As we reported the other month, Chris Brown's newly-discovered baby mama, Nia Guzman, is looking for Breezy to up his child support payments by a significant, perhaps too significant, amount. However, Brown isn't letting that happen without a fight.
Yesterday, we saw Blac Chyna's mother enter the fray that's been ongoing between her, Tyga and the Kardashian clan ever since T-Raww ditched her and began dating Kylie Jenner.
Wiz Khalifa and ex-wife Amber Rose are reportedly closer to nearing a truce with regard to the custody of their son Sebastian. The couple filed for divorce last September after little over a year of marriage.
Wiz Khalifa Reportedly Building A Case Against Amber Rose To Gain More Custody Of Their Son Feb 17, 2015 at 02:42pm
Yesterday, things got dramatic when Khloe Kardashian decided to call Amber Rose out on her comments regarding Tyga and Kylie Jenner's relationship.
Ludacris Wins Primary Custody Of His Daughter [Update: "Dancin' Dirty" Lyrics Were Used Against Him In Court] Jan 31, 2015 at 03:35pm
As we reported last year, Ludacris fathered a child with Tamika Fuller late in 2013, and after claims arose last year that he couldn't pay his child support, the rapper's now won primary custody of his daughter.
Tyga Reportedly Wants Primary Custody Of His Son With Blac Chyna [Update: Tyga Accuses TMZ Of Fabricating Story] Dec 22, 2014 at 02:50pm
The drama between Tyga and ex-boo Blac Chyna continues to unfold. After Blac Chyna tagged Drake in an Instagram selfie, T-Raww apparently hacked Blac Chyna's twitter and sent out some incriminating tweets about the former stripper.
Amber Rose Files For Divorce From Wiz Khalifa [Update: Rose Allegedly Walked In On Wiz With Another Woman] Sep 27, 2014 at 11:09am
Amber Rose is breaking off another relationship with a rapper. The model/actress/recording artist, who previously dated Kanye West from 2008 to 2010, has filed from divorce from her husband of one year, Wiz Khalifa.
Back in April, Master P was in hot water after his estranged wife claimed the rapper "abducted" their children and refused to return them to their mother.
Chief Keef seems to be back to his old ways, after a brief rehab stint (followed by a single called "Fuck Rehab"). Last week we reported on his arrest for DUI, and today another incident has reportedly led to Keef being in police custody.
Usher Maintains Custody Of Sons After Emergency Hearing [Update: Usher's Ex Asks Judge To Hold Him In Contempt For Poor Co-Parenting] Oct 7, 2013 at 09:53am
Usher will retain custody of his two sons after an Atlanta judge dismissed an emergency motion filed by his ex-wife, Tameka Raymond, after she tried seeking temporary custody of their children.
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"0 Views0 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up1,589 Views4 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted3,435 Views20 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A821 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction6,328 Views45 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week3,772 Views7 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 34,228 Views89 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night29,723 Views68 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"39,553 Views100 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix2,867 Views3 Comments
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"2,168 Views15 Comments
- A New 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 Rumored To Release This Year3,736 Views0 Comments
- Stream OJ Da Juiceman & Zaytoven's Joint Project "Juice vs Zay"3,539 Views26 Comments
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP4,208 Views10 Comments
You may also like...
- Miguel Feat. Kurupt "NWA" Video1,108 Views