Recently the highly anticipated collaboration between YG and Drake, "Who Do You Love" dropped, proving to be as infectious as we might have guessed from the short snippets.
Wylin' out in a hotel seems like a pretty universal concept, but when it forms the basis of two music videos released in the last few months, does it constitute copyright infringement?
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"5,847 Views129 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"2,613 Views16 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th8,687 Views33 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20165,408 Views25 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"10,835 Views53 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption17,864 Views68 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together15,004 Views78 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist7,777 Views18 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,130 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label7,905 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,554 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans6,455 Views31 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald8,234 Views51 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"22,178 Views79 Comments