The other week R-Mean came through with cover art and tracklist for a new concept mixtape, called 7 Deadly Sins (there will be a song for each sin).
Earlier this month, KXNG Crooked shared a new track called "This Is The Life" that had him "Pimpin like Too Short" and "Ballin in the mall eatin' like I'm in the food court," and now he gives us something from the complete opposite side of the emotional spectr
KXNG Crooked (we've now officially changed his name on HNHH as he seems to be taking the new name quite seriously) is prepping a follow up to The Mint Room, which arrives early next week.
For the majority of a decade, Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather have been busy cementing their legacies as boxers, all while manifesting a near mythic pop culture status - established largely in part to their potential matchup.
Crooked I, who seems to be pretty dedicated to his new pseudonym of KXNG CROOKED, has been releasing enw record sporadically over the last few months, making him the most prolific member of the Slaughterhouse crew, at least for the time being.
As planned, West Coast spitter, Dubb, releases his new DJ Skee and DJ Whoo Kid-hosted project Perfect Timing.
Crooked I seems to be pretty serious about his name change, dropping yet another new record under the KXNG Crooked pseudonym today. "Mr.
Battle rap is quickly growing as a culture. What was almost completely relegated to street corners and Youtube a few years ago has garnered national recognition, more tv programming, Pay-Per-View events, and other attention of the mainstream media.
We're still waiting on some updates concerning the Slaughterhouse album, but in the meantime, Crooked I aka KXNG Crooked (these days), has been keeping himself busy with two side projects.
It's not every day that you get two revered, politically-minded lyricists like Killer Mike and Crooked I on the same track. DJ EFN's new track "If U Run" features both of them, along with Miami's Webbz, who holds his own alongside the two heavyweights.
When Crooked I announced a new project entitled Sex, Money & Hip-Hop a couple of weeks ago, it was originally believed to be a mixtape, but now it looks like it'll be rushed commercial release.
Boaz has been doing a lot lately. The Rostrum Records signee recently delivered two instalments in his Real Name, No Gimmicks mixtape series, (Volume 1 and Volume 2), and at the same time, he's been working on his debut album Intuition.
Joell Ortiz is preparing his new solo record, House Slippers for a September 16th release, and today he's shared a new track from the upcoming album.
HNHH readers were first introduced to NS back in June when the Riverside, CA emcee dropped "No Love." The track was warmly received by readers, who praised both the track's instrumental and the performances from NS and collaborator Joe Moses.
Some of you might know Novel as a Grammy-award winning producer whose written for the likes of Alicia Keys, Leona Lewis, and Lauryn Hill; most you probably know him as "that dude that works with Slaughterhouse." Both parties, however, may miss the mark.
Mark Morrison is an English R&B singer, best known for his 1996 smash "Return Of The Mack", and today he's ready to make yet another return, dropping his new track, "2morrow".
Empire Distrubtion released a new compilation album around a week ago, called We Run LBC (The Legacy Continues), which is hosted by West Coast favorite Warren G.
Veteran lyrics-first rapper Canibus is readying his twelfth studio album, Fait Accompli, for its release on June 10th. Today, he's shared a track, the guest-heavy "Wreck Room," with us.
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj11,446 Views67 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal66,456 Views423 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"58,300 Views136 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"44,912 Views71 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,633 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,397 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"34,678 Views149 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,741 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"9,888 Views62 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram28,463 Views66 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"2,992 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)6,422 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney8,184 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music10,624 Views29 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"18,604 Views47 Comments
You may also like...