Wylin' out in a hotel seems like a pretty universal concept, but when it forms the basis of two music videos released in the last few months, does it constitute copyright infringement?
Recently the highly anticipated collaboration between YG and Drake, "Who Do You Love" dropped, proving to be as infectious as we might have guessed from the short snippets.
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]239 Views0 Comments
- Someone Already Made a Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account8,236 Views23 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back9,548 Views31 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 252,955 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media7,296 Views19 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah11,932 Views46 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address27,693 Views148 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana40,272 Views139 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"3,901 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo54,618 Views118 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta40,218 Views105 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,417 Views39 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,879 Views23 Comments
You may also like...