Dame Dash has been on an Instagram tirade over the last little while, taking every opportunity to industry figures such as Joie Manda, Lyor Cohen, Steve Stoute, and Funkmaster Flex.
While earlier this week it seemed that things were going south for online streetwear distributor Karmaloop, they may have found a way out of their imminent bankruptcy.
Funkmaster Flex Lays Into Dame Dash, Says He Owes Curren$y & Beanie Sigel Money Jun 6, 2014 at 04:04pm
Earlier this week Dame Dash decided to rip into Def Jam President Joie Manda, calling him a "culture vulture" among other things in an extensive rant on Instagram.
Dame Dash has made more headlines in 2014 for his beefs with industry folks like Funkmaster Flex and Steve Stoute than he has for any music or business moves, and it seems he's continuing down that path.
Kanye West Accepts Visionary Award At 2015 BET Honors, Introduced By Dame Dash Jan 25, 2015 at 12:37am
The BET Honors awards are filmed over a month in advance, and now with the instantaneous nature of Twitter and Instagram, it's hard to keep the winners under wraps for more than a matter of seconds.
The Bill Cosby saga continued over the weekend when the New York Times uncovered additional deposition transcripts in which the comedian presented himself as an "unapologetic, cavalier playboy, someone who used a combination of fame, apparent co
Ego, popularity, jealousy and worldwide success are some of the key factors that have led many hip-hop moguls to end business relationships, and ultimately friendships, in order to maintain power over their own careers and/or the promising careers of their cou
Dame Dash has been going through some legal drama with his baby mamas as of late. The former Roc-A-Fella executive lost custody of his two children to their mom Rachel Roy, who alleged that Dame is a bad influence on their girls.
Dame Dash has the twittersphere on a roll right now, thanks to the #TweetLikeDameDash hashtag. It all stemmed from Dame's interview with The Breakfast Club, where he went on this nonsensical tirade about how real men don't have bosses.
Dame Dash Expresses Interest In Purchasing Karmaloop As Reports Of Bankruptcy Circulate Mar 23, 2015 at 04:03pm
Despite years of massive success in the online distribution of streetwear, Boston-based website Karmaloop is rumored to be headed toward bankruptcy, and it could be happening as early as this week.
Cam’ron celebrated his 38th birthday yesterday, February 4th, and as is only appropriate he threw a private party with a host of strippers and friends, and of course, his girlfriend JuJu.
Hip Hop mogul and Roc-A-Fella founder, Damon Dash, is broke. The man who once ruled Roc-A-Wear and Roc-A-Fella (est. 50 million dollar empire) is fighting to keep a roof over his head.
Recently a report circulated that Dame Dash and Kanye West were interested in purchasing Karmaloop (although it appears they are about to go bankrupt, so now might not be the best time).
On Tuesday (April 21), Dame Dash lost primary custody of his two daughters to his ex-wife, fashion designer Rachel Roy, who claimed Dame was unfit to raise their children.
Inexplicably, Vampire Life head honcho and Dipset rapper Jim Jones has called out Dame Dash on Instagram and Twitter today.
Dame Dash continues to flourish outside of the hip-hopsphere, after opening his own gallery Dusko Poppington last year, this year's he got another new venture on his plate, setting his sights on the restaurant business.
Although he's been releasing a steady stream of mixtapes in recent years (the latest being 2013's Ism Churchill), Chicago rapper GLC hasn't really been in the spotlight since he guested on Kanye West's first two albums in the early 2000s.
As reported by the infallible TMZ, it seems the IRS has hit Roc-a-Fella Records co-founder Dame Dash with a $2.8 million tax lien. Also a co-founder of the Rocawear clothing line, Dash has been open about his financial troubles, having recently stated that he
Jay Z and Dame Dash, former Rocafella partners, reunited last night in NYC when they attended a mutual friend's birthday party.
Dame Dash Praises Jay-Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail," But Calls It "Bittersweet" Jul 5, 2013 at 04:25pm
Dame Dash and Jay-Z were an unstoppabled duo for a time. Years have past, and much has changed, but Dame is still impressed by Jay's output, even if it is paired with feelings of regret.
As reported by Hip-Hop Wired, it seems the 22-year-old son of Roc-A-Fella Records founder Damon Dash was arrested last Tuesday (September 22nd) for assaulting his girlfriend, allegedly.
- Safaree Samuels Covered Up His Nicki Minaj Tattoo337 Views7 Comments
- DeJ Loaf Hits The Studio With Pharrell & Pusha T963 Views8 Comments
- Curren$y Announces "Canal St. Confidential" Release Date1,175 Views14 Comments
- Ranking The Top-10 Most Valuable Nike Foamposites 446 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Was Reportedly Set To Perform At This Year's VMAs14,730 Views46 Comments
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week3,668 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers15,864 Views38 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit22,806 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,826 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20153,631 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign17,392 Views45 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK10,560 Views33 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL2,722 Views17 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"16,845 Views51 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida10,744 Views79 Comments
You may also like...
- K Camp Freestyles On Funkmaster Flex1,136 Views