Executively produced by Dame Dash and Kanye West, the official trailer for “Too Honorable” has now been released.
Dame Dash has been going through some legal drama with his baby mamas as of late. The former Roc-A-Fella executive lost custody of his two children to their mom Rachel Roy, who alleged that Dame is a bad influence on their girls.
On Tuesday (April 21), Dame Dash lost primary custody of his two daughters to his ex-wife, fashion designer Rachel Roy, who claimed Dame was unfit to raise their children.
Although he's been releasing a steady stream of mixtapes in recent years (the latest being 2013's Ism Churchill), Chicago rapper GLC hasn't really been in the spotlight since he guested on Kanye West's first two albums in the early 2000s.
While earlier this week it seemed that things were going south for online streetwear distributor Karmaloop, they may have found a way out of their imminent bankruptcy.
Dame Dash has the twittersphere on a roll right now, thanks to the #TweetLikeDameDash hashtag. It all stemmed from Dame's interview with The Breakfast Club, where he went on this nonsensical tirade about how real men don't have bosses.
Recently a report circulated that Dame Dash and Kanye West were interested in purchasing Karmaloop (although it appears they are about to go bankrupt, so now might not be the best time).
Dame Dash Expresses Interest In Purchasing Karmaloop As Reports Of Bankruptcy Circulate Mar 23, 2015 at 04:03pm
Despite years of massive success in the online distribution of streetwear, Boston-based website Karmaloop is rumored to be headed toward bankruptcy, and it could be happening as early as this week.
Dame Dash recently sat down for an interview with Sway In The Morning, shortly after unveiling his new movie "Loisaidas," executive produced by Kanye West. In true Dame fashion, he got riled up a few times through out the Sway interview.
Dame Dash and Kanye West teamed up as executive producers for a new film endeavor helmed by Damon, a video series called "Loisaidas." The first episode hit the web yesterday, and sets the mood for what to expect from the rest of the season.
Kanye West Accepts Visionary Award At 2015 BET Honors, Introduced By Dame Dash Jan 25, 2015 at 12:37am
The BET Honors awards are filmed over a month in advance, and now with the instantaneous nature of Twitter and Instagram, it's hard to keep the winners under wraps for more than a matter of seconds.
Inexplicably, Vampire Life head honcho and Dipset rapper Jim Jones has called out Dame Dash on Instagram and Twitter today.
Damon Dash recently opened his very own restaurant in Brooklyn called Dish & Dash, and apparently it's got a pretty sweet lounge area in the back.
Fresh off the release of his First Of The Month EP, Cam’ron continues to push out new heat.
Dame Dash has made more headlines in 2014 for his beefs with industry folks like Funkmaster Flex and Steve Stoute than he has for any music or business moves, and it seems he's continuing down that path.
Dame Dash continues to flourish outside of the hip-hopsphere, after opening his own gallery Dusko Poppington last year, this year's he got another new venture on his plate, setting his sights on the restaurant business.
Dame Dash has been on an Instagram tirade over the last little while, taking every opportunity to industry figures such as Joie Manda, Lyor Cohen, Steve Stoute, and Funkmaster Flex.
Funkmaster Flex Lays Into Dame Dash, Says He Owes Curren$y & Beanie Sigel Money Jun 6, 2014 at 04:04pm
Earlier this week Dame Dash decided to rip into Def Jam President Joie Manda, calling him a "culture vulture" among other things in an extensive rant on Instagram.
We're not sure what happened in Harlem today, but somehow we got both a reunion between Cam'ron and Juelz Santana, and a new track from Dame Dash, Smoke DZA, and Jim Jones in one day.
Ego, popularity, jealousy and worldwide success are some of the key factors that have led many hip-hop moguls to end business relationships, and ultimately friendships, in order to maintain power over their own careers and/or the promising careers of their cou
Cam’ron celebrated his 38th birthday yesterday, February 4th, and as is only appropriate he threw a private party with a host of strippers and friends, and of course, his girlfriend JuJu.
Cam'ron and Dame Dash were tapped for a new Fancy commercial-- Fancy is a retail site that lets you bookmark items you might like with a 'Fancy It' button (similar to Pinterest) and also lets you buy them.
As reported by Hip-Hop Wired, it seems the 22-year-old son of Roc-A-Fella Records founder Damon Dash was arrested last Tuesday (September 22nd) for assaulting his girlfriend, allegedly.
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 286,026 Views4 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K10,765 Views32 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"7,419 Views29 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music5,622 Views36 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol10,384 Views30 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo2,893 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent2,161 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist4,241 Views20 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bailed On BET Awards After He Was Cut From Main Stage12,770 Views32 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Shades Britney Spears Over Lacklustre "Pretty Girls" Single8,400 Views29 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Young Thug Vs. Rich Homie Quan10,627 Views31 Comments
- Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrities List Features Diddy, Jay Z, Drake & More19,048 Views44 Comments
- Stream The Internet's Album "Ego Death"3,437 Views5 Comments
- Complete List Of 2015 BET Awards Winners10,345 Views25 Comments
- Stream Meek Mill's New Album "Dreams Worth More Than Money"51,661 Views133 Comments