Amber Rose took to Instagram yesterday to reveal the official cover for her upcoming book, "How To Be A Bad Bitch." She's been promoting the book for a minute, most recently she sat down with Big Boy to discuss the idea of a "bad bitch" (and sh
Thanks in part to his majorly successful sophomore album To Pimp A Butterfly, Kendrick Lamar was asked to cover June’s edition of Ebony Magazine in honor of Black Music Month.
The mystery of Kendrick Lamar's long-awaited follow up to good kid, M.A.A.D City is starting to unravel, as today the rapper revealed both the politically charged artwork and cryptic title today.
Yeezus season is approaching. For his latest headlining news, Kanye West covers Billboard‘s annual Power 100 issue.
Big Sean On "Control" Not Making His Album: "I Don't Fuck With Negative Shit" Jan 26, 2015 at 12:03pm
Big Sean scored the biggest hit of his career this summer, and he's preparing to conjure the creative energy that made "IDFWU" such a success for his upcoming album, Dark Sky Paradise. The GOOD Music rapper sat down with Complex to discuss his next moves.
Lil Wayne is supposed to be releasing his new album Tha Carter V on December 9th. Seeing as Nicki Minaj's Pinkprint is due out a week later and is now available for pre-order while Wayne's record is not, we're probably looking at another delay.
With Thanksgiving not even upon us, Dub Magazine decided to unveil its 2015 cover on Tuesday, and it just so happened to feature non other than Chicago crooner, Jeremih.
Young Thug has a ton of unreleased material, and it seems much of it happens to be in Gucci Mane's possession. Thus, Gucci and his team have been releasing music from Thug's Brick Factory sessions as mixtapes over the last little while.
After being featured on the cover of Vogue with wife, Kim Kardashian, back in April, Kanye West is hitting newsstands yet again, but this time it’s for the August issue of Gentlemen's Quarterly, b.k.a. GQ.
Pharrell Wears Native American Headdress For Elle UK, Sparks "#NotHappy" Outrage Jun 4, 2014 at 03:05pm
Many were surprised, weirded out, or in stitches over the debut of Pharrell's "Gandalf Hat" earlier this year, but it probably didn't outright offend anyone.
Ja Rule has been busy these days, not so much working on music but working on a book. He's been writing the book since his time in prison, and now that the man is free, he's getting ready to release the book on July 1st.
Pusha T Covers Acclaim Magazine, Talks Working With Kanye West & "King Push" Apr 16, 2014 at 05:50pm
While he just dropped his debut album just last year, Pusha T is already preparing the follow up. King Push will reunite Pusha with The Neptunes, who soundtracked Clipse's official debut album Lord Willin'.
Even though she may look happy sitting there next to Lakers superstar Kobe Bryant, Nicki Minaj is apparently angry with ESPN for their latest magazine cover. Nicki has called out the sports publication for retouching her photo.
In celebration of 40 years of hip hop, XXL is releasing five collector's edition cover issues of their magazine this month. The rappers that are being featured include Lil Wayne, Jay Z, Outkast, Snoop Dogg, & LL Cool J.
Chevy Woods appeared on the cover of JENESIS magazine.
Nas & J. Cole Cover VIBE's 20th Anniversary Issue [Update: Pharrell & Daft Punk Cover VIBE] Aug 14, 2013 at 11:39am
Yesterday we reported that Janelle Monae and Robin Thicke would take the cover of VIBE's 20th anniversary edition, but now it seems like their may be a few covers for the issue.
Mac Miller graces the cover of The Fader's issue #87 for the Fall issue. The Pittsburgh native is profiled by the magazine, as they discuss the release of Watching Movies With The Sound Off and Mac's evolution since his K.I.D.S. days.
LeBron James and the Miami Heat may have lost Game 1 of the NBA Finals last night, but James has been optimizing the exposure.
We The Best leader, DJ Khaled keeps on his grind and continues to help his label pour out hits. With his new album Suffering From Success due to drop soon, he finds himself on one of the two covers for the June/July edition of The Source magazine.
Prodigy has a busy summer ahead of him.
In a recent interview with MTV News, new XXL Freshmen Dizzy Wright spoke about making the cover for the magazine and his earlier career in the music industry.Las Vegas native, Dizzy Wright, got to talking with MTV and spoke about being the 10th person vot
Havoc drops off the art work for his upcoming solo album 13.Before Havoc hits the road with former Mobb Deep partner Prodigy, he will be releasing a solo album titled 13.
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"7,015 Views25 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast5,215 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon6,620 Views21 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour8,295 Views26 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1303 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance21,613 Views98 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"17,676 Views193 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance19,439 Views36 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm22,067 Views186 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,102 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 11,090 Views29 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall4,414 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”33,746 Views147 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail35,505 Views93 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder26,630 Views73 Comments
You may also like...