KXNG Crooked (we've now officially changed his name on HNHH as he seems to be taking the new name quite seriously) is prepping a follow up to The Mint Room, which arrives early next week.
For the majority of a decade, Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather have been busy cementing their legacies as boxers, all while manifesting a near mythic pop culture status - established largely in part to their potential matchup.
Crooked I, who seems to be pretty dedicated to his new pseudonym of KXNG CROOKED, has been releasing enw record sporadically over the last few months, making him the most prolific member of the Slaughterhouse crew, at least for the time being.
As planned, West Coast spitter, Dubb, releases his new DJ Skee and DJ Whoo Kid-hosted project Perfect Timing.
Crooked I seems to be pretty serious about his name change, dropping yet another new record under the KXNG Crooked pseudonym today. "Mr.
Battle rap is quickly growing as a culture. What was almost completely relegated to street corners and Youtube a few years ago has garnered national recognition, more tv programming, Pay-Per-View events, and other attention of the mainstream media.
We're still waiting on some updates concerning the Slaughterhouse album, but in the meantime, Crooked I aka KXNG Crooked (these days), has been keeping himself busy with two side projects.
It's not every day that you get two revered, politically-minded lyricists like Killer Mike and Crooked I on the same track. DJ EFN's new track "If U Run" features both of them, along with Miami's Webbz, who holds his own alongside the two heavyweights.
When Crooked I announced a new project entitled Sex, Money & Hip-Hop a couple of weeks ago, it was originally believed to be a mixtape, but now it looks like it'll be rushed commercial release.
Boaz has been doing a lot lately. The Rostrum Records signee recently delivered two instalments in his Real Name, No Gimmicks mixtape series, (Volume 1 and Volume 2), and at the same time, he's been working on his debut album Intuition.
Joell Ortiz is preparing his new solo record, House Slippers for a September 16th release, and today he's shared a new track from the upcoming album.
HNHH readers were first introduced to NS back in June when the Riverside, CA emcee dropped "No Love." The track was warmly received by readers, who praised both the track's instrumental and the performances from NS and collaborator Joe Moses.
Some of you might know Novel as a Grammy-award winning producer whose written for the likes of Alicia Keys, Leona Lewis, and Lauryn Hill; most you probably know him as "that dude that works with Slaughterhouse." Both parties, however, may miss the mark.
Mark Morrison is an English R&B singer, best known for his 1996 smash "Return Of The Mack", and today he's ready to make yet another return, dropping his new track, "2morrow".
Empire Distrubtion released a new compilation album around a week ago, called We Run LBC (The Legacy Continues), which is hosted by West Coast favorite Warren G.
Veteran lyrics-first rapper Canibus is readying his twelfth studio album, Fait Accompli, for its release on June 10th. Today, he's shared a track, the guest-heavy "Wreck Room," with us.
Crooked I and Snow Tha Product's collaborative track, "Not For The Weak Minded" first showed up on the DJ Whoo Kid, DJ Skee and DJ MLK's SXEW Volume 2 was released midway through the SXSW festival.
Although Slaughterhouse have reunited to work on their second album this year, Crooked I of the crew is still grinding with his solo release "Apex Predator." Today the rapper has returned to the debut effort as he drops a visual for "Sumthin From Nuthin." Croo
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay1 View0 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco5,864 Views14 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday3,022 Views18 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity7,332 Views54 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend10,701 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,713 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2314,969 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums6,945 Views14 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,430 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs129,380 Views202 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine9,883 Views45 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,801 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,514 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape33,622 Views70 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,662 Views0 Comments
You may also like...