Jay Z and Budweiser are teaming up for another edition of their Made In America festival, and today they've revealed the 2015 line-up.
Cozz is one of the most exciting new rappers we've come across over the past year or two, and he was quickly scooped up by J. Cole's Dreamville imprint (after having only one real song/music video out, no less).
Drake's been running his city for some time, and with that comes the responsibility of putting on an annual festival with some of the hottest rappers in the game, Drake included.
The already-stacked SXSW lineup just got even crazier. Joining a packed schedule of shows is a "Dreamville Takeover" headed up by J. Cole and also featuring Bas, Cozz, Omen and more, and it goes down Saturday, March 21st at Austin's Moody Theater.
Cozz successfully delivered his debut album on J. Cole's Dreamville imprint, Cozz & Effect, the other month. Although the rapper is still new to the game, he impressed with his polished raps and production.
You can feel Cozz's hunger when listening to his music. It's easy to understand why J. Cole would want the youngster out of LA on his Dreamville/Interscope Label. Cozz has the lyrical trappings of a rapstar in the making.
When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
The other day the young West Coast native, Cozz, revealed the tracklist and cover art for his pretty anticipated debut project, Cozz & Effect. The free offering, which will also be up on iTunes, features his Dreamville label mate Bas as well as his bossman J.
Dreamville Rapper Cozz Reveals Artwork & Tracklist For Debut Mixtape "Cozz & Effect" Sep 29, 2014 at 02:55pm
Last week, Cozz ended the week with the release of a new record "Wait's Over," declaring that his debut mixtape on the Dreamville imprint would be arriving shortly.
J. Cole Signs Cozz To Dreamville/Interscope Imprint [Update: Cozz Speaks On Being Signed] Jun 29, 2014 at 01:19pm
It looks like J. Cole is adding some more talent to his Dreamville Imprint. Earlier today, Jermaine confirmed that he has signed L.A. rapper, Cozz.
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 1381 Views0 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison1,702 Views7 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st4,996 Views19 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 8,106 Views29 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)4,879 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week38,145 Views198 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker6,394 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash17,201 Views49 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade26,275 Views53 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill18,121 Views55 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash19,088 Views34 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music50,647 Views221 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,657 Views11 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,732 Views17 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate55,149 Views166 Comments
You may also like...