Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
As anyone who dabbles in beats knows, stealing tracks and not crediting the producers who made them has become a real problem in Hip Hop. Actually, as !llmind states, it's always been a problem.
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]210 Views0 Comments
- Someone Already Made a Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account7,469 Views23 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back9,445 Views31 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 252,906 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media7,244 Views19 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah11,776 Views44 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address27,558 Views148 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana40,077 Views138 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"3,889 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo54,618 Views118 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta40,079 Views105 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,388 Views39 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,868 Views23 Comments
You may also like...