Despite being one of the most acclaimed, Kendrick Lamar isn't exactly the flashiest of rappers. The Compton emcee doesn't do a whole lot of flexing, and the new home he's reportedly bought himself reflects that.
T.I. may not be working a 9 to 5, but he still has to deal with a 40-minute commute to and from the studio. Luckily, He's T.I., so he can eliminate that commute by leasing a 4 bedroom home 2 minutes away from the lab.
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail14,053 Views49 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder11,362 Views43 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week23,128 Views146 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20151,908 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic10,210 Views39 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"3,611 Views12 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"16,224 Views131 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop5,601 Views13 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged11,672 Views44 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On1,401 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs5,618 Views24 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time5,939 Views33 Comments
- FOX News Pundit On Kendrick Lamar: Rap Does "More Damage To Young African-Americans Than Racism"15,804 Views139 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC22,042 Views51 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James6,726 Views0 Comments
You may also like...