Lil Boosie's Prison Term Could End In A Few Months' Time [Update: Boosie To Be Released August 2014] Dec 19, 2013 at 10:38am
Good new, folks. According to journalist Jeff Weiss, who's been covering Lil Boosie's trial for Rolling Stone, it looks the Louisiana emcee will be coming home in no more than five months' time.
According to the irreplaceable TMZ, Chris Brown was arrested in Washington, D.C. this morning after allegedly attacking a man outside the W Hotel. The two apparently got into an argument around 4:30 AM, which ended with Brown punching the other man.
Earlier today, Suge Knight was denied a reduction on his hefty $10 million bail, but with friends like Floyd Mayweather, Suge isn't giving up hope of posting the money just yet.
Bobby Shmurda has been appropriately quiet on the new music front since his lock-up. Being a relatively new rapper at the time he was pinched, it's understandable that he doesn't have hoards of unreleased music in the stash a la Gucci Mane.
Last week, 50 Cent shocked the hip hop world when he filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, later explaining that this was move was made out of a desire to "reorganize his financial affairs" than an actual lack of funds.
Rapper Eldorado Red Indicted For Lil Phat's Murder [Update: More Details Emerge From Case] Jul 5, 2013 at 01:20pm
New details have emerged in Lil Phat's murder case. As reported by the Dirty Glove Bastard, it seems newly released documents reveal that Atlanta rapper Eldorado Red, one of Phat's former collaborators, was among the five men indicted in the case.
Chris Brown Transferred To Gen Pop In Virginia's Northern Neck Regional Jail Apr 10, 2014 at 05:35pm
For those not keeping up with Chris Brown's ongoing legal saga, the R&B star is currently doing time in his native Virginia's Northern Neck Regional Jail, having been transferred there after brief stints in a Malibu rehab clinic and a Los Angeles County jail,
Ludacris hasn't put out an album since 2010's Battle of the Sexes, but although he's appeared in several big movies including the "Fast & Furious" franchise, he still seems to be having some financial issues.
Jay Z is being sued over a sample from his 2000 hit single, "Big Pimpin'," and while he couldn't stop the case from going to court he is trying to keep things as controlled as he can.
Definitely wasn't expecting this news. 50 Cent, according to the Wall Street Journal, has filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Suge Knight Pleads Not Guilty Before Being Rushed To Hospital [Update: Suge Has Potentially Fatal Blood Clot] Feb 4, 2015 at 04:57pm
Suge Knight's life gets more dramatic by the day. Yesterday it was reported that Suge's $2 million bail for the fatal hit-and-run case had been revoked.
Chris Brown and Nia Guzman, the mother of his daughter, are still battling it out, mostly in court, but sometimes out of court. Guzman has a habit of taking her beef with Brown to social media (and vice versa).
It's hard to keep track of Chris Brown's constant legal battles, however we do our best. The singer was released from jail at the beginning of June, and quickly returned to the studio to work on new music.
Louisiana state District Judge, Trudy White, has refused to lift indictment charges against Lil Boosie’s alleged hitman Michael “Marlo Mike” Louding. Louding is currently being charged with first-degree murder, for the murder of Terry Boyd.
It looks like Currensy & Dame Dash’s on-going legal battle has finally come to an end. According to The Jasmine Brand, the two have finally settled their $3 million dollar lawsuit out of court for an undisclosed amount.
We got word in November that Frank Ocean, born Christopher Edwin Breaux, was attempting to legally change his name, however the judge denied his request because the singer had a few unpaid tickets and a suspended driver's license.
Vybz Kartel has been found not guilty in connection to one of his two murder cases-- so he's not an entirely free man just yet. The dancehall artist was charged with the murder of a St.
Chief Keef's arrest tally just keeps mounting, and he'll soon be adding another one. The reckless rapper had a child support hearing at the beginning of September, and neglected to show up.
Lil Kim's Ex-Boyfriend Ordered To Take Anti-Psychotics So He Can Stand Trial For Six Murders Nov 14, 2013 at 12:44pm
Lil Kim's ex-boyfriend, Damion "World" Hardy, is facing some serious trouble. A federal appeals court recently upheld a judge's decision to forcibly medicate Hardy so that he'll be able to stand trial for six murder charges.
Jermaine Dupri Could Lose Music Rights Of So So Def Artists [Update: Dupri Claims He Was Taken Advantage Of By Personal Banker] Aug 4, 2013 at 10:44am
Although Jermaine Dupri paid off his enormous tax lien of $3 million earlier this year, he's still suffering from financial problems.
- Jeezy Is Dropping An EP Today2,550 Views21 Comments
- DJ Premier Announces Solo Album Featuring Nas, Dr. Dre & More2,044 Views16 Comments
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems12,549 Views77 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival8,051 Views27 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition6,133 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)4,989 Views13 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye29,043 Views94 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far19,631 Views130 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay29,140 Views132 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie5,047 Views39 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"36,616 Views163 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram5,345 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum7,014 Views38 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs10,997 Views36 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke10,616 Views49 Comments
You may also like...
- Roy Wood$ "Jealousy" Video3,066 Views