Childish Major has been impressing us with his singing chops, which he's experimented with on a few recent releases like the sombre "Angel," and "Catfishin'." Soon we'll get to hear a lot more from him, as he readies a joint EP with fellow ATLie
Late last year, Royce Rizzy earned a co-sign from Wiz Khalifa on his infectious record, "Hoe In You", and as the track has gained traction, a couple more artists have decided to take a crack at it.
Today we're showing you a day in the life of young'n Curtis Williams, via our inaugural edition of Photo Diary.
Curtis Williams, perhaps one of the most well-known members inside the Two-9 ATL collective, dropped off the music video for "Drip" with Riff Raff in August, but today he's finally followed up with the official audio, putting it up on Soundcloud.
Curtis Williams released his highly underrated mixtape, Half Forgotten Daydreams just over a year ago.
Curtis Williams is quickly becoming one of the hottest artists in Atlanta. Tomorrow, the Two-9 member will release his tape Danco James, and we've got a huge record from it to share with you today.
The collective of rappers Two-9 saw their stock rise recently when it was formally announced that the crew had signed a deal with Mike WiLL Made It's Ear Drumma imprint/Interscope Records.
Curtis Williams is one half of Two9, and an emerging artist out of the "New Atlanta" scene. The rapper also has an ear for an experimental production, often working with producers such as C4 and Childish Major.
For those unfamiliar, Curtis Williams is an emerging emcee of the Atlanta-based rap crew Two9. "Ohbliv Raps" is his latest offering, which he recorded over a found instrumental. Williams' official statement on the cut is "idk". Can you dig it?
For those unfamiliar, Curtis Williams is a member of TWO9, an Atlanta-based crew that has been part of the "New Atlanta" scene for quite some time now. "Smoke & Chill" is his latest offering, an ode to marijuana guest-starring Money Makin Nique over a fittin
Things are looking better for Curtis Williams with each new release, which Bare Essentials (Prod. By Childish Major) has proven yet again. It's worthy addition to the impressive body of work Curtis Williams has been developing over the years.
Experience Half Forgotten Daydreams, the latest tape from Curtis Williams. It dropped on Saturday, August 3rd, 2013. Curtis Williams's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Half Forgotten Daydreams will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
The latest visual from rising emcee Curtis Williams. Are y'all feeling this one? Peep the new visual for Curtis Williams's Curtis Williams "Face It" Video. If you dig this, visit Curtis Williams's profile for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes.
Stream Serious, the newest drop from Metro Boomin which features Trinidad Jame$ & Curtis Williams. The cut was released on Thursday, May 30th, 2013. Metro Boomin continues to impress with each new leak, and Serious is no exception.
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?14,344 Views35 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview59,030 Views82 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend9,886 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"57,586 Views159 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"78,064 Views336 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up6,736 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted14,683 Views30 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A2,259 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction17,178 Views76 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week10,178 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 75,963 Views109 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night54,037 Views93 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"83,955 Views132 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix9,441 Views4 Comments
You may also like...