Lil Wayne is supposed to be releasing his new album Tha Carter V on December 9th. Seeing as Nicki Minaj's Pinkprint is due out a week later and is now available for pre-order while Wayne's record is not, we're probably looking at another delay.
Young Thug has a ton of unreleased material, and it seems much of it happens to be in Gucci Mane's possession. Thus, Gucci and his team have been releasing music from Thug's Brick Factory sessions as mixtapes over the last little while.
So we already know that Future got the graphic (lean rain cloud?) for his new album, DS2, off of Shuttershock, and as hilarious as that may be, we didn't even think about the fact that it's probably already been purchased many times and used elsewhere.
Young Thug's become rap's favorite weirdo, whether that means trolling him or praising his earworm music, he gets a sufficient division of both.
The mystery of Kendrick Lamar's long-awaited follow up to good kid, M.A.A.D City is starting to unravel, as today the rapper revealed both the politically charged artwork and cryptic title today.
Big Sean On "Control" Not Making His Album: "I Don't Fuck With Negative Shit" Jan 26, 2015 at 12:03pm
Big Sean scored the biggest hit of his career this summer, and he's preparing to conjure the creative energy that made "IDFWU" such a success for his upcoming album, Dark Sky Paradise. The GOOD Music rapper sat down with Complex to discuss his next moves.
Amber Rose took to Instagram yesterday to reveal the official cover for her upcoming book, "How To Be A Bad Bitch." She's been promoting the book for a minute, most recently she sat down with Big Boy to discuss the idea of a "bad bitch" (and sh
Though he was a bit chunkier in his early days, the mainstream's introduction to 50 Cent came with him doing chin-ups and running on a treadmill in the "In Da Club" video.
Two of New York's hottest rappers, A$AP Rocky and French Montana, grace the cover of XXL Magazine's upcoming March/April issue. Each rapper has his own cover, as well as a joint one together.
After being featured on the cover of Vogue with wife, Kim Kardashian, back in April, Kanye West is hitting newsstands yet again, but this time it’s for the August issue of Gentlemen's Quarterly, b.k.a. GQ.
Thanks in part to his majorly successful sophomore album To Pimp A Butterfly, Kendrick Lamar was asked to cover June’s edition of Ebony Magazine in honor of Black Music Month.
The Weeknd has pretty much owned the Billboard charts this summer with smash hits like “The Hills” & “Can’t Feel My Face,” so with his album dropping on Friday (8/28) it’s only fitting that the Toronto crooner graces the
Pharrell Wears Native American Headdress For Elle UK, Sparks "#NotHappy" Outrage Jun 4, 2014 at 03:05pm
Many were surprised, weirded out, or in stitches over the debut of Pharrell's "Gandalf Hat" earlier this year, but it probably didn't outright offend anyone.
Pusha T Covers Acclaim Magazine, Talks Working With Kanye West & "King Push" Apr 16, 2014 at 05:50pm
While he just dropped his debut album just last year, Pusha T is already preparing the follow up. King Push will reunite Pusha with The Neptunes, who soundtracked Clipse's official debut album Lord Willin'.
LeBron James and the Miami Heat may have lost Game 1 of the NBA Finals last night, but James has been optimizing the exposure.
Yeezus season is approaching. For his latest headlining news, Kanye West covers Billboard‘s annual Power 100 issue.
Ja Rule has been busy these days, not so much working on music but working on a book. He's been writing the book since his time in prison, and now that the man is free, he's getting ready to release the book on July 1st.
With Thanksgiving not even upon us, Dub Magazine decided to unveil its 2015 cover on Tuesday, and it just so happened to feature non other than Chicago crooner, Jeremih.
Even though she may look happy sitting there next to Lakers superstar Kobe Bryant, Nicki Minaj is apparently angry with ESPN for their latest magazine cover. Nicki has called out the sports publication for retouching her photo.
In celebration of 40 years of hip hop, XXL is releasing five collector's edition cover issues of their magazine this month. The rappers that are being featured include Lil Wayne, Jay Z, Outkast, Snoop Dogg, & LL Cool J.
We The Best leader, DJ Khaled keeps on his grind and continues to help his label pour out hits. With his new album Suffering From Success due to drop soon, he finds himself on one of the two covers for the June/July edition of The Source magazine.
Frank Ocean has been in the news a lot lately, between his brawl with Chris Brown and his upcoming Grammy performance, and now the R&B croonerhas just landed the cover of The New York Times Magazine.
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA1,044 Views7 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)2,044 Views21 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"16,352 Views107 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"3,502 Views11 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest26,659 Views32 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days11,257 Views55 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest18,105 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal19,405 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"8,675 Views27 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"28,831 Views87 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour2,088 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date58,052 Views213 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,576 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,883 Views23 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"6,702 Views20 Comments