Yesterday, we saw Blac Chyna's mother enter the fray that's been ongoing between her, Tyga and the Kardashian clan ever since T-Raww ditched her and began dating Kylie Jenner.
Wiz Khalifa and ex-wife Amber Rose are reportedly closer to nearing a truce with regard to the custody of their son Sebastian. The couple filed for divorce last September after little over a year of marriage.
Wiz Khalifa Reportedly Building A Case Against Amber Rose To Gain More Custody Of Their Son Feb 17, 2015 at 02:42pm
Yesterday, things got dramatic when Khloe Kardashian decided to call Amber Rose out on her comments regarding Tyga and Kylie Jenner's relationship.
Ludacris Wins Primary Custody Of His Daughter [Update: "Dancin' Dirty" Lyrics Were Used Against Him In Court] Jan 31, 2015 at 03:35pm
As we reported last year, Ludacris fathered a child with Tamika Fuller late in 2013, and after claims arose last year that he couldn't pay his child support, the rapper's now won primary custody of his daughter.
Tyga Reportedly Wants Primary Custody Of His Son With Blac Chyna [Update: Tyga Accuses TMZ Of Fabricating Story] Dec 22, 2014 at 02:50pm
The drama between Tyga and ex-boo Blac Chyna continues to unfold. After Blac Chyna tagged Drake in an Instagram selfie, T-Raww apparently hacked Blac Chyna's twitter and sent out some incriminating tweets about the former stripper.
Amber Rose Files For Divorce From Wiz Khalifa [Update: Rose Allegedly Walked In On Wiz With Another Woman] Sep 27, 2014 at 11:09am
Amber Rose is breaking off another relationship with a rapper. The model/actress/recording artist, who previously dated Kanye West from 2008 to 2010, has filed from divorce from her husband of one year, Wiz Khalifa.
Back in April, Master P was in hot water after his estranged wife claimed the rapper "abducted" their children and refused to return them to their mother.
Chief Keef seems to be back to his old ways, after a brief rehab stint (followed by a single called "Fuck Rehab"). Last week we reported on his arrest for DUI, and today another incident has reportedly led to Keef being in police custody.
Usher Maintains Custody Of Sons After Emergency Hearing [Update: Usher's Ex Asks Judge To Hold Him In Contempt For Poor Co-Parenting] Oct 7, 2013 at 09:53am
Usher will retain custody of his two sons after an Atlanta judge dismissed an emergency motion filed by his ex-wife, Tameka Raymond, after she tried seeking temporary custody of their children.
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"1,039 Views7 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"5,667 Views63 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop1,944 Views12 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged4,078 Views21 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On491 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs2,926 Views14 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time3,829 Views28 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC19,764 Views47 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James6,266 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"15,983 Views26 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done7,084 Views16 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay11,352 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 13,386 Views108 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It11,916 Views58 Comments
You may also like...