It looks like Currensy & Dame Dash’s on-going legal battle has finally come to an end. According to The Jasmine Brand, the two have finally settled their $3 million dollar lawsuit out of court for an undisclosed amount.
Kanye West is officially done with community service stemming from his assault on a photographer at LAX airport. The rapper clocked in even more hours than was required of him, and reportedly received an extremely favorable review.
Chris Brown and Nia Guzman, the mother of his daughter, are still battling it out, mostly in court, but sometimes out of court. Guzman has a habit of taking her beef with Brown to social media (and vice versa).
Jay Z is being sued over a sample from his 2000 hit single, "Big Pimpin'," and while he couldn't stop the case from going to court he is trying to keep things as controlled as he can.
Rick Ross was given permission by a judge to travel freely for business purposes, six weeks after being released from jail on $2 million bail with the stipulation that he not leave the state of Georgia.
Young Thug recently had a string of different charges brought against him.
Last week, 50 Cent shocked the hip hop world when he filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, later explaining that this was move was made out of a desire to "reorganize his financial affairs" than an actual lack of funds.
Definitely wasn't expecting this news. 50 Cent, according to the Wall Street Journal, has filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy.
As we reported the other month, Chris Brown's newly-discovered baby mama, Nia Guzman, is looking for Breezy to up his child support payments by a significant, perhaps too significant, amount. However, Brown isn't letting that happen without a fight.
Bobby Shmurda has been appropriately quiet on the new music front since his lock-up. Being a relatively new rapper at the time he was pinched, it's understandable that he doesn't have hoards of unreleased music in the stash a la Gucci Mane.
50 Cent is pretty adventurous when it comes to business, it seems he's always investing or promoting some new item every other week. He's done it all, from energy drinks to water to headphones and most recently, underwear and vodka.
Dame Dash has been going through some legal drama with his baby mamas as of late. The former Roc-A-Fella executive lost custody of his two children to their mom Rachel Roy, who alleged that Dame is a bad influence on their girls.
Earlier today, Suge Knight was denied a reduction on his hefty $10 million bail, but with friends like Floyd Mayweather, Suge isn't giving up hope of posting the money just yet.
Suge Knight was back in court today -- where he pleaded not guilty to charges of murder. While Knight's lawyer had requested bail to be reduced from $10 Million to a more reasonable 5, the bail reduction was denied by a judge today.
We got word in November that Frank Ocean, born Christopher Edwin Breaux, was attempting to legally change his name, however the judge denied his request because the singer had a few unpaid tickets and a suspended driver's license.
Chris Brown is a happy and “thankful” man today. After six years and numerous run-ins with the law, Breezy is finally off probation and his 2009 assault case on Rihanna has come to a close as well.
This Suge Knight case keeps getting crazier and crazier. The latest we heard was that Suge was in the hospital with another potentially life-threatening blood clot, and that his bail had been revoked while he awaits his trial.
Suge Knight Pleads Not Guilty Before Being Rushed To Hospital [Update: Suge Has Potentially Fatal Blood Clot] Feb 4, 2015 at 04:57pm
Suge Knight's life gets more dramatic by the day. Yesterday it was reported that Suge's $2 million bail for the fatal hit-and-run case had been revoked.
During Kanye West's deposition in the case against the infamous LAX photographer, whom Kanye attempted to "assault," the rapper takes us back to 2000 to recall being racially profiled by the cops, which resulted in a felony charge.
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title3,957 Views55 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit6,022 Views15 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"7,899 Views51 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine7,269 Views128 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month7,603 Views29 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks7,704 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped55,450 Views191 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20157,195 Views23 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"19,787 Views151 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments24,382 Views201 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?11,133 Views46 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,870 Views18 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,711 Views31 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title15,242 Views63 Comments