NYPD Confiscated 21 Guns From Bobby Shmurda & GS9, Say They're Responsible For 24 Shootings [Update: Official Charges Released] Dec 18, 2014 at 05:10pm
As details continue to emerge in the case of Bobby Shmurda & GS9, it looks even more grim for their chances of getting out of this unscathed.
Bobby Shmurda Allegedly Caught With $52K Worth Of Crack, His Lawyer Says He's Innocent Dec 18, 2014 at 01:23pm
Things are not looking up for Bobby Shmurda and GS9.
Slowbucks Holds Press Conference On Summer Jam Incident [Update: 50 Cent Affiliate Reportedly Arrested] Jun 7, 2014 at 05:46pm
In response to an on-stage skirmish that quickly went viral, Slow of Queens duo Slowbucks just hosted a press conference to reveal the legal action he's taking against 50 Cent and others for allegedly stealing his chain and roughing him up in front of thousand
Suge Knight & Katt Williams Charged With Robbery [Update: Video Surfaces Of Suge Cussing Out Photog] Nov 2, 2014 at 02:33pm
Suge Knight hasn't been having a great year. After recovering from a bullet wound that left him hospitalized, Knight (along with comedian Katt Williams) has been accused of stealing a photographer's camera.
The ongoing Birdman vs. Lil Wayne beef took an ugly turn a few weeks ago, when police documents linked Stunna and Young Thug to a shooting of Wayne's tour bus that occurred on April 26th.
Mally Mall's currently in L.A. shooting "Love And Hip Hop Hollywood," but back at his house in Las Vegas, some trouble is brewing. TMZ reports that the rapper, producer and TV star's home in the Nevada city is currently being raided by the FBI.
Back in March, The Game got into a scuffle during a basketball game with a man who ended up being an off-duty cop, and now he's facing jail time for it.
Cee-Lo Green Sentenced To 3 Years Probation For Furnishing Ecstasy [Update: Cee-Lo Deletes Twitter Account After Controversial Rape Comments] Sep 2, 2014 at 02:15pm
Last October, we reported that Cee-Lo Green had plead not guilty to a charge of furnishing (or, in layman's terms, supplying) ecstasy to a woman who originally filed a sexual assault charge against him in 2012.
Earlier today, Bobby Shmurda, Rowdy Rebel and the eleven other GS9 members who were arrested in December all went to the Manhattan Supreme Court for their first hearing since being brought in on 69 different charges.
Yesterday, we reported that Migos' Quavo and Offset had been arrested after their performance at Georgia Southern University and slapped with gun and drug charges.
As Offset's bond was denied last month due to prior felony convictions, things already weren't looking good for the Migos member, and now they look even worse.
Suge Knight Allegedly Ran Over A Man With His Car Today [Update: Suge Arrested For Murder] Jan 30, 2015 at 09:04am
It has not been a good year for Suge Knight. In the past twelve months, he's been shot and been arrested on robbery charges, and now he could very well be facing a count of vehicular manslaughter. TMZ reports that Knight ran over a man with his car in L.A.
During the making of Drake's If You're Reading This It's Too Late (which just surpassed J. Cole's 2014 Forest Hills Drive in sales, by the way), his friend Travis Savoury was locked up on human trafficking charges.
Although we still have no idea when Jimmy Winfrey, the man accused of shooting up Lil Wayne's tour bus earlier this year, will be going to trial, new details continue to emerge in the case.
Last year, Brooklyn rapper Ra Diggs was found guilty on 21 charges that included the murder of three people and multiple counts of drug trafficking, and today he was handed a whopping sentence for his actions.
Ice T's 19 year old grandson, Elyjah Marrow, has been arrested and charged with involuntary manslaughter after he accidentally shot and killed his roommate.
Getting blazed at 30,000 feet sounds like a pretty amazing time, and for Lil Wayne, the temptation of doing so was enough for him to ignore the warnings of a pilot whose plane he had chartered. Him and his crew lit up shortly after takeoff from Ft.
It's now been over four months since Bobby Shmurda, Rowdy Rebel and 11 other members of GS9 were arrested and charged with over 100 crimes, ranging from conspiracy to drug possession.
Suge Knight's not going anywhere until he's tried for murder. After the hip-hop mogul received his charge for fatally running over a man (and injuring another) last week, his bail was originally set at $2.2 million, and now it has been revoked altogether.
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"953 Views4 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"7,057 Views38 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour882 Views4 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date20,968 Views159 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)734 Views2 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test2,541 Views17 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"2,658 Views11 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness5,973 Views11 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed6,143 Views37 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party6,255 Views38 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season2,091 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"4,211 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs6,632 Views27 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"2,798 Views14 Comments
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"27,167 Views97 Comments