Childish Major has been impressing us with his singing chops, which he's experimented with on a few recent releases like the sombre "Angel," and "Catfishin'." Soon we'll get to hear a lot more from him, as he readies a joint EP with fellow ATLie
Late last year, Royce Rizzy earned a co-sign from Wiz Khalifa on his infectious record, "Hoe In You", and as the track has gained traction, a couple more artists have decided to take a crack at it.
Today we're showing you a day in the life of young'n Curtis Williams, via our inaugural edition of Photo Diary.
Curtis Williams, perhaps one of the most well-known members inside the Two-9 ATL collective, dropped off the music video for "Drip" with Riff Raff in August, but today he's finally followed up with the official audio, putting it up on Soundcloud.
Curtis Williams released his highly underrated mixtape, Half Forgotten Daydreams just over a year ago.
Curtis Williams is quickly becoming one of the hottest artists in Atlanta. Tomorrow, the Two-9 member will release his tape Danco James, and we've got a huge record from it to share with you today.
The collective of rappers Two-9 saw their stock rise recently when it was formally announced that the crew had signed a deal with Mike WiLL Made It's Ear Drumma imprint/Interscope Records.
Curtis Williams is one half of Two9, and an emerging artist out of the "New Atlanta" scene. The rapper also has an ear for an experimental production, often working with producers such as C4 and Childish Major.
For those unfamiliar, Curtis Williams is an emerging emcee of the Atlanta-based rap crew Two9. "Ohbliv Raps" is his latest offering, which he recorded over a found instrumental. Williams' official statement on the cut is "idk". Can you dig it?
For those unfamiliar, Curtis Williams is a member of TWO9, an Atlanta-based crew that has been part of the "New Atlanta" scene for quite some time now. "Smoke & Chill" is his latest offering, an ode to marijuana guest-starring Money Makin Nique over a fittin
Things are looking better for Curtis Williams with each new release, which Bare Essentials (Prod. By Childish Major) has proven yet again. It's worthy addition to the impressive body of work Curtis Williams has been developing over the years.
Experience Half Forgotten Daydreams, the latest tape from Curtis Williams. It dropped on Saturday, August 3rd, 2013. Curtis Williams's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Half Forgotten Daydreams will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
The latest visual from rising emcee Curtis Williams. Are y'all feeling this one? Peep the new visual for Curtis Williams's Curtis Williams "Face It" Video. If you dig this, visit Curtis Williams's profile for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes.
Stream Serious, the newest drop from Metro Boomin which features Trinidad Jame$ & Curtis Williams. The cut was released on Thursday, May 30th, 2013. Metro Boomin continues to impress with each new leak, and Serious is no exception.
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension144 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around1,365 Views12 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date734 Views8 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"1,616 Views8 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"7,799 Views46 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,347 Views22 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport7,649 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See19,726 Views141 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans4,086 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum21,519 Views132 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?12,844 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby22,421 Views64 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus21,572 Views95 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"7,026 Views36 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works558 Views0 Comments