reach as his Roc Nation company signed a worldwide publishing deal with Warner/Chappell Music. The current deal will see Jigga’s work from
The cross-genre appeal of hip hop has been steadily growing, and with the success of EDM collaborations, and the massive success of Psy's "Gangnam Style" this past year, labels have been expanding their rosters.
- LeBron James Is Willing To Send Up To 1,000 Ohio Kids To College For Free271 Views0 Comments
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia3,965 Views48 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers11,139 Views61 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music10,032 Views25 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History4,052 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In46,712 Views160 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week5,459 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"28,969 Views107 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,569 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"4,982 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,963 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,663 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 8,785 Views63 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"6,274 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake8,822 Views25 Comments