Curtessy's future brightens with every new release, and Ain't No Love certainly isn't an exception. It's a fitting addition to a solid catalogue that Curtessy has been developing since stepping foot in the game. We're excited to hear more.
Bump Tell Me, the latest cut from Curtessy. It was released on Friday, May 24th, 2013. Things are improving for Curtessy with each new offering, and Tell Me is certainly no exception.
Check out The Formality, the latest track from Curtessy, which dropped on Thursday, May 9th, 2013. Curtessy's movement grows stronger with each new release, and The Formality has further strengthened that fact.
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week1 View0 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers3,515 Views20 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit5,391 Views15 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,000770 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20151,577 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign8,298 Views34 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK5,152 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL1,434 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"7,706 Views42 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida7,163 Views66 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show4,678 Views17 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,830 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More8,136 Views52 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album3,911 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow10,749 Views32 Comments
You may also like...