After contributing on the "Southpaw" soundtrack with his fellow Slaughterhouse gang, Kxng Crooked decides to return today with some original music of his own, this time sharing the track “Officer Kill A Nigga”.
Rittz taps Yelawolf, Royce Da 5'9', and KXNG Crooked to spit a verse on his remix to "LAF", which originally appeared on his acclaimed 2014 album Next To Nothing.
The other week R-Mean came through with cover art and tracklist for a new concept mixtape, called 7 Deadly Sins (there will be a song for each sin).
Earlier this month, KXNG Crooked shared a new track called "This Is The Life" that had him "Pimpin like Too Short" and "Ballin in the mall eatin' like I'm in the food court," and now he gives us something from the complete opposite side of the emotional spectr
KXNG Crooked (we've now officially changed his name on HNHH as he seems to be taking the new name quite seriously) is prepping a follow up to The Mint Room, which arrives early next week.
Crooked I, who seems to be pretty dedicated to his new pseudonym of KXNG CROOKED, has been releasing enw record sporadically over the last few months, making him the most prolific member of the Slaughterhouse crew, at least for the time being.
As planned, West Coast spitter, Dubb, releases his new DJ Skee and DJ Whoo Kid-hosted project Perfect Timing.
Crooked I seems to be pretty serious about his name change, dropping yet another new record under the KXNG Crooked pseudonym today. "Mr.
It's not every day that you get two revered, politically-minded lyricists like Killer Mike and Crooked I on the same track. DJ EFN's new track "If U Run" features both of them, along with Miami's Webbz, who holds his own alongside the two heavyweights.
Boaz has been doing a lot lately. The Rostrum Records signee recently delivered two instalments in his Real Name, No Gimmicks mixtape series, (Volume 1 and Volume 2), and at the same time, he's been working on his debut album Intuition.
Joell Ortiz is preparing his new solo record, House Slippers for a September 16th release, and today he's shared a new track from the upcoming album.
HNHH readers were first introduced to NS back in June when the Riverside, CA emcee dropped "No Love." The track was warmly received by readers, who praised both the track's instrumental and the performances from NS and collaborator Joe Moses.
Some of you might know Novel as a Grammy-award winning producer whose written for the likes of Alicia Keys, Leona Lewis, and Lauryn Hill; most you probably know him as "that dude that works with Slaughterhouse." Both parties, however, may miss the mark.
Mark Morrison is an English R&B singer, best known for his 1996 smash "Return Of The Mack", and today he's ready to make yet another return, dropping his new track, "2morrow".
Empire Distrubtion released a new compilation album around a week ago, called We Run LBC (The Legacy Continues), which is hosted by West Coast favorite Warren G.
Veteran lyrics-first rapper Canibus is readying his twelfth studio album, Fait Accompli, for its release on June 10th. Today, he's shared a track, the guest-heavy "Wreck Room," with us.
Crooked I and Snow Tha Product's collaborative track, "Not For The Weak Minded" first showed up on the DJ Whoo Kid, DJ Skee and DJ MLK's SXEW Volume 2 was released midway through the SXSW festival.
"We Them Muthafuckas" is the latset release from the Horse Shoe Gang, to be included on R&B II, the third instalment in their ongoing Mixtape Monthly series, which is set to drop on January 21st. Thoughts? Quotable Lyrics
Stream Put My City On (Remix), the newest drop from Joe Young which features Crooked I, Spider Loc, Spark Dawg & K Young . The cut was released on Wednesday, January 8th, 2014.
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)187 Views4 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"2,674 Views8 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest20,945 Views26 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days9,065 Views50 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest16,871 Views64 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal18,798 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"8,326 Views26 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"27,645 Views80 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,996 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date56,260 Views211 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,504 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,674 Views23 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"6,453 Views19 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness14,350 Views14 Comments
You may also like...
- Kevin Gates Kicks Female Fan In The Chest3,764 Views
- Tory Lanez Freestyles For Tim Westwood5,043 Views