Despite being one of the most acclaimed, Kendrick Lamar isn't exactly the flashiest of rappers. The Compton emcee doesn't do a whole lot of flexing, and the new home he's reportedly bought himself reflects that.
T.I. may not be working a 9 to 5, but he still has to deal with a 40-minute commute to and from the studio. Luckily, He's T.I., so he can eliminate that commute by leasing a 4 bedroom home 2 minutes away from the lab.
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"1,665 Views10 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 136 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery1,419 Views14 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"2,230 Views12 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue4,231 Views13 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 8,613 Views26 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way10,271 Views64 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 287,627 Views32 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month5,304 Views17 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 1008,178 Views84 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 4,262 Views29 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video4,558 Views18 Comments
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates2,525 Views8 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"4,473 Views17 Comments