Magazine companies sure do love Bad Girl Ri-Ri. A week after her appearance in Fader’s 100th issue, Rihanna is now gracing the front cover of Vanity Fair's November issue.
Cam'ron is making a bit of a comeback this year. We've already heard a pretty awesome collaboration between him and A-Trak, and we'll be getting an EP from the duo later this year.
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"845 Views9 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama1,448 Views16 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title6,217 Views49 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist3,654 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More10,891 Views35 Comments
- Top Tracks: September 28 - October 417,593 Views30 Comments
- Bobby Shmurda Denied Bail Yet Again, Trial Set For 201631,963 Views148 Comments
- Will Smith Says He's Planning World Tour With DJ Jazzy Jeff 8,593 Views59 Comments
- 5 Things To Know About The Sauce Twinz20,817 Views182 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Announces "Intimate" 8-City Tour23,776 Views187 Comments
- MissInfo Announces Her Departure From HOT 9710,892 Views34 Comments
- CC Sabathia Announces That He's Checking Into Rehab And Will Miss The Playoffs3,138 Views0 Comments
- 6 Artists Who Cut Ties With Their (Former) Crews22,748 Views29 Comments
- Drake & Future's "WATTBA" Suffers 81% Drop In Album Sales 61,194 Views293 Comments
You may also like...