Kxng Crooked's new record, "#AXLROSE," takes its name from the lead singer of the popular 80s hair-metal band, Guns N Roses, but it's in no way a celebration of the artist.
KXNG Crooked (formerly known as Crooked I) has been putting out singles on a regular basis, and he continues that trend with a conceptual new track today.
After contributing on the "Southpaw" soundtrack with his fellow Slaughterhouse gang, Kxng Crooked decides to return today with some original music of his own, this time sharing the track “Officer Kill A Nigga”.
Rittz taps Yelawolf, Royce Da 5'9', and KXNG Crooked to spit a verse on his remix to "LAF", which originally appeared on his acclaimed 2014 album Next To Nothing.
The other week R-Mean came through with cover art and tracklist for a new concept mixtape, called 7 Deadly Sins (there will be a song for each sin).
Earlier this month, KXNG Crooked shared a new track called "This Is The Life" that had him "Pimpin like Too Short" and "Ballin in the mall eatin' like I'm in the food court," and now he gives us something from the complete opposite side of the emotional spectr
KXNG Crooked (we've now officially changed his name on HNHH as he seems to be taking the new name quite seriously) is prepping a follow up to The Mint Room, which arrives early next week.
Crooked I, who seems to be pretty dedicated to his new pseudonym of KXNG CROOKED, has been releasing enw record sporadically over the last few months, making him the most prolific member of the Slaughterhouse crew, at least for the time being.
As planned, West Coast spitter, Dubb, releases his new DJ Skee and DJ Whoo Kid-hosted project Perfect Timing.
Crooked I seems to be pretty serious about his name change, dropping yet another new record under the KXNG Crooked pseudonym today. "Mr.
It's not every day that you get two revered, politically-minded lyricists like Killer Mike and Crooked I on the same track. DJ EFN's new track "If U Run" features both of them, along with Miami's Webbz, who holds his own alongside the two heavyweights.
Boaz has been doing a lot lately. The Rostrum Records signee recently delivered two instalments in his Real Name, No Gimmicks mixtape series, (Volume 1 and Volume 2), and at the same time, he's been working on his debut album Intuition.
Joell Ortiz is preparing his new solo record, House Slippers for a September 16th release, and today he's shared a new track from the upcoming album.
HNHH readers were first introduced to NS back in June when the Riverside, CA emcee dropped "No Love." The track was warmly received by readers, who praised both the track's instrumental and the performances from NS and collaborator Joe Moses.
Some of you might know Novel as a Grammy-award winning producer whose written for the likes of Alicia Keys, Leona Lewis, and Lauryn Hill; most you probably know him as "that dude that works with Slaughterhouse." Both parties, however, may miss the mark.
Mark Morrison is an English R&B singer, best known for his 1996 smash "Return Of The Mack", and today he's ready to make yet another return, dropping his new track, "2morrow".
Empire Distrubtion released a new compilation album around a week ago, called We Run LBC (The Legacy Continues), which is hosted by West Coast favorite Warren G.
Veteran lyrics-first rapper Canibus is readying his twelfth studio album, Fait Accompli, for its release on June 10th. Today, he's shared a track, the guest-heavy "Wreck Room," with us.
Crooked I and Snow Tha Product's collaborative track, "Not For The Weak Minded" first showed up on the DJ Whoo Kid, DJ Skee and DJ MLK's SXEW Volume 2 was released midway through the SXSW festival.
"We Them Muthafuckas" is the latset release from the Horse Shoe Gang, to be included on R&B II, the third instalment in their ongoing Mixtape Monthly series, which is set to drop on January 21st. Thoughts? Quotable Lyrics
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”15,554 Views52 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"8,125 Views22 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For739 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston5,407 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles13,326 Views33 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed194,409 Views347 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear7,821 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For7,479 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night18,027 Views59 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt26,710 Views78 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"13,119 Views150 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,948 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th14,861 Views36 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,745 Views27 Comments