Chevy Woods appeared on the cover of JENESIS magazine.
Nas & J. Cole Cover VIBE's 20th Anniversary Issue [Update: Pharrell & Daft Punk Cover VIBE] Aug 14, 2013 at 11:39am
Yesterday we reported that Janelle Monae and Robin Thicke would take the cover of VIBE's 20th anniversary edition, but now it seems like their may be a few covers for the issue.
Mac Miller graces the cover of The Fader's issue #87 for the Fall issue. The Pittsburgh native is profiled by the magazine, as they discuss the release of Watching Movies With The Sound Off and Mac's evolution since his K.I.D.S. days.
Jhene Aiko recently performed her single "Bed Peace" for Rap-Up Sessions, and she also did a cover of Tupac's "Keep Ya Head Up" which you can watch above. Her EP "Sail Out" is on the way, as is her debut album "Souled Out."What do y'all think of this video?
LeBron James and the Miami Heat may have lost Game 1 of the NBA Finals last night, but James has been optimizing the exposure.
We The Best leader, DJ Khaled keeps on his grind and continues to help his label pour out hits. With his new album Suffering From Success due to drop soon, he finds himself on one of the two covers for the June/July edition of The Source magazine.
Prodigy has a busy summer ahead of him.
A behind-the-scenes, VHS-camera glimpse of JODY HiGHROLLER's interview and photo shoot for Dazed & Confused magazine's January issue.Thoughts? Check out the latest video from Riff Raff, Riff Raff "Talks Neon Icon, James Franco & Wiz Khalifa" Video.
In a recent interview with MTV News, new XXL Freshmen Dizzy Wright spoke about making the cover for the magazine and his earlier career in the music industry.Las Vegas native, Dizzy Wright, got to talking with MTV and spoke about being the 10th person vot
Havoc drops off the art work for his upcoming solo album 13.Before Havoc hits the road with former Mobb Deep partner Prodigy, he will be releasing a solo album titled 13.
With his second I Am Not A Human Being album on the way, along with an international tour, Lil Wayne has been making himself seen often lately. The YMCMB icon covers the latest issue of RESPECT magazine.
Two of New York's hottest rappers, A$AP Rocky and French Montana, grace the cover of XXL Magazine's upcoming March/April issue. Each rapper has his own cover, as well as a joint one together.
Frank Ocean has been in the news a lot lately, between his brawl with Chris Brown and his upcoming Grammy performance, and now the R&B croonerhas just landed the cover of The New York Times Magazine.
Being huge forces in their respective fields, it only makes sense that the ESPN Magazine's Music issue features Dr.
How does this compare to Florence & The Machine's previous work?If you dig this, visit Florence & The Machine's profile for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes. Remember to follow Florence & The Machine on Twitter.
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks2,155 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped17,655 Views76 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20152,770 Views17 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"10,184 Views121 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments13,763 Views148 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?7,209 Views36 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"2,804 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama2,951 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title12,450 Views60 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist5,703 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More13,782 Views42 Comments
- Top Tracks: September 28 - October 419,870 Views30 Comments
- Bobby Shmurda Denied Bail Yet Again, Trial Set For 201635,081 Views157 Comments
- Will Smith Says He's Planning World Tour With DJ Jazzy Jeff 9,332 Views62 Comments