Another day passes, another person speaks out on the possible rift between Wayne and Cash Money. This time, it's Wayne's longtime manager, Cortez Bryant. Bryant took to his Instagram, speaking on Wayne's vision for Young Money:
More trouble in the Young Money camp. Earlier this week, Tyga voiced his frustration with the label, suggesting that YM is holding his album "hostage", before threatening to leak it himself.
Drake announced on stage the other month that Lil Wayne's highly anticipated Tha Carter V would be arriving on May 5th. Weezy F fans instantly got excited, but since then, we haven't heard so much as a whisper from Wayne music-wise.
Birdman Talks "I Am Not A Human Being II", Says It Recalls "The Traditional Cash Money Sound" Mar 26, 2013 at 11:54 AM
I Am Not A Human Being II officially drops today, but the reactions have been pouring in since last week's leak. While fans have been mixed in their reception for the album, members of Wayne's camp are unsurprisingly positive about Weezy's new offering.
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"10,140 Views66 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 411 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery3,565 Views21 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"3,318 Views17 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue6,027 Views20 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 10,737 Views26 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way13,569 Views75 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 288,709 Views41 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month6,554 Views21 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 1009,737 Views94 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 4,829 Views31 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video5,210 Views21 Comments
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates2,728 Views8 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"4,814 Views18 Comments