NYPD Confiscated 21 Guns From Bobby Shmurda & GS9, Say They're Responsible For 24 Shootings [Update: Official Charges Released] Dec 18, 2014 at 05:10pm
As details continue to emerge in the case of Bobby Shmurda & GS9, it looks even more grim for their chances of getting out of this unscathed.
Bobby Shmurda Allegedly Caught With $52K Worth Of Crack, His Lawyer Says He's Innocent Dec 18, 2014 at 01:23pm
Things are not looking up for Bobby Shmurda and GS9.
Slowbucks Holds Press Conference On Summer Jam Incident [Update: 50 Cent Affiliate Reportedly Arrested] Jun 7, 2014 at 05:46pm
In response to an on-stage skirmish that quickly went viral, Slow of Queens duo Slowbucks just hosted a press conference to reveal the legal action he's taking against 50 Cent and others for allegedly stealing his chain and roughing him up in front of thousand
Suge Knight & Katt Williams Charged With Robbery [Update: Video Surfaces Of Suge Cussing Out Photog] Nov 2, 2014 at 02:33pm
Suge Knight hasn't been having a great year. After recovering from a bullet wound that left him hospitalized, Knight (along with comedian Katt Williams) has been accused of stealing a photographer's camera.
Mally Mall's currently in L.A. shooting "Love And Hip Hop Hollywood," but back at his house in Las Vegas, some trouble is brewing. TMZ reports that the rapper, producer and TV star's home in the Nevada city is currently being raided by the FBI.
Cee-Lo Green Sentenced To 3 Years Probation For Furnishing Ecstasy [Update: Cee-Lo Deletes Twitter Account After Controversial Rape Comments] Sep 2, 2014 at 02:15pm
Last October, we reported that Cee-Lo Green had plead not guilty to a charge of furnishing (or, in layman's terms, supplying) ecstasy to a woman who originally filed a sexual assault charge against him in 2012.
Earlier today, Bobby Shmurda, Rowdy Rebel and the eleven other GS9 members who were arrested in December all went to the Manhattan Supreme Court for their first hearing since being brought in on 69 different charges.
Yesterday, we reported that Migos' Quavo and Offset had been arrested after their performance at Georgia Southern University and slapped with gun and drug charges.
As Offset's bond was denied last month due to prior felony convictions, things already weren't looking good for the Migos member, and now they look even worse.
Suge Knight Allegedly Ran Over A Man With His Car Today [Update: Suge Arrested For Murder] Jan 30, 2015 at 09:04am
It has not been a good year for Suge Knight. In the past twelve months, he's been shot and been arrested on robbery charges, and now he could very well be facing a count of vehicular manslaughter. TMZ reports that Knight ran over a man with his car in L.A.
During the making of Drake's If You're Reading This It's Too Late (which just surpassed J. Cole's 2014 Forest Hills Drive in sales, by the way), his friend Travis Savoury was locked up on human trafficking charges.
Last year, Brooklyn rapper Ra Diggs was found guilty on 21 charges that included the murder of three people and multiple counts of drug trafficking, and today he was handed a whopping sentence for his actions.
Ice T's 19 year old grandson, Elyjah Marrow, has been arrested and charged with involuntary manslaughter after he accidentally shot and killed his roommate.
It's now been over four months since Bobby Shmurda, Rowdy Rebel and 11 other members of GS9 were arrested and charged with over 100 crimes, ranging from conspiracy to drug possession.
Suge Knight's not going anywhere until he's tried for murder. After the hip-hop mogul received his charge for fatally running over a man (and injuring another) last week, his bail was originally set at $2.2 million, and now it has been revoked altogether.
Things aren't looking great for Yung Joc after he was pulled over by police for speeding in Atlanta yesterday.
Justin Bieber may be cleaning up his act this year, as no criminal acts have been reported in quite some time, but he's still paying for his past actions.
Lil Boosie took an admirable stance against the glorification of his prison time earlier this week, claiming that imprisonment should never be used as marketing material.
Sad news from Los Angeles today. Rapper Earl Hayes, a close friend of Floyd Mayweather's, and his wife were found dead yesterday morning in their Hollywood apartment.
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”2,043 Views20 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail22,748 Views76 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder18,700 Views59 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week35,554 Views193 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20152,669 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic13,618 Views47 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"4,690 Views12 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"20,155 Views139 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop7,246 Views17 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged14,417 Views51 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On1,874 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs6,788 Views25 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time6,753 Views34 Comments
- FOX News Pundit On Kendrick Lamar: Rap Does "More Damage To Young African-Americans Than Racism"17,503 Views142 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC22,843 Views52 Comments