Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
As anyone who dabbles in beats knows, stealing tracks and not crediting the producers who made them has become a real problem in Hip Hop. Actually, as !llmind states, it's always been a problem.
- Big K.R.I.T. Says New Project Coming "Very Soon"3 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Young Dolph's "Shittin On The Industry" Mixtape3,520 Views6 Comments
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child Together1,909 Views35 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For DJ Khaled’s “I Changed A Lot” Album16,633 Views85 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Ex Karrine Steffans Blasts Him For His Sex Tape Performance82,044 Views229 Comments
- Rich The Kid & ILoveMakonnen To Release "Whip It Up" Mixtape8,019 Views57 Comments
- Future Buys Drake Diamond-Encrusted FBGOVO Ring38,733 Views220 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Green Carpet Interviews: T-Pain, DeJ, Esco, & More9,729 Views12 Comments
- LeBron James Ends His Deal With McDonald's To Become A Pizza Franchisee13,776 Views0 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign To Release "Airplane Mode" Mixtape Tomorrow9,311 Views33 Comments
- Rihanna Named One Of "The Greats" By NYTimes Style Magazine3,570 Views34 Comments
- Lil Durk & Dej Loaf: "Next Big Hip-Hop Couple"27,383 Views67 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Cypher To Feature Vince Staples, Redman, & More26,600 Views136 Comments
- DJ Khaled Announces Album Release Date, Two Singles Dropping Today14,771 Views77 Comments