If you weren't already made aware by our homepage takeover, Courtney Noelle, the only female (singer) signed to Taylor Gang, dropped her first big project on the label today, Love On The Run.
Signing with Taylor Gang in 2010, Courtney is now readying her debut project, which she's decided to let go for free. Love On The Run will consist of 12 tracks, including her current single "Fooled" which is now available on iTunes.
Boaz's chances in this game are improving with each new release, and Dreamin (prod. by Team Green Music) is no exception - quite the opposite, in fact. It's a nice addition to the impressive catalogue Boaz has been building over the years.
Boaz returns with a new video featuring a fellow Taylor Gang member, Courtney Noelle. Shot in Miami, and directed by RexArrowFilms. Boaz's debut project "Bases Loaded" drops in six days.How did Courtney Noelle do on this video?
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather7,639 Views19 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date22,917 Views103 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now8,436 Views21 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"2,177 Views19 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"3,271 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party2,272 Views20 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,023 Views5 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness5,601 Views42 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best5,762 Views35 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million5,016 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande26,407 Views112 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray4,899 Views20 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast40,677 Views120 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike9,259 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Settles Lawsuit Over Basketball Fight9,573 Views20 Comments