Rappers already get pretty creative with the way they dress themselves, but Halloween is the time to take things up a notch. Thanks to Instagram, we got to see a lot of the crazy outfits some of our favorite artists put together.
As you know, last night was Halloween, and while you were out having debauched nights highlighted by outrageous costumes, many of your favorite rappers were doing the exact same thing.
Last night celebrities flooded their Instagram accounts with photos of what they donned for this year's Halloween festivities.
Halloween arrives tomorrow, and it's the time of the year where grown ass men and women can get away with dressing up as whatever they want, really, and usually for women, that involves showing as much skin as possible.
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot417 Views8 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"2,893 Views53 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection1,169 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"4,355 Views32 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 1,696 Views19 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine3,746 Views36 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year11,033 Views174 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days18,714 Views224 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,015 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”21,469 Views70 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2220,717 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed21,801 Views112 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See Post Malone & Ty Dolla $ign Live At Beer & Tacos ATL2,314 Views3 Comments
- Justin Bieber Breaks Drake/The Beatles' Billboard Record32,808 Views132 Comments
- Eminem's Carhartt Air Jordan 4 Collab Raises Over $225,000 For Charity2,203 Views0 Comments