Yesterday, we saw Blac Chyna's mother enter the fray that's been ongoing between her, Tyga and the Kardashian clan ever since T-Raww ditched her and began dating Kylie Jenner.
Wiz Khalifa and ex-wife Amber Rose are reportedly closer to nearing a truce with regard to the custody of their son Sebastian. The couple filed for divorce last September after little over a year of marriage.
Wiz Khalifa Reportedly Building A Case Against Amber Rose To Gain More Custody Of Their Son Feb 17, 2015 at 02:42pm
Yesterday, things got dramatic when Khloe Kardashian decided to call Amber Rose out on her comments regarding Tyga and Kylie Jenner's relationship.
Ludacris Wins Primary Custody Of His Daughter [Update: "Dancin' Dirty" Lyrics Were Used Against Him In Court] Jan 31, 2015 at 03:35pm
As we reported last year, Ludacris fathered a child with Tamika Fuller late in 2013, and after claims arose last year that he couldn't pay his child support, the rapper's now won primary custody of his daughter.
Tyga Reportedly Wants Primary Custody Of His Son With Blac Chyna [Update: Tyga Accuses TMZ Of Fabricating Story] Dec 22, 2014 at 02:50pm
The drama between Tyga and ex-boo Blac Chyna continues to unfold. After Blac Chyna tagged Drake in an Instagram selfie, T-Raww apparently hacked Blac Chyna's twitter and sent out some incriminating tweets about the former stripper.
Amber Rose Files For Divorce From Wiz Khalifa [Update: Rose Allegedly Walked In On Wiz With Another Woman] Sep 27, 2014 at 11:09am
Amber Rose is breaking off another relationship with a rapper. The model/actress/recording artist, who previously dated Kanye West from 2008 to 2010, has filed from divorce from her husband of one year, Wiz Khalifa.
Back in April, Master P was in hot water after his estranged wife claimed the rapper "abducted" their children and refused to return them to their mother.
Chief Keef seems to be back to his old ways, after a brief rehab stint (followed by a single called "Fuck Rehab"). Last week we reported on his arrest for DUI, and today another incident has reportedly led to Keef being in police custody.
Usher Maintains Custody Of Sons After Emergency Hearing [Update: Usher's Ex Asks Judge To Hold Him In Contempt For Poor Co-Parenting] Oct 7, 2013 at 09:53am
Usher will retain custody of his two sons after an Atlanta judge dismissed an emergency motion filed by his ex-wife, Tameka Raymond, after she tried seeking temporary custody of their children.
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"1,438 Views27 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals2,759 Views0 Comments
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour3,818 Views9 Comments
- Stream Jamie xx's Debut Album, "In Colour"3,873 Views7 Comments
- Happy Birthday Miles: 10 Miles Davis Samples In Hip-Hop6,933 Views4 Comments
- Pusha T Responds To Leaked Track, Calls "King Push" A "Masterpiece"21,784 Views73 Comments
- 5 Producers The Weeknd Should Work With10,854 Views27 Comments
- Juelz Santana & Jadakiss Suggest Benefit Concert For Chinx's Family6,816 Views22 Comments
- Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj Aren't Actually Engaged23,874 Views38 Comments
- Stream The Alchemist's Instrumental Album "Israeli Salad"4,374 Views5 Comments
- Lil B Will Be In Attendance For Game 5 To Personally Curse James Harden4,247 Views0 Comments
- Birdman Pays The IRS $2 Million In Back Taxes11,737 Views31 Comments
- Air Jordan 7 'Championship Pack' Officially Unveiled 2,019 Views0 Comments
- Stream ASAP Rocky's Sophomore Album "At.Long.Last.A$AP"125,608 Views251 Comments
- Stream Boosie Badazz' New Album "Touchdown 2 Cause Hell"29,850 Views58 Comments