Hit-Boy reveals the official artwork for his upcoming project All I've Ever Dreamed Of.Taking to his twitter account, Hit-Boy revealed the official cover art for his upcoming compilation project, HS87's All I've Ever Dreamed Of.
Tyga took to Twitter today to unveil the cover art for his upcoming album, Hotel California.The LP has been delayed until April 9th. Check out the cover art above, it's sure to get a lot of interesting comments. What do you think of it?
Will.i.am is currently prepping his fourth solo album, #willpower, and recently released the huge remix of his single "Scream & Shout," adding Diddy, Lil Wayne, Waka Flocka and Hit-Boy to the line-up. The release date for the album was revealed today, along
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)220 Views1 Comment
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye5,184 Views37 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far6,574 Views78 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay10,237 Views84 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie2,319 Views30 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"12,716 Views117 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram2,916 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum3,866 Views33 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs6,137 Views30 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke7,595 Views45 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"27,416 Views175 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support18,191 Views120 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists39,192 Views184 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company29,503 Views46 Comments
You may also like...