Earlier this month, KXNG Crooked shared a new track called "This Is The Life" that had him "Pimpin like Too Short" and "Ballin in the mall eatin' like I'm in the food court," and now he gives us something from the complete opposite side of the emotional spectr
KXNG Crooked (we've now officially changed his name on HNHH as he seems to be taking the new name quite seriously) is prepping a follow up to The Mint Room, which arrives early next week.
For the majority of a decade, Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather have been busy cementing their legacies as boxers, all while manifesting a near mythic pop culture status - established largely in part to their potential matchup.
Crooked I, who seems to be pretty dedicated to his new pseudonym of KXNG CROOKED, has been releasing enw record sporadically over the last few months, making him the most prolific member of the Slaughterhouse crew, at least for the time being.
As planned, West Coast spitter, Dubb, releases his new DJ Skee and DJ Whoo Kid-hosted project Perfect Timing.
Crooked I seems to be pretty serious about his name change, dropping yet another new record under the KXNG Crooked pseudonym today. "Mr.
Battle rap is quickly growing as a culture. What was almost completely relegated to street corners and Youtube a few years ago has garnered national recognition, more tv programming, Pay-Per-View events, and other attention of the mainstream media.
We're still waiting on some updates concerning the Slaughterhouse album, but in the meantime, Crooked I aka KXNG Crooked (these days), has been keeping himself busy with two side projects.
It's not every day that you get two revered, politically-minded lyricists like Killer Mike and Crooked I on the same track. DJ EFN's new track "If U Run" features both of them, along with Miami's Webbz, who holds his own alongside the two heavyweights.
When Crooked I announced a new project entitled Sex, Money & Hip-Hop a couple of weeks ago, it was originally believed to be a mixtape, but now it looks like it'll be rushed commercial release.
Boaz has been doing a lot lately. The Rostrum Records signee recently delivered two instalments in his Real Name, No Gimmicks mixtape series, (Volume 1 and Volume 2), and at the same time, he's been working on his debut album Intuition.
Joell Ortiz is preparing his new solo record, House Slippers for a September 16th release, and today he's shared a new track from the upcoming album.
HNHH readers were first introduced to NS back in June when the Riverside, CA emcee dropped "No Love." The track was warmly received by readers, who praised both the track's instrumental and the performances from NS and collaborator Joe Moses.
Some of you might know Novel as a Grammy-award winning producer whose written for the likes of Alicia Keys, Leona Lewis, and Lauryn Hill; most you probably know him as "that dude that works with Slaughterhouse." Both parties, however, may miss the mark.
Mark Morrison is an English R&B singer, best known for his 1996 smash "Return Of The Mack", and today he's ready to make yet another return, dropping his new track, "2morrow".
Empire Distrubtion released a new compilation album around a week ago, called We Run LBC (The Legacy Continues), which is hosted by West Coast favorite Warren G.
Veteran lyrics-first rapper Canibus is readying his twelfth studio album, Fait Accompli, for its release on June 10th. Today, he's shared a track, the guest-heavy "Wreck Room," with us.
Crooked I and Snow Tha Product's collaborative track, "Not For The Weak Minded" first showed up on the DJ Whoo Kid, DJ Skee and DJ MLK's SXEW Volume 2 was released midway through the SXSW festival.
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."3,952 Views63 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss804 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More1,461 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"12,130 Views27 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says There Will Be No Features On "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"5,259 Views46 Comments
- Jared Dudley Says Carmelo Anthony Is The Most Overrated Player In The NBA2,562 Views0 Comments
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces7,642 Views35 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample9,009 Views23 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show13,497 Views22 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."17,846 Views27 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record35,096 Views143 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz23,146 Views152 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers5,605 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."38,105 Views32 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"6,007 Views19 Comments