Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
As anyone who dabbles in beats knows, stealing tracks and not crediting the producers who made them has become a real problem in Hip Hop. Actually, as !llmind states, it's always been a problem.
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties301 Views5 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne10,881 Views73 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat1,031 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour2,255 Views4 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"3,528 Views9 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World8,272 Views16 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case5,914 Views20 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex2,739 Views40 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.118,899 Views36 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"27,488 Views51 Comments
- Mac Miller's Journey To Finish His 3rd Studio Album9,214 Views34 Comments
- All Black Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Scheduled To Release In August2,243 Views0 Comments
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 3,594 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record58,299 Views245 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9741,622 Views80 Comments
You may also like...
- The Weeknd "Can't Feel My Face" Video15,472 Views