The other week R-Mean came through with cover art and tracklist for a new concept mixtape, called 7 Deadly Sins (there will be a song for each sin).
Earlier this month, KXNG Crooked shared a new track called "This Is The Life" that had him "Pimpin like Too Short" and "Ballin in the mall eatin' like I'm in the food court," and now he gives us something from the complete opposite side of the emotional spectr
KXNG Crooked (we've now officially changed his name on HNHH as he seems to be taking the new name quite seriously) is prepping a follow up to The Mint Room, which arrives early next week.
For the majority of a decade, Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather have been busy cementing their legacies as boxers, all while manifesting a near mythic pop culture status - established largely in part to their potential matchup.
Crooked I, who seems to be pretty dedicated to his new pseudonym of KXNG CROOKED, has been releasing enw record sporadically over the last few months, making him the most prolific member of the Slaughterhouse crew, at least for the time being.
As planned, West Coast spitter, Dubb, releases his new DJ Skee and DJ Whoo Kid-hosted project Perfect Timing.
Crooked I seems to be pretty serious about his name change, dropping yet another new record under the KXNG Crooked pseudonym today. "Mr.
Battle rap is quickly growing as a culture. What was almost completely relegated to street corners and Youtube a few years ago has garnered national recognition, more tv programming, Pay-Per-View events, and other attention of the mainstream media.
We're still waiting on some updates concerning the Slaughterhouse album, but in the meantime, Crooked I aka KXNG Crooked (these days), has been keeping himself busy with two side projects.
It's not every day that you get two revered, politically-minded lyricists like Killer Mike and Crooked I on the same track. DJ EFN's new track "If U Run" features both of them, along with Miami's Webbz, who holds his own alongside the two heavyweights.
When Crooked I announced a new project entitled Sex, Money & Hip-Hop a couple of weeks ago, it was originally believed to be a mixtape, but now it looks like it'll be rushed commercial release.
Boaz has been doing a lot lately. The Rostrum Records signee recently delivered two instalments in his Real Name, No Gimmicks mixtape series, (Volume 1 and Volume 2), and at the same time, he's been working on his debut album Intuition.
Joell Ortiz is preparing his new solo record, House Slippers for a September 16th release, and today he's shared a new track from the upcoming album.
HNHH readers were first introduced to NS back in June when the Riverside, CA emcee dropped "No Love." The track was warmly received by readers, who praised both the track's instrumental and the performances from NS and collaborator Joe Moses.
Some of you might know Novel as a Grammy-award winning producer whose written for the likes of Alicia Keys, Leona Lewis, and Lauryn Hill; most you probably know him as "that dude that works with Slaughterhouse." Both parties, however, may miss the mark.
Mark Morrison is an English R&B singer, best known for his 1996 smash "Return Of The Mack", and today he's ready to make yet another return, dropping his new track, "2morrow".
Empire Distrubtion released a new compilation album around a week ago, called We Run LBC (The Legacy Continues), which is hosted by West Coast favorite Warren G.
Veteran lyrics-first rapper Canibus is readying his twelfth studio album, Fait Accompli, for its release on June 10th. Today, he's shared a track, the guest-heavy "Wreck Room," with us.
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It1,793 Views14 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop3,002 Views17 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour2,983 Views13 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today2,252 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2814,059 Views11 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K19,366 Views42 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"13,046 Views33 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music8,971 Views42 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol16,232 Views38 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo4,160 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent3,373 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist6,352 Views25 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bailed On BET Awards After He Was Cut From Main Stage19,250 Views42 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Shades Britney Spears Over Lacklustre "Pretty Girls" Single12,163 Views36 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Young Thug Vs. Rich Homie Quan14,866 Views33 Comments
You may also like...