Dame Dash has been going through some legal drama with his baby mamas as of late. The former Roc-A-Fella executive lost custody of his two children to their mom Rachel Roy, who alleged that Dame is a bad influence on their girls.
On Tuesday (April 21), Dame Dash lost primary custody of his two daughters to his ex-wife, fashion designer Rachel Roy, who claimed Dame was unfit to raise their children.
Although he's been releasing a steady stream of mixtapes in recent years (the latest being 2013's Ism Churchill), Chicago rapper GLC hasn't really been in the spotlight since he guested on Kanye West's first two albums in the early 2000s.
While earlier this week it seemed that things were going south for online streetwear distributor Karmaloop, they may have found a way out of their imminent bankruptcy.
Dame Dash has the twittersphere on a roll right now, thanks to the #TweetLikeDameDash hashtag. It all stemmed from Dame's interview with The Breakfast Club, where he went on this nonsensical tirade about how real men don't have bosses.
Recently a report circulated that Dame Dash and Kanye West were interested in purchasing Karmaloop (although it appears they are about to go bankrupt, so now might not be the best time).
Dame Dash Expresses Interest In Purchasing Karmaloop As Reports Of Bankruptcy Circulate Mar 23, 2015 at 04:03pm
Despite years of massive success in the online distribution of streetwear, Boston-based website Karmaloop is rumored to be headed toward bankruptcy, and it could be happening as early as this week.
Kanye West Accepts Visionary Award At 2015 BET Honors, Introduced By Dame Dash Jan 25, 2015 at 12:37am
The BET Honors awards are filmed over a month in advance, and now with the instantaneous nature of Twitter and Instagram, it's hard to keep the winners under wraps for more than a matter of seconds.
Inexplicably, Vampire Life head honcho and Dipset rapper Jim Jones has called out Dame Dash on Instagram and Twitter today.
Dame Dash has made more headlines in 2014 for his beefs with industry folks like Funkmaster Flex and Steve Stoute than he has for any music or business moves, and it seems he's continuing down that path.
Dame Dash continues to flourish outside of the hip-hopsphere, after opening his own gallery Dusko Poppington last year, this year's he got another new venture on his plate, setting his sights on the restaurant business.
Dame Dash has been on an Instagram tirade over the last little while, taking every opportunity to industry figures such as Joie Manda, Lyor Cohen, Steve Stoute, and Funkmaster Flex.
Funkmaster Flex Lays Into Dame Dash, Says He Owes Curren$y & Beanie Sigel Money Jun 6, 2014 at 04:04pm
Earlier this week Dame Dash decided to rip into Def Jam President Joie Manda, calling him a "culture vulture" among other things in an extensive rant on Instagram.
Ego, popularity, jealousy and worldwide success are some of the key factors that have led many hip-hop moguls to end business relationships, and ultimately friendships, in order to maintain power over their own careers and/or the promising careers of their cou
Cam’ron celebrated his 38th birthday yesterday, February 4th, and as is only appropriate he threw a private party with a host of strippers and friends, and of course, his girlfriend JuJu.
As reported by Hip-Hop Wired, it seems the 22-year-old son of Roc-A-Fella Records founder Damon Dash was arrested last Tuesday (September 22nd) for assaulting his girlfriend, allegedly.
Jay Z and Dame Dash, former Rocafella partners, reunited last night in NYC when they attended a mutual friend's birthday party.
As reported by the infallible TMZ, it seems the IRS has hit Roc-a-Fella Records co-founder Dame Dash with a $2.8 million tax lien. Also a co-founder of the Rocawear clothing line, Dash has been open about his financial troubles, having recently stated that he
Dame Dash Praises Jay-Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail," But Calls It "Bittersweet" Jul 5, 2013 at 04:25pm
Dame Dash and Jay-Z were an unstoppabled duo for a time. Years have past, and much has changed, but Dame is still impressed by Jay's output, even if it is paired with feelings of regret.
Hip Hop mogul and Roc-A-Fella founder, Damon Dash, is broke. The man who once ruled Roc-A-Wear and Roc-A-Fella (est. 50 million dollar empire) is fighting to keep a roof over his head.
- Wiz Khalifa Details PARTYNEXTDOOR Collaboration & Mixtape With Curren$y 15,011 Views35 Comments
- A Brief History Of The Game's Beefs24,522 Views58 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces 1st Annual "Steez Day" Festival5,067 Views9 Comments
- Troy Ave Reveals "Major Without A Deal" Artwork4,100 Views32 Comments
- Kehlani Signs With Atlantic; Starts "Tsunami Mob" Imprint4,669 Views5 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Ciara's "Jackie"7,025 Views23 Comments
- Nail Emojis Are Now Flooding Young Thug's Instagram33,373 Views93 Comments
- Wale And Fashion Retailer 'Villa' Have A Collab In The Works1,022 Views0 Comments
- Nothing Was The Same: Ranking Drake's Remixes19,147 Views51 Comments
- Young Thug Responds To The Game's Threat, Game Replies89,989 Views214 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Talks About His Craziest Experiences On Mushrooms15,309 Views20 Comments
- Noah Breakfast Talks Tory Lanez & Rare MP3s4,854 Views6 Comments
- Fetty Wap Explains How Drake Ended Up Remixing "My Way"17,841 Views32 Comments
- Cher Says Kanye West Personally Thanked Her For Auto-Tune6,194 Views12 Comments
- Chris Paul's Top-10 Air Jordans549 Views0 Comments
You may also like...