The Weeknd has pretty much owned the Billboard charts this summer with smash hits like “The Hills” & “Can’t Feel My Face,” so with his album dropping on Friday (8/28) it’s only fitting that the Toronto crooner graces the
Young Thug's become rap's favorite weirdo, whether that means trolling him or praising his earworm music, he gets a sufficient division of both.
So we already know that Future got the graphic (lean rain cloud?) for his new album, DS2, off of Shuttershock, and as hilarious as that may be, we didn't even think about the fact that it's probably already been purchased many times and used elsewhere.
Though he was a bit chunkier in his early days, the mainstream's introduction to 50 Cent came with him doing chin-ups and running on a treadmill in the "In Da Club" video.
Amber Rose took to Instagram yesterday to reveal the official cover for her upcoming book, "How To Be A Bad Bitch." She's been promoting the book for a minute, most recently she sat down with Big Boy to discuss the idea of a "bad bitch" (and sh
Thanks in part to his majorly successful sophomore album To Pimp A Butterfly, Kendrick Lamar was asked to cover June’s edition of Ebony Magazine in honor of Black Music Month.
The mystery of Kendrick Lamar's long-awaited follow up to good kid, M.A.A.D City is starting to unravel, as today the rapper revealed both the politically charged artwork and cryptic title today.
Yeezus season is approaching. For his latest headlining news, Kanye West covers Billboard‘s annual Power 100 issue.
Big Sean On "Control" Not Making His Album: "I Don't Fuck With Negative Shit" Jan 26, 2015 at 12:03pm
Big Sean scored the biggest hit of his career this summer, and he's preparing to conjure the creative energy that made "IDFWU" such a success for his upcoming album, Dark Sky Paradise. The GOOD Music rapper sat down with Complex to discuss his next moves.
Lil Wayne is supposed to be releasing his new album Tha Carter V on December 9th. Seeing as Nicki Minaj's Pinkprint is due out a week later and is now available for pre-order while Wayne's record is not, we're probably looking at another delay.
With Thanksgiving not even upon us, Dub Magazine decided to unveil its 2015 cover on Tuesday, and it just so happened to feature non other than Chicago crooner, Jeremih.
Young Thug has a ton of unreleased material, and it seems much of it happens to be in Gucci Mane's possession. Thus, Gucci and his team have been releasing music from Thug's Brick Factory sessions as mixtapes over the last little while.
After being featured on the cover of Vogue with wife, Kim Kardashian, back in April, Kanye West is hitting newsstands yet again, but this time it’s for the August issue of Gentlemen's Quarterly, b.k.a. GQ.
Pharrell Wears Native American Headdress For Elle UK, Sparks "#NotHappy" Outrage Jun 4, 2014 at 03:05pm
Many were surprised, weirded out, or in stitches over the debut of Pharrell's "Gandalf Hat" earlier this year, but it probably didn't outright offend anyone.
Ja Rule has been busy these days, not so much working on music but working on a book. He's been writing the book since his time in prison, and now that the man is free, he's getting ready to release the book on July 1st.
Pusha T Covers Acclaim Magazine, Talks Working With Kanye West & "King Push" Apr 16, 2014 at 05:50pm
While he just dropped his debut album just last year, Pusha T is already preparing the follow up. King Push will reunite Pusha with The Neptunes, who soundtracked Clipse's official debut album Lord Willin'.
Even though she may look happy sitting there next to Lakers superstar Kobe Bryant, Nicki Minaj is apparently angry with ESPN for their latest magazine cover. Nicki has called out the sports publication for retouching her photo.
In celebration of 40 years of hip hop, XXL is releasing five collector's edition cover issues of their magazine this month. The rappers that are being featured include Lil Wayne, Jay Z, Outkast, Snoop Dogg, & LL Cool J.
Chevy Woods appeared on the cover of JENESIS magazine.
Nas & J. Cole Cover VIBE's 20th Anniversary Issue [Update: Pharrell & Daft Punk Cover VIBE] Aug 14, 2013 at 11:39am
Yesterday we reported that Janelle Monae and Robin Thicke would take the cover of VIBE's 20th anniversary edition, but now it seems like their may be a few covers for the issue.
Mac Miller graces the cover of The Fader's issue #87 for the Fall issue. The Pittsburgh native is profiled by the magazine, as they discuss the release of Watching Movies With The Sound Off and Mac's evolution since his K.I.D.S. days.
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"5,180 Views20 Comments
- A Man On Facebook Is Looking To Trade His Yeezy Boosts For A Functioning Kidney9,694 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 4,159 Views36 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"3,232 Views17 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings28,394 Views81 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 63,309 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album9,482 Views35 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"6,468 Views19 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour3,269 Views4 Comments
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"3,754 Views5 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up26,672 Views91 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors14,691 Views38 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video12,153 Views29 Comments
- #TBT: Big Pun2,954 Views23 Comments
- Derrick Rose Accused Of Drugging And Raping His Ex Girlfriend9,015 Views0 Comments