Young Thug recently had a string of different charges brought against him.
Last week, 50 Cent shocked the hip hop world when he filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, later explaining that this was move was made out of a desire to "reorganize his financial affairs" than an actual lack of funds.
Definitely wasn't expecting this news. 50 Cent, according to the Wall Street Journal, has filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy.
As we reported the other month, Chris Brown's newly-discovered baby mama, Nia Guzman, is looking for Breezy to up his child support payments by a significant, perhaps too significant, amount. However, Brown isn't letting that happen without a fight.
Bobby Shmurda has been appropriately quiet on the new music front since his lock-up. Being a relatively new rapper at the time he was pinched, it's understandable that he doesn't have hoards of unreleased music in the stash a la Gucci Mane.
50 Cent is pretty adventurous when it comes to business, it seems he's always investing or promoting some new item every other week. He's done it all, from energy drinks to water to headphones and most recently, underwear and vodka.
Dame Dash has been going through some legal drama with his baby mamas as of late. The former Roc-A-Fella executive lost custody of his two children to their mom Rachel Roy, who alleged that Dame is a bad influence on their girls.
Earlier today, Suge Knight was denied a reduction on his hefty $10 million bail, but with friends like Floyd Mayweather, Suge isn't giving up hope of posting the money just yet.
Suge Knight was back in court today -- where he pleaded not guilty to charges of murder. While Knight's lawyer had requested bail to be reduced from $10 Million to a more reasonable 5, the bail reduction was denied by a judge today.
We got word in November that Frank Ocean, born Christopher Edwin Breaux, was attempting to legally change his name, however the judge denied his request because the singer had a few unpaid tickets and a suspended driver's license.
Chris Brown is a happy and “thankful” man today. After six years and numerous run-ins with the law, Breezy is finally off probation and his 2009 assault case on Rihanna has come to a close as well.
This Suge Knight case keeps getting crazier and crazier. The latest we heard was that Suge was in the hospital with another potentially life-threatening blood clot, and that his bail had been revoked while he awaits his trial.
Suge Knight Pleads Not Guilty Before Being Rushed To Hospital [Update: Suge Has Potentially Fatal Blood Clot] Feb 4, 2015 at 04:57pm
Suge Knight's life gets more dramatic by the day. Yesterday it was reported that Suge's $2 million bail for the fatal hit-and-run case had been revoked.
During Kanye West's deposition in the case against the infamous LAX photographer, whom Kanye attempted to "assault," the rapper takes us back to 2000 to recall being racially profiled by the cops, which resulted in a felony charge.
Last March, Chief Keef was brought in for a DUI, after he was pulled over in Highland Park, IL, and cops discovered he'd been smoking weed while operating the vehicle.
TMZ has gotten a hold of Kanye West's court deposition in the case where he's been accused of beating a paparazzi and destroying his camera. Behold some highlights.
Lil Durk narrowly avoided jail time in court today, after pleading guilty to gun charges. Fortunately for Durk, he won't be headed the same direction as Gucci Mane (at least not right now), as he's been given probation instead of prison.
It's hard to keep track of Chris Brown's constant legal battles, however we do our best. The singer was released from jail at the beginning of June, and quickly returned to the studio to work on new music.
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview16,522 Views35 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend3,505 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"30,045 Views113 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"45,254 Views258 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up4,145 Views7 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted9,095 Views28 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,425 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction11,287 Views61 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week6,910 Views15 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 55,397 Views104 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night41,833 Views88 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"60,023 Views120 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix5,389 Views3 Comments
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"2,977 Views19 Comments
You may also like...