As reported by the inimitable TMZ, it seems celebrated R&B singer-songwriter Toni Braxton has been forced to sell the rights to more than two dozen of her songs after filing for bankruptcy.
Flavor Flav's Chicken & Ribs Restaurant Served With Eviction Papers [Update: Restaurant Closes For Good] Jul 26, 2013 at 09:46am
This definitely isn't Flavor Flav's best year. Flav is already suffering from legal trouble, after assaulting his girlfriend's 17-year-old son, as well as the lady herself, during a domestic dispute.
Vybz Kartel has been found not guilty in connection to one of his two murder cases-- so he's not an entirely free man just yet. The dancehall artist was charged with the murder of a St.
Chief Keef Makes $13k A Month, Ordered To Pay $3k In Child Support To Baby Mama [Update: Chief Keef Not Paying] Jul 18, 2013 at 10:24am
Although the rumors that Chief Keef impregnated a middle-schooler are somewhat debunked (word is, the girl is actually now in college, and she's only two months younger than the rapper), the lawsuit the girl filed for child support still went ahead, and re
Rapper Eldorado Red Indicted For Lil Phat's Murder [Update: More Details Emerge From Case] Jul 5, 2013 at 01:20pm
New details have emerged in Lil Phat's murder case. As reported by the Dirty Glove Bastard, it seems newly released documents reveal that Atlanta rapper Eldorado Red, one of Phat's former collaborators, was among the five men indicted in the case.
50 Cent Charged With Domestic Violence For Allegedly Kicking Baby Mama [Update: 50 Denies Allegations] Jul 4, 2013 at 07:14pm
50 Cent just spoke of how Chief Keef was not following his advice to keep out of trouble, but now it seems like Fif has been making some bad decisions of his own.
A positive has emerged in the on-going issues of Allen Iverson’s post-playing career. His ex-wife Tawanna Iverson, had filed documents alleging that he had abducted their children after taking them on vacation, but now the kids have been returned.The Sixer
Chief Keef Reportedly Arrested Following An Appearance In Court [Update: Video Footage Of Chief Keef Being Released] Jun 18, 2013 at 01:46am
Just a regular day in the life of Chief Keef. The rapper has reportedly been arrested, yet again.
During the winter of 2011, Beyoncé was sued by video game company Gate Five for allegedly bailing on a deal for a dance game called "Staypower: Beyoncé." She claimed the company hadn't secured funding they'd promised her, but they retorted, stating that sh
Gucci Mane Pleads Not Guilty To Aggravated Assault In Champagne Bottle Incident May 13, 2013 at 05:00pm
Gucci Mane is in and out of jail so often it's sometimes hard to keep track. The rapper had been arrested in April, and was released on bail shortly after, but he was then arrested (again) the next day, and went to jail for nearly three weeks.
Flavor Flav was arrested for assaulting his girlfriend's teenage son in October, after chasing him with a butcher's knife and threatening him. An argument the rapper was having with his fiancé escalated quickly after she accused Flav of being unfaithful.
Lauryn Hill's sentencing on tax evasion charges is tomorrow, but the singer has reportedly paid off her $900,000 tax debt today, just in time.
Meek Mill could soon be going through a similar situation as Chief Keef, if his probation officer is right. His P.O., Treas Underwood and Assistant District Attorney Noel A.
Louisiana state District Judge, Trudy White, has refused to lift indictment charges against Lil Boosie’s alleged hitman Michael “Marlo Mike” Louding. Louding is currently being charged with first-degree murder, for the murder of Terry Boyd.
Back in 2011, Pitbull scored one of the biggest hits of the year with his song “Give Me Everything” featuring Ne-Yo, Afrojack and Nayer. It was off his album Planet Pit and marked his first foray onto the Billboard Hot 100 charts.
Chris Brown is the latest celebrity to have past infractions used against him once his name is in the press for a fight with another artist. The L.A. District Attorney recently alleged that Brown did not actually complete his community service,
D.A. Alleges Chris Brown Did Not Complete Community Service, Frank Ocean Called Homophobic "F-Word" Feb 5, 2013 at 02:26pm
More details and twists continue to emerge from the altercation between Frank Ocean and Chris Brown outside a recording studio in L.A. Recently, Ocean’s manager, who was present for the incident said Brown was trying to “beat the shit out of”
After a judge ruled against him in the case for $1 million reward money for having a stolen lap top returned, Ryan Leslie has now been ordered to pay an additional $180,000 to the plaintiff in interest.
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music13,360 Views26 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles12,400 Views49 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL30,910 Views60 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?16,537 Views69 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More2,571 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks5,370 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade1,800 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date3,901 Views22 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs4,880 Views15 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram31,182 Views70 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour4,474 Views13 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game8,565 Views28 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 302,683 Views5 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex7,266 Views16 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup3,551 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views