Wylin' out in a hotel seems like a pretty universal concept, but when it forms the basis of two music videos released in the last few months, does it constitute copyright infringement?
Recently the highly anticipated collaboration between YG and Drake, "Who Do You Love" dropped, proving to be as infectious as we might have guessed from the short snippets.
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday1,092 Views9 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity3,152 Views31 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend7,079 Views13 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season2,721 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 239,720 Views18 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums5,088 Views13 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 973,540 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs108,184 Views194 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine9,025 Views39 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,347 Views12 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL13,565 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape31,421 Views68 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,292 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans7,293 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2,275 Views1 Comment
You may also like...