Kxng Crooked's new record, "#AXLROSE," takes its name from the lead singer of the popular 80s hair-metal band, Guns N Roses, but it's in no way a celebration of the artist.
KXNG Crooked (formerly known as Crooked I) has been putting out singles on a regular basis, and he continues that trend with a conceptual new track today.
With Slaughterhouse' Glasshouse finished up and presumably coming soon, the gang decided it was time to announce a new tour, kicking off in New York City on September 21.
After contributing on the "Southpaw" soundtrack with his fellow Slaughterhouse gang, Kxng Crooked decides to return today with some original music of his own, this time sharing the track “Officer Kill A Nigga”.
Slaughterhouse recently shared their contribution to the "Southpaw" soundtrack, "R.N.S.," and with Joell Ortiz saying that the group's new album is finished being recorded, the four-piece paid a well-timed visit to Hot 97's Ebro In The Morning.
Rittz taps Yelawolf, Royce Da 5'9', and KXNG Crooked to spit a verse on his remix to "LAF", which originally appeared on his acclaimed 2014 album Next To Nothing.
The other week R-Mean came through with cover art and tracklist for a new concept mixtape, called 7 Deadly Sins (there will be a song for each sin).
Earlier this month, KXNG Crooked shared a new track called "This Is The Life" that had him "Pimpin like Too Short" and "Ballin in the mall eatin' like I'm in the food court," and now he gives us something from the complete opposite side of the emotional spectr
KXNG Crooked (we've now officially changed his name on HNHH as he seems to be taking the new name quite seriously) is prepping a follow up to The Mint Room, which arrives early next week.
For the majority of a decade, Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather have been busy cementing their legacies as boxers, all while manifesting a near mythic pop culture status - established largely in part to their potential matchup.
Crooked I, who seems to be pretty dedicated to his new pseudonym of KXNG CROOKED, has been releasing enw record sporadically over the last few months, making him the most prolific member of the Slaughterhouse crew, at least for the time being.
As planned, West Coast spitter, Dubb, releases his new DJ Skee and DJ Whoo Kid-hosted project Perfect Timing.
Crooked I seems to be pretty serious about his name change, dropping yet another new record under the KXNG Crooked pseudonym today. "Mr.
Battle rap is quickly growing as a culture. What was almost completely relegated to street corners and Youtube a few years ago has garnered national recognition, more tv programming, Pay-Per-View events, and other attention of the mainstream media.
We're still waiting on some updates concerning the Slaughterhouse album, but in the meantime, Crooked I aka KXNG Crooked (these days), has been keeping himself busy with two side projects.
It's not every day that you get two revered, politically-minded lyricists like Killer Mike and Crooked I on the same track. DJ EFN's new track "If U Run" features both of them, along with Miami's Webbz, who holds his own alongside the two heavyweights.
When Crooked I announced a new project entitled Sex, Money & Hip-Hop a couple of weeks ago, it was originally believed to be a mixtape, but now it looks like it'll be rushed commercial release.
Boaz has been doing a lot lately. The Rostrum Records signee recently delivered two instalments in his Real Name, No Gimmicks mixtape series, (Volume 1 and Volume 2), and at the same time, he's been working on his debut album Intuition.
Joell Ortiz is preparing his new solo record, House Slippers for a September 16th release, and today he's shared a new track from the upcoming album.
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit3 Views0 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"3,860 Views35 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine4,490 Views95 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month5,054 Views19 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks6,126 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped40,737 Views148 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20155,495 Views19 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"16,051 Views145 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments20,300 Views191 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?9,581 Views44 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,366 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,366 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title14,070 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist6,126 Views0 Comments