Jay Z and Budweiser are teaming up for another edition of their Made In America festival, and today they've revealed the 2015 line-up.
Cozz is one of the most exciting new rappers we've come across over the past year or two, and he was quickly scooped up by J. Cole's Dreamville imprint (after having only one real song/music video out, no less).
Drake's been running his city for some time, and with that comes the responsibility of putting on an annual festival with some of the hottest rappers in the game, Drake included.
The already-stacked SXSW lineup just got even crazier. Joining a packed schedule of shows is a "Dreamville Takeover" headed up by J. Cole and also featuring Bas, Cozz, Omen and more, and it goes down Saturday, March 21st at Austin's Moody Theater.
Cozz successfully delivered his debut album on J. Cole's Dreamville imprint, Cozz & Effect, the other month. Although the rapper is still new to the game, he impressed with his polished raps and production.
You can feel Cozz's hunger when listening to his music. It's easy to understand why J. Cole would want the youngster out of LA on his Dreamville/Interscope Label. Cozz has the lyrical trappings of a rapstar in the making.
When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
The other day the young West Coast native, Cozz, revealed the tracklist and cover art for his pretty anticipated debut project, Cozz & Effect. The free offering, which will also be up on iTunes, features his Dreamville label mate Bas as well as his bossman J.
Dreamville Rapper Cozz Reveals Artwork & Tracklist For Debut Mixtape "Cozz & Effect" Sep 29, 2014 at 02:55pm
Last week, Cozz ended the week with the release of a new record "Wait's Over," declaring that his debut mixtape on the Dreamville imprint would be arriving shortly.
J. Cole Signs Cozz To Dreamville/Interscope Imprint [Update: Cozz Speaks On Being Signed] Jun 29, 2014 at 01:19pm
It looks like J. Cole is adding some more talent to his Dreamville Imprint. Earlier today, Jermaine confirmed that he has signed L.A. rapper, Cozz.
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 877 Views6 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record13,963 Views120 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9724,172 Views55 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"24,511 Views71 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 2610,092 Views12 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 9,978 Views49 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown7,147 Views16 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio23,372 Views25 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy32,838 Views109 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series7,457 Views17 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter3,928 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s28,766 Views135 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together6,209 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile10,110 Views31 Comments
- Joe Jackson Has Reportedly Suffered A Stroke3,686 Views27 Comments