The Weeknd has pretty much owned the Billboard charts this summer with smash hits like “The Hills” & “Can’t Feel My Face,” so with his album dropping on Friday (8/28) it’s only fitting that the Toronto crooner graces the
Young Thug's become rap's favorite weirdo, whether that means trolling him or praising his earworm music, he gets a sufficient division of both.
With everyone going crazy for Future's new album right now, Vic Mensa chose the perfect time to debut the CDQ version of his "Codeine Crazy" cover. We previously saw the rapper perform the record live at the Pitchfork Music Festival,&n
So we already know that Future got the graphic (lean rain cloud?) for his new album, DS2, off of Shuttershock, and as hilarious as that may be, we didn't even think about the fact that it's probably already been purchased many times and used elsewhere.
Though he was a bit chunkier in his early days, the mainstream's introduction to 50 Cent came with him doing chin-ups and running on a treadmill in the "In Da Club" video.
We've already heard one Lauryn Hill contribution to the upcoming Nina Simone tribute album Nina Revisited: A Tribute to Nina Simone, "Feeling Good," and now here's another that will appear on the compilation.
Amber Rose took to Instagram yesterday to reveal the official cover for her upcoming book, "How To Be A Bad Bitch." She's been promoting the book for a minute, most recently she sat down with Big Boy to discuss the idea of a "bad bitch" (and sh
It's not Throwback Thursday just yet, but there's a throwback clip circulating the web today that features a young Tinashe singing Bob Dylan's "The Times They Are a Changing." To clarify, it's actually a clip from the 2003 Bob Dylan film "Masked & Ano
Thanks in part to his majorly successful sophomore album To Pimp A Butterfly, Kendrick Lamar was asked to cover June’s edition of Ebony Magazine in honor of Black Music Month.
BJ the Chicago Kid has been blessing the world with his songwriting chops and ultra-smooth voice for years now, and it was nice to see him get shine for his appearance on Schoolboy Q's big single "Studio" in 2014.
The mystery of Kendrick Lamar's long-awaited follow up to good kid, M.A.A.D City is starting to unravel, as today the rapper revealed both the politically charged artwork and cryptic title today.
Yeezus season is approaching. For his latest headlining news, Kanye West covers Billboard‘s annual Power 100 issue.
Big Sean On "Control" Not Making His Album: "I Don't Fuck With Negative Shit" Jan 26, 2015 at 12:03pm
Big Sean scored the biggest hit of his career this summer, and he's preparing to conjure the creative energy that made "IDFWU" such a success for his upcoming album, Dark Sky Paradise. The GOOD Music rapper sat down with Complex to discuss his next moves.
In honor of Aaliyah’s birthday which was on Friday (she would’ve been 36 btw), Frank Ocean decided to take to his Tumblr Page and pay homage with a cover of her 1994 record “At Your Best” (itself a cover of The Isley Brothers' 1976 track "At Your Bes
Lil Wayne is supposed to be releasing his new album Tha Carter V on December 9th. Seeing as Nicki Minaj's Pinkprint is due out a week later and is now available for pre-order while Wayne's record is not, we're probably looking at another delay.
With Thanksgiving not even upon us, Dub Magazine decided to unveil its 2015 cover on Tuesday, and it just so happened to feature non other than Chicago crooner, Jeremih.
Young Thug has a ton of unreleased material, and it seems much of it happens to be in Gucci Mane's possession. Thus, Gucci and his team have been releasing music from Thug's Brick Factory sessions as mixtapes over the last little while.
After being featured on the cover of Vogue with wife, Kim Kardashian, back in April, Kanye West is hitting newsstands yet again, but this time it’s for the August issue of Gentlemen's Quarterly, b.k.a. GQ.
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers4,956 Views42 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music4,971 Views21 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History2,501 Views15 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In25,747 Views126 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week3,528 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"17,818 Views90 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,052 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"3,645 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,636 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,384 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 7,285 Views62 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"5,153 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake7,638 Views25 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)2,765 Views6 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"50,611 Views405 Comments