We've already seen Joe Budden on Love & Hip-Hop, and while it's been a minute since the rapper has done a reality show, he'll be returning to the small screen on the next season of VH1's Couples Therapy.
Ghostface is entering the reality TV game, albeit unconventionally. Rather than take the Love & Hip Hop route, Ghost will appear in VH1's couples therapy, opposite his girl, Kelsey Nykole.
Wu-Tang Clan rapper Ghostface Killah will be the next hip hop artist that we get to witness work through his tumultuous relationship on national television.
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era29 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 4 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack2,594 Views10 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company1,696 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once2,074 Views11 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More2,879 Views6 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date2,168 Views17 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?18,652 Views40 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview65,182 Views83 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend10,938 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"62,201 Views163 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"81,797 Views342 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up7,212 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted15,752 Views31 Comments
You may also like...