NYPD Confiscated 21 Guns From Bobby Shmurda & GS9, Say They're Responsible For 24 Shootings [Update: Official Charges Released] Dec 18, 2014 at 05:10pm
As details continue to emerge in the case of Bobby Shmurda & GS9, it looks even more grim for their chances of getting out of this unscathed.
Bobby Shmurda Allegedly Caught With $52K Worth Of Crack, His Lawyer Says He's Innocent Dec 18, 2014 at 01:23pm
Things are not looking up for Bobby Shmurda and GS9.
Slowbucks Holds Press Conference On Summer Jam Incident [Update: 50 Cent Affiliate Reportedly Arrested] Jun 7, 2014 at 05:46pm
In response to an on-stage skirmish that quickly went viral, Slow of Queens duo Slowbucks just hosted a press conference to reveal the legal action he's taking against 50 Cent and others for allegedly stealing his chain and roughing him up in front of thousand
Suge Knight & Katt Williams Charged With Robbery [Update: Video Surfaces Of Suge Cussing Out Photog] Nov 2, 2014 at 02:33pm
Suge Knight hasn't been having a great year. After recovering from a bullet wound that left him hospitalized, Knight (along with comedian Katt Williams) has been accused of stealing a photographer's camera.
The ongoing Birdman vs. Lil Wayne beef took an ugly turn a few weeks ago, when police documents linked Stunna and Young Thug to a shooting of Wayne's tour bus that occurred on April 26th.
Mally Mall's currently in L.A. shooting "Love And Hip Hop Hollywood," but back at his house in Las Vegas, some trouble is brewing. TMZ reports that the rapper, producer and TV star's home in the Nevada city is currently being raided by the FBI.
Cee-Lo Green Sentenced To 3 Years Probation For Furnishing Ecstasy [Update: Cee-Lo Deletes Twitter Account After Controversial Rape Comments] Sep 2, 2014 at 02:15pm
Last October, we reported that Cee-Lo Green had plead not guilty to a charge of furnishing (or, in layman's terms, supplying) ecstasy to a woman who originally filed a sexual assault charge against him in 2012.
Earlier today, Bobby Shmurda, Rowdy Rebel and the eleven other GS9 members who were arrested in December all went to the Manhattan Supreme Court for their first hearing since being brought in on 69 different charges.
Yesterday, we reported that Migos' Quavo and Offset had been arrested after their performance at Georgia Southern University and slapped with gun and drug charges.
As Offset's bond was denied last month due to prior felony convictions, things already weren't looking good for the Migos member, and now they look even worse.
Suge Knight Allegedly Ran Over A Man With His Car Today [Update: Suge Arrested For Murder] Jan 30, 2015 at 09:04am
It has not been a good year for Suge Knight. In the past twelve months, he's been shot and been arrested on robbery charges, and now he could very well be facing a count of vehicular manslaughter. TMZ reports that Knight ran over a man with his car in L.A.
During the making of Drake's If You're Reading This It's Too Late (which just surpassed J. Cole's 2014 Forest Hills Drive in sales, by the way), his friend Travis Savoury was locked up on human trafficking charges.
Last year, Brooklyn rapper Ra Diggs was found guilty on 21 charges that included the murder of three people and multiple counts of drug trafficking, and today he was handed a whopping sentence for his actions.
Getting blazed at 30,000 feet sounds like a pretty amazing time, and for Lil Wayne, the temptation of doing so was enough for him to ignore the warnings of a pilot whose plane he had chartered. Him and his crew lit up shortly after takeoff from Ft.
Ice T's 19 year old grandson, Elyjah Marrow, has been arrested and charged with involuntary manslaughter after he accidentally shot and killed his roommate.
It's now been over four months since Bobby Shmurda, Rowdy Rebel and 11 other members of GS9 were arrested and charged with over 100 crimes, ranging from conspiracy to drug possession.
Suge Knight's not going anywhere until he's tried for murder. After the hip-hop mogul received his charge for fatally running over a man (and injuring another) last week, his bail was originally set at $2.2 million, and now it has been revoked altogether.
Justin Bieber may be cleaning up his act this year, as no criminal acts have been reported in quite some time, but he's still paying for his past actions.
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)680 Views0 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week8,083 Views65 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker1,979 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash6,998 Views32 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade12,059 Views31 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill9,790 Views45 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash12,772 Views30 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music37,330 Views208 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"2,932 Views9 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,180 Views15 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate50,791 Views156 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,549 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,294 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"47,956 Views126 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey6,462 Views33 Comments