Recently the highly anticipated collaboration between YG and Drake, "Who Do You Love" dropped, proving to be as infectious as we might have guessed from the short snippets.
Wylin' out in a hotel seems like a pretty universal concept, but when it forms the basis of two music videos released in the last few months, does it constitute copyright infringement?
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks2,258 Views12 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years26,269 Views82 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project2,826 Views31 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 263,214 Views1 Comment
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract5,420 Views19 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?21,531 Views81 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West12,152 Views72 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp5,114 Views9 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace13,000 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz4,756 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins4,106 Views21 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL7,133 Views35 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged22,242 Views93 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer6,263 Views61 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"2,431 Views11 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal255 Views