Childish Major has been impressing us with his singing chops, which he's experimented with on a few recent releases like the sombre "Angel," and "Catfishin'." Soon we'll get to hear a lot more from him, as he readies a joint EP with fellow ATLie
Late last year, Royce Rizzy earned a co-sign from Wiz Khalifa on his infectious record, "Hoe In You", and as the track has gained traction, a couple more artists have decided to take a crack at it.
Curtis Williams, perhaps one of the most well-known members inside the Two-9 ATL collective, dropped off the music video for "Drip" with Riff Raff in August, but today he's finally followed up with the official audio, putting it up on Soundcloud.
Curtis Williams is quickly becoming one of the hottest artists in Atlanta. Tomorrow, the Two-9 member will release his tape Danco James, and we've got a huge record from it to share with you today.
Curtis Williams is one half of Two9, and an emerging artist out of the "New Atlanta" scene. The rapper also has an ear for an experimental production, often working with producers such as C4 and Childish Major.
For those unfamiliar, Curtis Williams is an emerging emcee of the Atlanta-based rap crew Two9. "Ohbliv Raps" is his latest offering, which he recorded over a found instrumental. Williams' official statement on the cut is "idk". Can you dig it?
For those unfamiliar, Curtis Williams is a member of TWO9, an Atlanta-based crew that has been part of the "New Atlanta" scene for quite some time now. "Smoke & Chill" is his latest offering, an ode to marijuana guest-starring Money Makin Nique over a fittin
Things are looking better for Curtis Williams with each new release, which Bare Essentials (Prod. By Childish Major) has proven yet again. It's worthy addition to the impressive body of work Curtis Williams has been developing over the years.
Stream Serious, the newest drop from Metro Boomin which features Trinidad Jame$ & Curtis Williams. The cut was released on Thursday, May 30th, 2013. Metro Boomin continues to impress with each new leak, and Serious is no exception.
Give By Myself a listen - it's a new offering from Planet VI, featuring Curtis Williams. It was dropped on Friday, August 24th, 2012. Planet VI's musical situation is improving with every new release, and By Myself will most definitely help the cause.
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"2,944 Views106 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"1,223 Views11 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th6,524 Views31 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20164,480 Views21 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"9,036 Views48 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption15,616 Views68 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together12,841 Views76 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist6,772 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,636 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label6,885 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,340 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans5,795 Views31 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,916 Views51 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"21,468 Views79 Comments