Childish Major has been impressing us with his singing chops, which he's experimented with on a few recent releases like the sombre "Angel," and "Catfishin'." Soon we'll get to hear a lot more from him, as he readies a joint EP with fellow ATLie
Late last year, Royce Rizzy earned a co-sign from Wiz Khalifa on his infectious record, "Hoe In You", and as the track has gained traction, a couple more artists have decided to take a crack at it.
Today we're showing you a day in the life of young'n Curtis Williams, via our inaugural edition of Photo Diary.
Curtis Williams, perhaps one of the most well-known members inside the Two-9 ATL collective, dropped off the music video for "Drip" with Riff Raff in August, but today he's finally followed up with the official audio, putting it up on Soundcloud.
Curtis Williams released his highly underrated mixtape, Half Forgotten Daydreams just over a year ago.
Curtis Williams is quickly becoming one of the hottest artists in Atlanta. Tomorrow, the Two-9 member will release his tape Danco James, and we've got a huge record from it to share with you today.
The collective of rappers Two-9 saw their stock rise recently when it was formally announced that the crew had signed a deal with Mike WiLL Made It's Ear Drumma imprint/Interscope Records.
Curtis Williams is one half of Two9, and an emerging artist out of the "New Atlanta" scene. The rapper also has an ear for an experimental production, often working with producers such as C4 and Childish Major.
For those unfamiliar, Curtis Williams is an emerging emcee of the Atlanta-based rap crew Two9. "Ohbliv Raps" is his latest offering, which he recorded over a found instrumental. Williams' official statement on the cut is "idk". Can you dig it?
For those unfamiliar, Curtis Williams is a member of TWO9, an Atlanta-based crew that has been part of the "New Atlanta" scene for quite some time now. "Smoke & Chill" is his latest offering, an ode to marijuana guest-starring Money Makin Nique over a fittin
Things are looking better for Curtis Williams with each new release, which Bare Essentials (Prod. By Childish Major) has proven yet again. It's worthy addition to the impressive body of work Curtis Williams has been developing over the years.
Experience Half Forgotten Daydreams, the latest tape from Curtis Williams. It dropped on Saturday, August 3rd, 2013. Curtis Williams's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Half Forgotten Daydreams will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
The latest visual from rising emcee Curtis Williams. Are y'all feeling this one? Peep the new visual for Curtis Williams's Curtis Williams "Face It" Video. If you dig this, visit Curtis Williams's profile for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes.
- The Underachievers' "Lords Of Flatbush 2" In The Works916 Views13 Comments
- Azealia Banks Tears Into Nicki Minaj's NY Times Magazine Comments4,303 Views42 Comments
- Ranking The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 3s On The Market Right Now327 Views0 Comments
- Wale Reportedly Dating "Empire" Star Serayah McNeill4,829 Views26 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues His Former Lawyers For $75 Million6,058 Views49 Comments
- Rick Ross Clowns 50 Cent For Filing For Bankruptcy11,601 Views57 Comments
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance16,242 Views102 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine36,087 Views177 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On15,101 Views71 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title13,074 Views130 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit17,278 Views26 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"15,292 Views61 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine12,579 Views160 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Allan Kingdom1,749 Views
- Chris Brown Previews New Music On Instagram2,586 Views
- JR Donato "Don't Go Nowhere" Video1,914 Views