Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
As anyone who dabbles in beats knows, stealing tracks and not crediting the producers who made them has become a real problem in Hip Hop. Actually, as !llmind states, it's always been a problem.
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History844 Views13 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In9,552 Views81 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week1,933 Views11 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"9,749 Views75 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself1,629 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"2,574 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,353 Views5 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,181 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 5,927 Views59 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"4,201 Views18 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake6,577 Views24 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)2,236 Views5 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"45,221 Views397 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?28,450 Views168 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"9,884 Views28 Comments
You may also like...