Slaughterhouse recently shared their contribution to the "Southpaw" soundtrack, "R.N.S.," and with Joell Ortiz saying that the group's new album is finished being recorded, the four-piece paid a well-timed visit to Hot 97's Ebro In The Morning.
Rittz taps Yelawolf, Royce Da 5'9', and KXNG Crooked to spit a verse on his remix to "LAF", which originally appeared on his acclaimed 2014 album Next To Nothing.
The other week R-Mean came through with cover art and tracklist for a new concept mixtape, called 7 Deadly Sins (there will be a song for each sin).
Earlier this month, KXNG Crooked shared a new track called "This Is The Life" that had him "Pimpin like Too Short" and "Ballin in the mall eatin' like I'm in the food court," and now he gives us something from the complete opposite side of the emotional spectr
KXNG Crooked (we've now officially changed his name on HNHH as he seems to be taking the new name quite seriously) is prepping a follow up to The Mint Room, which arrives early next week.
For the majority of a decade, Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather have been busy cementing their legacies as boxers, all while manifesting a near mythic pop culture status - established largely in part to their potential matchup.
Crooked I, who seems to be pretty dedicated to his new pseudonym of KXNG CROOKED, has been releasing enw record sporadically over the last few months, making him the most prolific member of the Slaughterhouse crew, at least for the time being.
As planned, West Coast spitter, Dubb, releases his new DJ Skee and DJ Whoo Kid-hosted project Perfect Timing.
Crooked I seems to be pretty serious about his name change, dropping yet another new record under the KXNG Crooked pseudonym today. "Mr.
Battle rap is quickly growing as a culture. What was almost completely relegated to street corners and Youtube a few years ago has garnered national recognition, more tv programming, Pay-Per-View events, and other attention of the mainstream media.
We're still waiting on some updates concerning the Slaughterhouse album, but in the meantime, Crooked I aka KXNG Crooked (these days), has been keeping himself busy with two side projects.
It's not every day that you get two revered, politically-minded lyricists like Killer Mike and Crooked I on the same track. DJ EFN's new track "If U Run" features both of them, along with Miami's Webbz, who holds his own alongside the two heavyweights.
When Crooked I announced a new project entitled Sex, Money & Hip-Hop a couple of weeks ago, it was originally believed to be a mixtape, but now it looks like it'll be rushed commercial release.
Boaz has been doing a lot lately. The Rostrum Records signee recently delivered two instalments in his Real Name, No Gimmicks mixtape series, (Volume 1 and Volume 2), and at the same time, he's been working on his debut album Intuition.
Joell Ortiz is preparing his new solo record, House Slippers for a September 16th release, and today he's shared a new track from the upcoming album.
HNHH readers were first introduced to NS back in June when the Riverside, CA emcee dropped "No Love." The track was warmly received by readers, who praised both the track's instrumental and the performances from NS and collaborator Joe Moses.
Some of you might know Novel as a Grammy-award winning producer whose written for the likes of Alicia Keys, Leona Lewis, and Lauryn Hill; most you probably know him as "that dude that works with Slaughterhouse." Both parties, however, may miss the mark.
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"3,418 Views16 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram51,857 Views272 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B8,847 Views37 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG57,481 Views118 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked57,562 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done23,640 Views88 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,776 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks17,886 Views47 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"4,595 Views15 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"5,303 Views55 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era7,285 Views24 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 8,642 Views41 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack10,199 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company5,358 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once7,018 Views16 Comments