Jay Z and Budweiser are teaming up for another edition of their Made In America festival, and today they've revealed the 2015 line-up.
Cozz is one of the most exciting new rappers we've come across over the past year or two, and he was quickly scooped up by J. Cole's Dreamville imprint (after having only one real song/music video out, no less).
Drake's been running his city for some time, and with that comes the responsibility of putting on an annual festival with some of the hottest rappers in the game, Drake included.
The already-stacked SXSW lineup just got even crazier. Joining a packed schedule of shows is a "Dreamville Takeover" headed up by J. Cole and also featuring Bas, Cozz, Omen and more, and it goes down Saturday, March 21st at Austin's Moody Theater.
Cozz successfully delivered his debut album on J. Cole's Dreamville imprint, Cozz & Effect, the other month. Although the rapper is still new to the game, he impressed with his polished raps and production.
You can feel Cozz's hunger when listening to his music. It's easy to understand why J. Cole would want the youngster out of LA on his Dreamville/Interscope Label. Cozz has the lyrical trappings of a rapstar in the making.
When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
The other day the young West Coast native, Cozz, revealed the tracklist and cover art for his pretty anticipated debut project, Cozz & Effect. The free offering, which will also be up on iTunes, features his Dreamville label mate Bas as well as his bossman J.
Dreamville Rapper Cozz Reveals Artwork & Tracklist For Debut Mixtape "Cozz & Effect" Sep 29, 2014 at 02:55pm
Last week, Cozz ended the week with the release of a new record "Wait's Over," declaring that his debut mixtape on the Dreamville imprint would be arriving shortly.
J. Cole Signs Cozz To Dreamville/Interscope Imprint [Update: Cozz Speaks On Being Signed] Jun 29, 2014 at 01:19pm
It looks like J. Cole is adding some more talent to his Dreamville Imprint. Earlier today, Jermaine confirmed that he has signed L.A. rapper, Cozz.
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 4,599 Views18 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall2,720 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”22,810 Views120 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail30,008 Views90 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder23,487 Views67 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week45,970 Views213 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20153,189 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic16,356 Views49 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"5,518 Views12 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"23,207 Views152 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop8,369 Views17 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged16,869 Views53 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On2,214 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs8,040 Views26 Comments
- Rihanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time7,445 Views34 Comments