Chris Brown is a happy and “thankful” man today. After six years and numerous run-ins with the law, Breezy is finally off probation and his 2009 assault case on Rihanna has come to a close as well.
This Suge Knight case keeps getting crazier and crazier. The latest we heard was that Suge was in the hospital with another potentially life-threatening blood clot, and that his bail had been revoked while he awaits his trial.
Suge Knight Pleads Not Guilty Before Being Rushed To Hospital [Update: Suge Has Potentially Fatal Blood Clot] Feb 4, 2015 at 04:57pm
Suge Knight's life gets more dramatic by the day. Yesterday it was reported that Suge's $2 million bail for the fatal hit-and-run case had been revoked.
During Kanye West's deposition in the case against the infamous LAX photographer, whom Kanye attempted to "assault," the rapper takes us back to 2000 to recall being racially profiled by the cops, which resulted in a felony charge.
Last March, Chief Keef was brought in for a DUI, after he was pulled over in Highland Park, IL, and cops discovered he'd been smoking weed while operating the vehicle.
TMZ has gotten a hold of Kanye West's court deposition in the case where he's been accused of beating a paparazzi and destroying his camera. Behold some highlights.
Lil Durk narrowly avoided jail time in court today, after pleading guilty to gun charges. Fortunately for Durk, he won't be headed the same direction as Gucci Mane (at least not right now), as he's been given probation instead of prison.
It's hard to keep track of Chris Brown's constant legal battles, however we do our best. The singer was released from jail at the beginning of June, and quickly returned to the studio to work on new music.
Back in April, Master P was in hot water after his estranged wife claimed the rapper "abducted" their children and refused to return them to their mother.
Beastie Boys have been battling Monster energy drink in court for awhile now. It all began with a copyright violation suit filed by the Beastie Boys, centering around a "megamix" put together by DJ Z-Trip for a snowboarding recap video, sponsored by Monster.
More details have rolled in concerning The-Dream's on-going legal drama. As we reported on yesterday, the r'n'b singer turned himself into the cops for allegedly attacking his ex-girlfriend Lydia Nam.
Chris Brown's bodyguard, Chris Hollosy, began trial last week for the Washington, D.C. assault case. Hollosy had confessed to punching a man, Parker Adams, in the face outside the W Hotel in D.C. when the man attempted to photo bomb.
Chris Brown Transferred To Gen Pop In Virginia's Northern Neck Regional Jail Apr 10, 2014 at 05:35pm
For those not keeping up with Chris Brown's ongoing legal saga, the R&B star is currently doing time in his native Virginia's Northern Neck Regional Jail, having been transferred there after brief stints in a Malibu rehab clinic and a Los Angeles County jail,
Master P's Wife Claims P Abducted Their Children [Update: Master P & His Kids Respond] Apr 10, 2014 at 01:29pm
It's looking like Master P and his soon-to-be-ex-wife Sonya Miller will not be having a friendly divorce. We first reported the hip-hop couple were getting a divorce back in October and since that time, we've learned Mrs.
Chris Brown's D.C. Assault Case Will Go To Trial, Judge Denies Dismissal Request Apr 9, 2014 at 10:29am
So here's where we were last time we reported on Chris Brown's seemingly never-ending legal troubles: his lawyer, Mark Geragos, was proposing that the D.C.
As you may have heard, Chris Brown recently headed back to jail after being kicked out of his second rehab facility for touching the hands and elbows of a woman, refusing a drug test and making "harsh comments" about the program during a group session.
Da Brat has already served a three-year sentence after she pled guilty to aggravated assault in 2007, when she violently hit an ex-NFL cheerleader with a bottle inside an Atlanta nightclub.
- Rap Industry Recap: March466 Views2 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 2,202 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?9,751 Views42 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title18,270 Views54 Comments
- First Week Numbers For Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt10,570 Views26 Comments
- OVO Is Opening A Pop-Up Store In L.A. 4,961 Views20 Comments
- Forbes' 2015 "Hip-Hop Cash Princes" Include Migos, Young Thug, YG & More13,980 Views34 Comments
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?10,826 Views24 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots3,025 Views16 Comments
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"13,302 Views23 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA924 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco3,358 Views12 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet491 Views3 Comments
- Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin10,159 Views38 Comments
- Stream Shlohmo's New Album "Dark Red"2,257 Views6 Comments