Fresh off the release of his First Of The Month EP, Cam’ron continues to push out new heat.
Dame Dash has been on an Instagram tirade over the last little while, taking every opportunity to industry figures such as Joie Manda, Lyor Cohen, Steve Stoute, and Funkmaster Flex.
While earlier this week it seemed that things were going south for online streetwear distributor Karmaloop, they may have found a way out of their imminent bankruptcy.
Funkmaster Flex Lays Into Dame Dash, Says He Owes Curren$y & Beanie Sigel Money Jun 6, 2014 at 04:04pm
Earlier this week Dame Dash decided to rip into Def Jam President Joie Manda, calling him a "culture vulture" among other things in an extensive rant on Instagram.
We're not sure what happened in Harlem today, but somehow we got both a reunion between Cam'ron and Juelz Santana, and a new track from Dame Dash, Smoke DZA, and Jim Jones in one day.
Dame Dash has made more headlines in 2014 for his beefs with industry folks like Funkmaster Flex and Steve Stoute than he has for any music or business moves, and it seems he's continuing down that path.
Kanye West Accepts Visionary Award At 2015 BET Honors, Introduced By Dame Dash Jan 25, 2015 at 12:37am
The BET Honors awards are filmed over a month in advance, and now with the instantaneous nature of Twitter and Instagram, it's hard to keep the winners under wraps for more than a matter of seconds.
Dame Dash and Kanye West teamed up as executive producers for a new film endeavor helmed by Damon, a video series called "Loisaidas." The first episode hit the web yesterday, and sets the mood for what to expect from the rest of the season.
Ego, popularity, jealousy and worldwide success are some of the key factors that have led many hip-hop moguls to end business relationships, and ultimately friendships, in order to maintain power over their own careers and/or the promising careers of their cou
Dame Dash has been going through some legal drama with his baby mamas as of late. The former Roc-A-Fella executive lost custody of his two children to their mom Rachel Roy, who alleged that Dame is a bad influence on their girls.
Dame Dash Expresses Interest In Purchasing Karmaloop As Reports Of Bankruptcy Circulate Mar 23, 2015 at 04:03pm
Despite years of massive success in the online distribution of streetwear, Boston-based website Karmaloop is rumored to be headed toward bankruptcy, and it could be happening as early as this week.
Dame Dash has the twittersphere on a roll right now, thanks to the #TweetLikeDameDash hashtag. It all stemmed from Dame's interview with The Breakfast Club, where he went on this nonsensical tirade about how real men don't have bosses.
Cam’ron celebrated his 38th birthday yesterday, February 4th, and as is only appropriate he threw a private party with a host of strippers and friends, and of course, his girlfriend JuJu.
Hip Hop mogul and Roc-A-Fella founder, Damon Dash, is broke. The man who once ruled Roc-A-Wear and Roc-A-Fella (est. 50 million dollar empire) is fighting to keep a roof over his head.
Recently a report circulated that Dame Dash and Kanye West were interested in purchasing Karmaloop (although it appears they are about to go bankrupt, so now might not be the best time).
Footage of Dame Dash listening to and visibly enjoying "Magna Carta Holy Grail" at the barbershop.Can you dig it? Did y'all catch Jay Z's latest visual for Jay-Z "Talks "MCHG", Twitter Use, & More With Hot 97's Angie Martinez" Video?
On Tuesday (April 21), Dame Dash lost primary custody of his two daughters to his ex-wife, fashion designer Rachel Roy, who claimed Dame was unfit to raise their children.
Inexplicably, Vampire Life head honcho and Dipset rapper Jim Jones has called out Dame Dash on Instagram and Twitter today.
Dame Dash continues to flourish outside of the hip-hopsphere, after opening his own gallery Dusko Poppington last year, this year's he got another new venture on his plate, setting his sights on the restaurant business.
Although he's been releasing a steady stream of mixtapes in recent years (the latest being 2013's Ism Churchill), Chicago rapper GLC hasn't really been in the spotlight since he guested on Kanye West's first two albums in the early 2000s.
Dame Dash recently sat down for an interview with Sway In The Morning, shortly after unveiling his new movie "Loisaidas," executive produced by Kanye West. In true Dame fashion, he got riled up a few times through out the Sway interview.
Executively produced by Dame Dash and Kanye West, the official trailer for “Too Honorable” has now been released.
As reported by the infallible TMZ, it seems the IRS has hit Roc-a-Fella Records co-founder Dame Dash with a $2.8 million tax lien. Also a co-founder of the Rocawear clothing line, Dash has been open about his financial troubles, having recently stated that he
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2810,662 Views5 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K15,275 Views38 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"10,535 Views32 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music7,489 Views38 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol13,506 Views33 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo3,565 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent2,878 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist5,390 Views21 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bailed On BET Awards After He Was Cut From Main Stage16,279 Views38 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Shades Britney Spears Over Lacklustre "Pretty Girls" Single10,523 Views33 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Young Thug Vs. Rich Homie Quan12,767 Views32 Comments
- Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrities List Features Diddy, Jay Z, Drake & More22,836 Views46 Comments
- Stream The Internet's Album "Ego Death"4,011 Views5 Comments
- Complete List Of 2015 BET Awards Winners11,684 Views25 Comments
- Stream Meek Mill's New Album "Dreams Worth More Than Money"59,030 Views141 Comments