While Jeezy announced the release date for his upcoming studio album a few weeks back, since then, the project has remained untitled.
YG just released his debut album today, and the sales projections for the project are already in. My Krazy Life, which was released on Def Jam, is expected to do reasonable numbers this week, predicted to move about 45-55,000 units.
Freddie Gibbs has distanced himself from Jeezy a lot over the course of the past year, after the two had a falling out and Gibbs left the CTE label.
It seems that history is repeating itself for Jeezy. The Atlanta rapper has released a large onslaught of material this year, but still has no release date for his upcoming fourth album.
There was some talk of Jeezy dropping the "Young" from his name a few years back, when the artwork for "Lose My Mind" listed him simply as "Jeezy".
Freddie Gibbs has recently opened up about his split with Young Jeezy and his CTE label. After a long period of remaining uncharacteristically tight-lipped about the situation, Gibbs is now making up for it by bashing Jeezy every chance he gets.
While prepping the release of his debut album, I'm 4rm Bompton, West coast artist, YG, recently revealed that he has officially signed with Young Jeezy's CTE World.
Freddie Gibbs Says Young Jeezy Was Not Supportive Of Split, Calls Him Fake [Update: Gibbs Calls Out Jeezy Again] Jun 12, 2013 at 02:29pm
Freddie Gibbs parted ways from Young Jeezy's CTE label last year, following rumors that the two may be ending their affiliation.
With Young Jeezy and his CTE label set to release their upcoming EP in a couple days (May 30th), Jeezy decides to drop off the official art work for the project this evening.
Detroit supergroup Doughboyz Cashout have officially signed on with Young Jeezy's Atlanta-based Corporate Thugz Entertainment imprint, which operates under Atalantic Records, for whom Jeezy is a senior VP A&R.
- Rick Ross Clowns 50 Cent For Filing For Bankruptcy4,441 Views30 Comments
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance9,631 Views65 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine26,655 Views137 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On11,928 Views59 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title11,395 Views112 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit15,990 Views21 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"14,260 Views58 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine11,813 Views149 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month11,844 Views30 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks10,226 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped76,534 Views216 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 201510,554 Views26 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"25,755 Views157 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments31,173 Views210 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Allan Kingdom289 Views
- Chris Brown Previews New Music On Instagram1,110 Views
- JR Donato "Don't Go Nowhere" Video1,013 Views