Rick Ross was given permission by a judge to travel freely for business purposes, six weeks after being released from jail on $2 million bail with the stipulation that he not leave the state of Georgia.
Young Thug recently had a string of different charges brought against him.
Last week, 50 Cent shocked the hip hop world when he filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, later explaining that this was move was made out of a desire to "reorganize his financial affairs" than an actual lack of funds.
Definitely wasn't expecting this news. 50 Cent, according to the Wall Street Journal, has filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy.
As we reported the other month, Chris Brown's newly-discovered baby mama, Nia Guzman, is looking for Breezy to up his child support payments by a significant, perhaps too significant, amount. However, Brown isn't letting that happen without a fight.
Bobby Shmurda has been appropriately quiet on the new music front since his lock-up. Being a relatively new rapper at the time he was pinched, it's understandable that he doesn't have hoards of unreleased music in the stash a la Gucci Mane.
50 Cent is pretty adventurous when it comes to business, it seems he's always investing or promoting some new item every other week. He's done it all, from energy drinks to water to headphones and most recently, underwear and vodka.
Dame Dash has been going through some legal drama with his baby mamas as of late. The former Roc-A-Fella executive lost custody of his two children to their mom Rachel Roy, who alleged that Dame is a bad influence on their girls.
Earlier today, Suge Knight was denied a reduction on his hefty $10 million bail, but with friends like Floyd Mayweather, Suge isn't giving up hope of posting the money just yet.
Suge Knight was back in court today -- where he pleaded not guilty to charges of murder. While Knight's lawyer had requested bail to be reduced from $10 Million to a more reasonable 5, the bail reduction was denied by a judge today.
We got word in November that Frank Ocean, born Christopher Edwin Breaux, was attempting to legally change his name, however the judge denied his request because the singer had a few unpaid tickets and a suspended driver's license.
Chris Brown is a happy and “thankful” man today. After six years and numerous run-ins with the law, Breezy is finally off probation and his 2009 assault case on Rihanna has come to a close as well.
This Suge Knight case keeps getting crazier and crazier. The latest we heard was that Suge was in the hospital with another potentially life-threatening blood clot, and that his bail had been revoked while he awaits his trial.
Suge Knight Pleads Not Guilty Before Being Rushed To Hospital [Update: Suge Has Potentially Fatal Blood Clot] Feb 4, 2015 at 04:57pm
Suge Knight's life gets more dramatic by the day. Yesterday it was reported that Suge's $2 million bail for the fatal hit-and-run case had been revoked.
During Kanye West's deposition in the case against the infamous LAX photographer, whom Kanye attempted to "assault," the rapper takes us back to 2000 to recall being racially profiled by the cops, which resulted in a felony charge.
Last March, Chief Keef was brought in for a DUI, after he was pulled over in Highland Park, IL, and cops discovered he'd been smoking weed while operating the vehicle.
TMZ has gotten a hold of Kanye West's court deposition in the case where he's been accused of beating a paparazzi and destroying his camera. Behold some highlights.
Lil Durk narrowly avoided jail time in court today, after pleading guilty to gun charges. Fortunately for Durk, he won't be headed the same direction as Gucci Mane (at least not right now), as he's been given probation instead of prison.
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings2,899 Views18 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album2,922 Views26 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"2,935 Views15 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour1,290 Views1 Comment
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"1,373 Views2 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up12,456 Views66 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors7,531 Views25 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video6,665 Views18 Comments
- #TBT: Big Pun1,711 Views16 Comments
- Derrick Rose Accused Of Drugging And Raping His Ex Girlfriend6,970 Views0 Comments
- Chief Keef Reportedly Named His Son's Middle Name After His New Record Label20,182 Views72 Comments
- The Weeknd Covers Billboard Magazine7,107 Views42 Comments
- Chris Brown Gets Another Huge Tattoo On The Back Of His Head40,239 Views144 Comments
- Fetty Wap Shares Artwork For His Self-Titled Debut Album24,971 Views108 Comments