Kxng Crooked's new record, "#AXLROSE," takes its name from the lead singer of the popular 80s hair-metal band, Guns N Roses, but it's in no way a celebration of the artist.
KXNG Crooked (formerly known as Crooked I) has been putting out singles on a regular basis, and he continues that trend with a conceptual new track today.
With Slaughterhouse' Glasshouse finished up and presumably coming soon, the gang decided it was time to announce a new tour, kicking off in New York City on September 21.
After contributing on the "Southpaw" soundtrack with his fellow Slaughterhouse gang, Kxng Crooked decides to return today with some original music of his own, this time sharing the track “Officer Kill A Nigga”.
Slaughterhouse recently shared their contribution to the "Southpaw" soundtrack, "R.N.S.," and with Joell Ortiz saying that the group's new album is finished being recorded, the four-piece paid a well-timed visit to Hot 97's Ebro In The Morning.
Rittz taps Yelawolf, Royce Da 5'9', and KXNG Crooked to spit a verse on his remix to "LAF", which originally appeared on his acclaimed 2014 album Next To Nothing.
The other week R-Mean came through with cover art and tracklist for a new concept mixtape, called 7 Deadly Sins (there will be a song for each sin).
Earlier this month, KXNG Crooked shared a new track called "This Is The Life" that had him "Pimpin like Too Short" and "Ballin in the mall eatin' like I'm in the food court," and now he gives us something from the complete opposite side of the emotional spectr
KXNG Crooked (we've now officially changed his name on HNHH as he seems to be taking the new name quite seriously) is prepping a follow up to The Mint Room, which arrives early next week.
For the majority of a decade, Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather have been busy cementing their legacies as boxers, all while manifesting a near mythic pop culture status - established largely in part to their potential matchup.
Crooked I, who seems to be pretty dedicated to his new pseudonym of KXNG CROOKED, has been releasing enw record sporadically over the last few months, making him the most prolific member of the Slaughterhouse crew, at least for the time being.
As planned, West Coast spitter, Dubb, releases his new DJ Skee and DJ Whoo Kid-hosted project Perfect Timing.
Crooked I seems to be pretty serious about his name change, dropping yet another new record under the KXNG Crooked pseudonym today. "Mr.
Battle rap is quickly growing as a culture. What was almost completely relegated to street corners and Youtube a few years ago has garnered national recognition, more tv programming, Pay-Per-View events, and other attention of the mainstream media.
We're still waiting on some updates concerning the Slaughterhouse album, but in the meantime, Crooked I aka KXNG Crooked (these days), has been keeping himself busy with two side projects.
It's not every day that you get two revered, politically-minded lyricists like Killer Mike and Crooked I on the same track. DJ EFN's new track "If U Run" features both of them, along with Miami's Webbz, who holds his own alongside the two heavyweights.
When Crooked I announced a new project entitled Sex, Money & Hip-Hop a couple of weeks ago, it was originally believed to be a mixtape, but now it looks like it'll be rushed commercial release.
Boaz has been doing a lot lately. The Rostrum Records signee recently delivered two instalments in his Real Name, No Gimmicks mixtape series, (Volume 1 and Volume 2), and at the same time, he's been working on his debut album Intuition.
Joell Ortiz is preparing his new solo record, House Slippers for a September 16th release, and today he's shared a new track from the upcoming album.
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support3,815 Views65 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists14,814 Views128 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company14,590 Views43 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"10,090 Views30 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac8,153 Views74 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work22,957 Views83 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles2,827 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single3,401 Views13 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?6,950 Views34 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,150 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,569 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views20,188 Views143 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop13,705 Views76 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,733 Views9 Comments