Back in May, Young Buck's probation officer came forward with the claim that he had seen the rapper using "a tube to shoot a 'yellow substance' into his drug testing cup," and now Buck's being charged with a felony for doing so.
There's a part in Waka Flocka Flame's excellent new track "Workin" where he raps, "We're the young'ns going crazy shooting cops." In footage acquired by TMZ, you can hear Waka and a bunch of others rap this line during the song's video shoot last night...
Back in March, The Game got into a scuffle during a basketball game with a man who ended up being an off-duty cop, and now he's facing jail time for it.
Although we still have no idea when Jimmy Winfrey, the man accused of shooting up Lil Wayne's tour bus earlier this year, will be going to trial, new details continue to emerge in the case.
The ongoing Birdman vs. Lil Wayne beef took an ugly turn a few weeks ago, when police documents linked Stunna and Young Thug to a shooting of Wayne's tour bus that occurred on April 26th.
Getting blazed at 30,000 feet sounds like a pretty amazing time, and for Lil Wayne, the temptation of doing so was enough for him to ignore the warnings of a pilot whose plane he had chartered. Him and his crew lit up shortly after takeoff from Ft.
Back in 2013, Too $hort was arrested for a DUI in L.A., for which he plead guilty and was subsequently ordered to complete community service and spend three years on probation.
As he arrived to perform at the XXL Freshmen concert in NYC last Tuesday night, Kidd Kidd was met with an unexpected, unpleasant surprise: undercover cops waiting to arrest him.
About two weeks ago, Diddy went 0-100 real quick on a UCLA assistant football coach, allegedly assaulting the man.
Last November, Xzibit had the horrible luck of getting caught driving drunk home from his wedding.
Last week, we reported that The Game had been charged with a felony for "making criminal threats" to an off-duty cop during an incident at a Pro-Am basketball game in March. Yesterday, he was arrested.
Back in March, we reported that The Game was involved in a brawl during a Pro-Am basketball game in L.A., allegedly punching an off-duty LAPD officer in the face and threatening to kill him.
Justin Bieber may be cleaning up his act this year, as no criminal acts have been reported in quite some time, but he's still paying for his past actions.
During the making of Drake's If You're Reading This It's Too Late (which just surpassed J. Cole's 2014 Forest Hills Drive in sales, by the way), his friend Travis Savoury was locked up on human trafficking charges.
As Offset's bond was denied last month due to prior felony convictions, things already weren't looking good for the Migos member, and now they look even worse.
Things aren't looking great for Yung Joc after he was pulled over by police for speeding in Atlanta yesterday.
It's now been over four months since Bobby Shmurda, Rowdy Rebel and 11 other members of GS9 were arrested and charged with over 100 crimes, ranging from conspiracy to drug possession.
Yesterday, we reported that Migos' Quavo and Offset had been arrested after their performance at Georgia Southern University and slapped with gun and drug charges.
Back in November 2013, Justin Bieber was accused of ordering his bodyguards to attack a photographer in Argentina, and although his reps have reportedly said that the matter was resolved, that doesn't seem to be the case. After ordering the singer to
Since the early 2000s, Brooklyn's Wais P has been calling his music "pimp hop," and recently, that lifestyle seems to have landed him in some trouble with the law.
Last year, Brooklyn rapper Ra Diggs was found guilty on 21 charges that included the murder of three people and multiple counts of drug trafficking, and today he was handed a whopping sentence for his actions.
Young Dro's been pretty quiet for the past few months, not dropping any new projects since 4/20 lat year, when his dual Purple Label/Black Label tapes dropped on the same day.
This Suge Knight case keeps getting crazier and crazier. The latest we heard was that Suge was in the hospital with another potentially life-threatening blood clot, and that his bail had been revoked while he awaits his trial.
In the past, we've seen a few cases of Diddy going "0-100" on others. Most recently, he got into a scuffle with Drake over the beat of that very same song, and now, someone else is accusing him of flying off the handle.
Suge Knight's not going anywhere until he's tried for murder. After the hip-hop mogul received his charge for fatally running over a man (and injuring another) last week, his bail was originally set at $2.2 million, and now it has been revoked altogether.
- Jeezy Is Dropping An EP Today4,320 Views29 Comments
- DJ Premier Announces Solo Album Featuring Nas, Dr. Dre & More2,966 Views19 Comments
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems14,626 Views79 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival8,746 Views30 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition6,413 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)5,165 Views13 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye30,908 Views96 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far20,606 Views130 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay30,498 Views136 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie5,163 Views39 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"38,650 Views165 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram5,500 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum7,218 Views38 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs11,382 Views36 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke10,739 Views51 Comments
You may also like...
- Roy Wood$ "Jealousy" Video3,182 Views