In honor of Aaliyah’s birthday which was on Friday (she would’ve been 36 btw), Frank Ocean decided to take to his Tumblr Page and pay homage with a cover of her 1994 record “At Your Best” (itself a cover of The Isley Brothers' 1976 track "At Your Bes
With everyone going crazy for Future's new album right now, Vic Mensa chose the perfect time to debut the CDQ version of his "Codeine Crazy" cover. We previously saw the rapper perform the record live at the Pitchfork Music Festival,&n
Lil Wayne is supposed to be releasing his new album Tha Carter V on December 9th. Seeing as Nicki Minaj's Pinkprint is due out a week later and is now available for pre-order while Wayne's record is not, we're probably looking at another delay.
Young Thug has a ton of unreleased material, and it seems much of it happens to be in Gucci Mane's possession. Thus, Gucci and his team have been releasing music from Thug's Brick Factory sessions as mixtapes over the last little while.
Childish Gambino stopped by the BBC Radio studios to do a couple of stripped down performances today. The first of which was his well-known R&B cut, "3005", which he followed up with another song that puts his singing ability on display, a cover of P.M.
So we already know that Future got the graphic (lean rain cloud?) for his new album, DS2, off of Shuttershock, and as hilarious as that may be, we didn't even think about the fact that it's probably already been purchased many times and used elsewhere.
Young Thug's become rap's favorite weirdo, whether that means trolling him or praising his earworm music, he gets a sufficient division of both.
The mystery of Kendrick Lamar's long-awaited follow up to good kid, M.A.A.D City is starting to unravel, as today the rapper revealed both the politically charged artwork and cryptic title today.
Big Sean On "Control" Not Making His Album: "I Don't Fuck With Negative Shit" Jan 26, 2015 at 12:03pm
Big Sean scored the biggest hit of his career this summer, and he's preparing to conjure the creative energy that made "IDFWU" such a success for his upcoming album, Dark Sky Paradise. The GOOD Music rapper sat down with Complex to discuss his next moves.
Amber Rose took to Instagram yesterday to reveal the official cover for her upcoming book, "How To Be A Bad Bitch." She's been promoting the book for a minute, most recently she sat down with Big Boy to discuss the idea of a "bad bitch" (and sh
We've already heard one Lauryn Hill contribution to the upcoming Nina Simone tribute album Nina Revisited: A Tribute to Nina Simone, "Feeling Good," and now here's another that will appear on the compilation.
Kanye West's "bid" for the 2020 presidency is making waves outside the confines of the hip hop universe.
Though he was a bit chunkier in his early days, the mainstream's introduction to 50 Cent came with him doing chin-ups and running on a treadmill in the "In Da Club" video.
For its 100th issue, FADER has gotten a cover star worthy of the occasion: Drake, who has given the magazine his first extended interview since his infamous February 2014 feature in Rolling Stone, in which he felt his words were manufactured to create a false
Two of New York's hottest rappers, A$AP Rocky and French Montana, grace the cover of XXL Magazine's upcoming March/April issue. Each rapper has his own cover, as well as a joint one together.
After being featured on the cover of Vogue with wife, Kim Kardashian, back in April, Kanye West is hitting newsstands yet again, but this time it’s for the August issue of Gentlemen's Quarterly, b.k.a. GQ.
Thanks in part to his majorly successful sophomore album To Pimp A Butterfly, Kendrick Lamar was asked to cover June’s edition of Ebony Magazine in honor of Black Music Month.
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"919 Views15 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support7,286 Views87 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists20,775 Views153 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company18,464 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"13,788 Views36 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac10,098 Views80 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work27,796 Views90 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,224 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single3,757 Views13 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?7,867 Views33 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,370 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,798 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views21,832 Views147 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop14,322 Views76 Comments