In an age when musicians can copyright phrases as commonplace as "this sick beat," we're bound to see an increase in the number of copyright infringement allegations levied against lyrics.
If you're as big as Jay Z, you can't get away with uncredited samples, even if they appear on very brief interlude tracks. On Magna Carta Holy Grail's "Versus," which lasts for all of 51 seconds, producers Timbaland and Swizz Beatz sampled Swiss musi
Artist Threatens To Sue Lil Kim Over Allegedly Stolen Cover Art [Update: Kim Sued For 150k] Jan 22, 2014 at 04:15pm
Back in October, a Canadian makeup artist by the name of Samantha Ravndahl posted a photo of herself (or what kids these days call a selfie) with a full-out zombie makeover.
Looks like the Barney's controversy isn't the only issue Jay Z is dealing with. 4 years after the fact, Hov has been hit with a lawsuit over his hit single, "Run This Town" from The Blueprint 3.
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them0 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans2 Views0 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2 Views0 Comments
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack857 Views4 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death4,445 Views22 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God4,241 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape9,110 Views58 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album25,454 Views142 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon10,730 Views53 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again6,278 Views27 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations6,494 Views15 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,700 Views27 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers9,207 Views0 Comments
- Flavor Flav Arrested On DUI & Possession Charges12,510 Views30 Comments
- Biggie Tracks To Commemorate His 43rd Birthday4,520 Views19 Comments