Chris Brown is a happy and “thankful” man today. After six years and numerous run-ins with the law, Breezy is finally off probation and his 2009 assault case on Rihanna has come to a close as well.
This Suge Knight case keeps getting crazier and crazier. The latest we heard was that Suge was in the hospital with another potentially life-threatening blood clot, and that his bail had been revoked while he awaits his trial.
Suge Knight Pleads Not Guilty Before Being Rushed To Hospital [Update: Suge Has Potentially Fatal Blood Clot] Feb 4, 2015 at 04:57 PM
Suge Knight's life gets more dramatic by the day. Yesterday it was reported that Suge's $2 million bail for the fatal hit-and-run case had been revoked.
During Kanye West's deposition in the case against the infamous LAX photographer, whom Kanye attempted to "assault," the rapper takes us back to 2000 to recall being racially profiled by the cops, which resulted in a felony charge.
Last March, Chief Keef was brought in for a DUI, after he was pulled over in Highland Park, IL, and cops discovered he'd been smoking weed while operating the vehicle.
TMZ has gotten a hold of Kanye West's court deposition in the case where he's been accused of beating a paparazzi and destroying his camera. Behold some highlights.
Lil Durk narrowly avoided jail time in court today, after pleading guilty to gun charges. Fortunately for Durk, he won't be headed the same direction as Gucci Mane (at least not right now), as he's been given probation instead of prison.
It's hard to keep track of Chris Brown's constant legal battles, however we do our best. The singer was released from jail at the beginning of June, and quickly returned to the studio to work on new music.
Back in April, Master P was in hot water after his estranged wife claimed the rapper "abducted" their children and refused to return them to their mother.
Beastie Boys have been battling Monster energy drink in court for awhile now. It all began with a copyright violation suit filed by the Beastie Boys, centering around a "megamix" put together by DJ Z-Trip for a snowboarding recap video, sponsored by Monster.
More details have rolled in concerning The-Dream's on-going legal drama. As we reported on yesterday, the r'n'b singer turned himself into the cops for allegedly attacking his ex-girlfriend Lydia Nam.
Chris Brown's bodyguard, Chris Hollosy, began trial last week for the Washington, D.C. assault case. Hollosy had confessed to punching a man, Parker Adams, in the face outside the W Hotel in D.C. when the man attempted to photo bomb.
Chris Brown Transferred To Gen Pop In Virginia's Northern Neck Regional Jail Apr 10, 2014 at 05:35 PM
For those not keeping up with Chris Brown's ongoing legal saga, the R&B star is currently doing time in his native Virginia's Northern Neck Regional Jail, having been transferred there after brief stints in a Malibu rehab clinic and a Los Angeles County jail,
Master P's Wife Claims P Abducted Their Children [Update: Master P & His Kids Respond] Apr 10, 2014 at 01:29 PM
It's looking like Master P and his soon-to-be-ex-wife Sonya Miller will not be having a friendly divorce. We first reported the hip-hop couple were getting a divorce back in October and since that time, we've learned Mrs.
Chris Brown's D.C. Assault Case Will Go To Trial, Judge Denies Dismissal Request Apr 9, 2014 at 10:29 AM
So here's where we were last time we reported on Chris Brown's seemingly never-ending legal troubles: his lawyer, Mark Geragos, was proposing that the D.C.
As you may have heard, Chris Brown recently headed back to jail after being kicked out of his second rehab facility for touching the hands and elbows of a woman, refusing a drug test and making "harsh comments" about the program during a group session.
Da Brat has already served a three-year sentence after she pled guilty to aggravated assault in 2007, when she violently hit an ex-NFL cheerleader with a bottle inside an Atlanta nightclub.
Ludacris hasn't put out an album since 2010's Battle of the Sexes, but although he's appeared in several big movies including the "Fast & Furious" franchise, he still seems to be having some financial issues.
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Songs35 Views0 Comments
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside"6,421 Views24 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown13,795 Views28 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts12,419 Views30 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son8,318 Views15 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.12,443 Views31 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"22,359 Views105 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,386 Views8 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 831 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery6,625 Views25 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"5,398 Views20 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue8,728 Views20 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 14,674 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way19,771 Views88 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 2811,079 Views53 Comments