Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
As anyone who dabbles in beats knows, stealing tracks and not crediting the producers who made them has become a real problem in Hip Hop. Actually, as !llmind states, it's always been a problem.
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds1,783 Views8 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support2,978 Views20 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show10,013 Views29 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"2,171 Views9 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed18,995 Views67 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer3,714 Views3 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark12,152 Views36 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"14,383 Views51 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece32,456 Views49 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 234,166 Views1 Comment
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak53,733 Views119 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"3,545 Views17 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women81,837 Views125 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay20,198 Views55 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco44,359 Views52 Comments
You may also like...