Lil Wayne is supposed to be releasing his new album Tha Carter V on December 9th. Seeing as Nicki Minaj's Pinkprint is due out a week later and is now available for pre-order while Wayne's record is not, we're probably looking at another delay.
Young Thug has a ton of unreleased material, and it seems much of it happens to be in Gucci Mane's possession. Thus, Gucci and his team have been releasing music from Thug's Brick Factory sessions as mixtapes over the last little while.
So we already know that Future got the graphic (lean rain cloud?) for his new album, DS2, off of Shuttershock, and as hilarious as that may be, we didn't even think about the fact that it's probably already been purchased many times and used elsewhere.
Young Thug's become rap's favorite weirdo, whether that means trolling him or praising his earworm music, he gets a sufficient division of both.
The mystery of Kendrick Lamar's long-awaited follow up to good kid, M.A.A.D City is starting to unravel, as today the rapper revealed both the politically charged artwork and cryptic title today.
Big Sean On "Control" Not Making His Album: "I Don't Fuck With Negative Shit" Jan 26, 2015 at 12:03pm
Big Sean scored the biggest hit of his career this summer, and he's preparing to conjure the creative energy that made "IDFWU" such a success for his upcoming album, Dark Sky Paradise. The GOOD Music rapper sat down with Complex to discuss his next moves.
Amber Rose took to Instagram yesterday to reveal the official cover for her upcoming book, "How To Be A Bad Bitch." She's been promoting the book for a minute, most recently she sat down with Big Boy to discuss the idea of a "bad bitch" (and sh
Kanye West's "bid" for the 2020 presidency is making waves outside the confines of the hip hop universe.
Though he was a bit chunkier in his early days, the mainstream's introduction to 50 Cent came with him doing chin-ups and running on a treadmill in the "In Da Club" video.
For its 100th issue, FADER has gotten a cover star worthy of the occasion: Drake, who has given the magazine his first extended interview since his infamous February 2014 feature in Rolling Stone, in which he felt his words were manufactured to create a false
Two of New York's hottest rappers, A$AP Rocky and French Montana, grace the cover of XXL Magazine's upcoming March/April issue. Each rapper has his own cover, as well as a joint one together.
After being featured on the cover of Vogue with wife, Kim Kardashian, back in April, Kanye West is hitting newsstands yet again, but this time it’s for the August issue of Gentlemen's Quarterly, b.k.a. GQ.
Thanks in part to his majorly successful sophomore album To Pimp A Butterfly, Kendrick Lamar was asked to cover June’s edition of Ebony Magazine in honor of Black Music Month.
The Weeknd has pretty much owned the Billboard charts this summer with smash hits like “The Hills” & “Can’t Feel My Face,” so with his album dropping on Friday (8/28) it’s only fitting that the Toronto crooner graces the
Pharrell Wears Native American Headdress For Elle UK, Sparks "#NotHappy" Outrage Jun 4, 2014 at 03:05pm
Many were surprised, weirded out, or in stitches over the debut of Pharrell's "Gandalf Hat" earlier this year, but it probably didn't outright offend anyone.
Pusha T Covers Acclaim Magazine, Talks Working With Kanye West & "King Push" Apr 16, 2014 at 05:50pm
While he just dropped his debut album just last year, Pusha T is already preparing the follow up. King Push will reunite Pusha with The Neptunes, who soundtracked Clipse's official debut album Lord Willin'.
After Khloe Kardashian put her legendary booty meat on display on the last cover of Complex magazine, Justin Bieber snags the Oct/Nov cover.
LeBron James and the Miami Heat may have lost Game 1 of the NBA Finals last night, but James has been optimizing the exposure.
Yeezus season is approaching. For his latest headlining news, Kanye West covers Billboard‘s annual Power 100 issue.
Ja Rule has been busy these days, not so much working on music but working on a book. He's been writing the book since his time in prison, and now that the man is free, he's getting ready to release the book on July 1st.
With Thanksgiving not even upon us, Dub Magazine decided to unveil its 2015 cover on Tuesday, and it just so happened to feature non other than Chicago crooner, Jeremih.
Even though she may look happy sitting there next to Lakers superstar Kobe Bryant, Nicki Minaj is apparently angry with ESPN for their latest magazine cover. Nicki has called out the sports publication for retouching her photo.
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance2,541 Views27 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine15,388 Views89 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On9,000 Views49 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title10,024 Views107 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit14,622 Views21 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"13,403 Views55 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine11,261 Views146 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month11,319 Views30 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks9,839 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped74,338 Views211 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 201510,074 Views26 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"24,903 Views157 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments30,141 Views207 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?13,141 Views49 Comments
You may also like...
- Rick Ross On Ebro In The Morning1,284 Views