As he arrived to perform at the XXL Freshmen concert in NYC last Tuesday night, Kidd Kidd was met with an unexpected, unpleasant surprise: undercover cops waiting to arrest him.
About two weeks ago, Diddy went 0-100 real quick on a UCLA assistant football coach, allegedly assaulting the man.
Last November, Xzibit had the horrible luck of getting caught driving drunk home from his wedding.
Last week, we reported that The Game had been charged with a felony for "making criminal threats" to an off-duty cop during an incident at a Pro-Am basketball game in March. Yesterday, he was arrested.
Back in March, we reported that The Game was involved in a brawl during a Pro-Am basketball game in L.A., allegedly punching an off-duty LAPD officer in the face and threatening to kill him.
Justin Bieber may be cleaning up his act this year, as no criminal acts have been reported in quite some time, but he's still paying for his past actions.
During the making of Drake's If You're Reading This It's Too Late (which just surpassed J. Cole's 2014 Forest Hills Drive in sales, by the way), his friend Travis Savoury was locked up on human trafficking charges.
As Offset's bond was denied last month due to prior felony convictions, things already weren't looking good for the Migos member, and now they look even worse.
Things aren't looking great for Yung Joc after he was pulled over by police for speeding in Atlanta yesterday.
It's now been over four months since Bobby Shmurda, Rowdy Rebel and 11 other members of GS9 were arrested and charged with over 100 crimes, ranging from conspiracy to drug possession.
Yesterday, we reported that Migos' Quavo and Offset had been arrested after their performance at Georgia Southern University and slapped with gun and drug charges.
Back in November 2013, Justin Bieber was accused of ordering his bodyguards to attack a photographer in Argentina, and although his reps have reportedly said that the matter was resolved, that doesn't seem to be the case. After ordering the singer to
Since the early 2000s, Brooklyn's Wais P has been calling his music "pimp hop," and recently, that lifestyle seems to have landed him in some trouble with the law.
Last year, Brooklyn rapper Ra Diggs was found guilty on 21 charges that included the murder of three people and multiple counts of drug trafficking, and today he was handed a whopping sentence for his actions.
Young Dro's been pretty quiet for the past few months, not dropping any new projects since 4/20 lat year, when his dual Purple Label/Black Label tapes dropped on the same day.
This Suge Knight case keeps getting crazier and crazier. The latest we heard was that Suge was in the hospital with another potentially life-threatening blood clot, and that his bail had been revoked while he awaits his trial.
In the past, we've seen a few cases of Diddy going "0-100" on others. Most recently, he got into a scuffle with Drake over the beat of that very same song, and now, someone else is accusing him of flying off the handle.
Suge Knight's not going anywhere until he's tried for murder. After the hip-hop mogul received his charge for fatally running over a man (and injuring another) last week, his bail was originally set at $2.2 million, and now it has been revoked altogether.
Suge Knight Allegedly Ran Over A Man With His Car Today [Update: Suge Arrested For Murder] Jan 30, 2015 at 09:04am
It has not been a good year for Suge Knight. In the past twelve months, he's been shot and been arrested on robbery charges, and now he could very well be facing a count of vehicular manslaughter. TMZ reports that Knight ran over a man with his car in L.A.
Last fall, Veteran R&B group Jagged Edge began mounting a comeback, sharing a few new tracks while gearing up for an album. Now, they've hit a roadblock, as one of the members, Kyle Norman, has been arrested on charges of aggravated assault.
Earlier today, Bobby Shmurda, Rowdy Rebel and the eleven other GS9 members who were arrested in December all went to the Manhattan Supreme Court for their first hearing since being brought in on 69 different charges.
NYPD Confiscated 21 Guns From Bobby Shmurda & GS9, Say They're Responsible For 24 Shootings [Update: Official Charges Released] Dec 18, 2014 at 05:10pm
As details continue to emerge in the case of Bobby Shmurda & GS9, it looks even more grim for their chances of getting out of this unscathed.
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years8,988 Views114 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop1,519 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"15,828 Views85 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail4,635 Views20 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album6,063 Views21 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"11,919 Views117 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie2,767 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"11,016 Views25 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set8,303 Views20 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean11,535 Views107 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season3,869 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram20,544 Views65 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,127 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art9,816 Views49 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter35,615 Views63 Comments
You may also like...