Wiz Khalifa and ex-wife Amber Rose are reportedly closer to nearing a truce with regard to the custody of their son Sebastian. The couple filed for divorce last September after little over a year of marriage.
Wiz Khalifa Reportedly Building A Case Against Amber Rose To Gain More Custody Of Their Son Feb 17, 2015 at 02:42 PM
Yesterday, things got dramatic when Khloe Kardashian decided to call Amber Rose out on her comments regarding Tyga and Kylie Jenner's relationship.
Ludacris Wins Primary Custody Of His Daughter [Update: "Dancin' Dirty" Lyrics Were Used Against Him In Court] Jan 31, 2015 at 03:35 PM
As we reported last year, Ludacris fathered a child with Tamika Fuller late in 2013, and after claims arose last year that he couldn't pay his child support, the rapper's now won primary custody of his daughter.
Tyga Reportedly Wants Primary Custody Of His Son With Blac Chyna [Update: Tyga Accuses TMZ Of Fabricating Story] Dec 22, 2014 at 02:50 PM
The drama between Tyga and ex-boo Blac Chyna continues to unfold. After Blac Chyna tagged Drake in an Instagram selfie, T-Raww apparently hacked Blac Chyna's twitter and sent out some incriminating tweets about the former stripper.
Amber Rose Files For Divorce From Wiz Khalifa [Update: Rose Allegedly Walked In On Wiz With Another Woman] Sep 27, 2014 at 11:09 AM
Amber Rose is breaking off another relationship with a rapper. The model/actress/recording artist, who previously dated Kanye West from 2008 to 2010, has filed from divorce from her husband of one year, Wiz Khalifa.
Back in April, Master P was in hot water after his estranged wife claimed the rapper "abducted" their children and refused to return them to their mother.
Chief Keef seems to be back to his old ways, after a brief rehab stint (followed by a single called "Fuck Rehab"). Last week we reported on his arrest for DUI, and today another incident has reportedly led to Keef being in police custody.
Usher Maintains Custody Of Sons After Emergency Hearing [Update: Usher's Ex Asks Judge To Hold Him In Contempt For Poor Co-Parenting] Oct 7, 2013 at 09:53 AM
Usher will retain custody of his two sons after an Atlanta judge dismissed an emergency motion filed by his ex-wife, Tameka Raymond, after she tried seeking temporary custody of their children.
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks4,343 Views31 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks3,299 Views3 Comments
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Sh*t, I Don't Go Outside"10,867 Views36 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown23,028 Views37 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts18,273 Views40 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son10,695 Views16 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.16,655 Views34 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"25,421 Views113 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,633 Views8 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 916 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery7,320 Views28 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"5,817 Views20 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue9,428 Views21 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 15,894 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way21,530 Views93 Comments
You may also like...
- My N**gaz174 Views